Nadia Sawalha #58 Parents Did A Bunk To Get Away From Their Daughter's Next Door Dump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loose women are doing a section all about Nadia and her "ADHD" on Thursday šŸ™„
oh for the love of god! why? they are obvs desperate for content. i do think LW has really gone down hill lately - it so boring and the likes of Linda, Frankie & Jane Moor, plus the nitty just make it so depressing to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Loose women are doing a section all about Nadia and her "ADHD" on Thursday šŸ™„
Give.Us.Strength! Her every sentence begins with "I..I..I...I..." as it is!! That's all we need, the green light to talk about her favourite subject, HERSELF :rolleyes:

Reactions: 24
Give.Us.Strength! Her every sentence begins with "I..I..I...I..." as it is!! That's all we need, the green light to talk about her favourite subject, HERSELF :rolleyes:
We can only hope the rest of that day's LW panel consists of Janet Street Porter; Gloria Hunniford; and ex-pal of Nadia Sawalha, Carol McGiffin / Colleen Nolan / Denise Welch. The LW producers are spolit for choice. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
those loose women are always the first out- nadia, kaye and charlene. you would think they'd get the message.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nadia used the word dibitotating, I'm sorry but not driving because you don't want to or maybe fears it is not dibitotating. Dibitotating is having no limbs or a terrible illness that stops you from doing so much , Anxiety at such a huge level in dibitotating! She has a great life , holidays , night outs , lots of friends , good family life the list goes on! Nadia is so blessed

View attachment 1746160
Absolute swine

Oh duck off šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ you couldn't make this tit up

View attachment 1746178
If someone said those things about my family member even if I was not talking to them I'm sorry but he would be blocked! Its disgraceful saying them words and very hurtful! He acts like they are his best buddy's but they are not! I wonder if her parents read this because if they did I'm sure they would dislike her being spoke about like that, Nadia should of immediately had words with Ashley but no they continued to praise him . Where is her morals, I'm shocked they allowed this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
If someone said those things about my family member even if I was not talking to them I'm sorry but he would be blocked! Itā€™s disgraceful saying them words and very hurtful! He acts like they are his best buddy's but they are not! I wonder if her parents read this because if they did I'm sure they would dislike her being spoke about like that, Nadia should have immediately had words with Ashley but no they continued to praise him . Where is her morals, I'm shocked they allowed this.
I found it strange that Nadiaā€™s parents went away with Lisa after she also publicly laid into Julia, thereā€™s a whole lot of coldness within that family.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Her only Attention disorder is only the lack of other peoples interest in her, which forces her to be loud, overbearing and needy .
Youā€™ve heard of ā€œdesperately seeking Susanā€, sheā€™s ā€œdesperately seeking attentionā€
She has admitted herself that she played up as a child to get any type of attention,
bad habits die hard.
Plus with sixty looming she will be even more desperate.
You wouldā€™ve thought she wouldā€™ve encouraged her daughters to educate themselves more, built up their self esteem so that they didnā€™t also have to yearn and crave attention by luridly showing off their bodies.
Whatā€™s in the cat is in the kitten, as the saying goes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is that her pretend ADHD she is going to be discussing. Fake false woman everything about her is fake.

Reactions: 22
Natty's ADHD is boloccks, she is attention seeking, jealous and immature
Thought Manky was on a shoot today?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.