Nadia Sawalha #58 Parents Did A Bunk To Get Away From Their Daughter's Next Door Dump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia how about I rephrase that ...Lazy , hopeless, pathetic , neglectful father to his two eldest, a embarrassment, unemployed, smelly and dirty looking, bad teeth, not in the slightest bit funny and weak as piss ....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
yes it's noticeable there is no proper guest room in that house- I am not counting that slapdash single bed attempt at a granny room nanny di has to sleep in, probably in sheets mask has already slept in
And on a mattress that Manky retrieved from the trash after purchasing a new one that was too long for the bed frame.

• Sick
Reactions: 12

see the comments. lisa mejutos is hidden, so you have to click on it. ashley gardners is still there. Julia edited the text of this post multiple times. Another of nadia's friends wrote a very nasty comment, but it got deleted.
1668960772856.png

Absolute swine

Oh duck off 😂😂 you couldn't make this tit up

1668961141847.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
they say the same thing to each other every year
why oh why do they bother..... who gives a flying FX!!!
Oscar long listed director my arse....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
they say the same thing to each other every year
why oh why do they bother..... who gives a flying FX!!!
Oscar long listed director my arse....
She usually bangs on about fags and egg sandwiches. Must have a big hangover and forgot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shouldn't the David Lloyd footage be marked as an #ad as they are paid ambassadors? I doubt either of them would set foot in a gym otherwise.

Reactions: 13
That Ashley is one nasty piece of shite, somebody needs to shut his stupid mouth up. Strange that he is so obsessed with an old tart off the tele, what a sad life he has.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That Ashley is one nasty piece of shite, somebody needs to shut his stupid mouth up. Strange that he is so obsessed with an old tart off the tele, what a sad life he has.
let's hope they don't start a family onlyfans page because ashley would be right behind them 🧐🧐🧐

• Sick
  • Haha
View attachment 1746160
Absolute swine

Oh duck off 😂😂 you couldn't make this tit up

View attachment 1746178
This isn’t unhinged at all. 😣🙄🤢
Talking about slutty posts AG is ALL over them liking and commenting. I’d be worried to death if Maddie was my daughter having a weirdo like AG liking/lurking on my daughters photos.

let's hope they don't start a family onlyfans page because ashley would be right behind them 🧐🧐🧐
Literally 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
That short hair doesn't do her any favours. If they could produce something half as decent as this professional shoot, they would have more views. No shots of flowers, no messing around, no Mark jabbering in the background, no sleazy shots of Nadia's cleavage.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That short hair doesn't do her any favours. If they could produce something half as decent as this professional shoot, they would have more views. No shots of flowers, no messing around, no Mark jabbering in the background, no sleazy shots of Nadia's cleavage.
😂😂

No slow pouring of some sort of viscous liquid from a jug into a bowl, which appears to be one of Mark Adderley’s fetishes. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Why does she keep doing cheap diy dyes on her already poor hair?
just plonking it over the greys?
Are there no professional hairdressers at LW to advise her, it looks awful
Even a biannual trip to a good hairdresser would help, so tight

• Sad
Reactions: 14
😂 Desperately trying to convince themselves they’re happy.

View attachment 1746124
Exactly. If you have to go into soliloquies about how great your relationship is, it probably suggests it's not all that great!

Mark always wants to sound so deep but what does that even mean - they collided into eachother? Was one of them not watching where they were walking?

• Haha
  • Sad
Exactly. If you have to go into soliloquies about how great your relationship is, it probably suggests it's not all that great!
They both go into convince mode, over egging the pudding- ( a cooking pun for you there, Nads 😉)
They're trying to convince their audience and themselves that they are happy. Genuinely happy people aren't posting about it 24/7, they are too busy being happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
i see there are no words of support for Charlene, Kaye has sent support and sympanthy but miss (dont) be kind hasnt, what an arseole she is

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.