Nadia Sawalha #58 Parents Did A Bunk To Get Away From Their Daughter's Next Door Dump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Telly Fanatic for the winning title. Three great title suggestions, but this one came on top.

To recap: We had their yoga retreat vlogs 6 months late and their misadventures to see the Queen's procession 2 months late. Maddie is doing her own version of Coppafeel for the creepers on TikTok and Insta. To parody Nigella, Nadia puts on a negligee and stuffs her face with a crisp sandwich. Mark's finger is itchy blocking anyone who has ever had contact with the fair Julia. Speaking of Julia, she gets pulled into their vortex of bullshit, having to reassure fans that their parents have only gone to Jordan for a winter visit, like they always did before COVID. Ever the drama llamas, Nadia, Mark and Dina feign they have lost them forever to Jordan. How low can they go?

Continue your venting!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maddie should be ashamed of herself. She’s an adult, acting so slaggy on Instagram and no doubt Kiki is trying to copy her with the Tiktoks. Why aren’t they being responsible parents calling this out?! Instead they’re encouraging it! Shameful parenting. I think some of us here should comment and tell her how slutty she is. Someone has to say something.

Reactions: 19
Also I’m sure that Nadia said maybe a year ago that the drs surgery muddled up hers and her mums blood tests. Does anyone remember that?

Well this morning on coffee moaning she announced it was hers and her dads bloods because both are N. Sawalha! Highly unlikely that would happen once, let alone twice!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Julia must have a key to the house as she said on IG to her mother she would water the plants and keep an eye on the house

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Surely the Moodie one is selling her pics on Only Fans she's probably making a lot of money and she's not the slightest bit bothered that people think she is a little slut. Does Manky ever mention his two older daughters or do we take it that they are out of his life now, maybe had a big fall out.

The thing about manky's blood tests...... Has he really had adhd and bi polar diagnoses without there having been blood tests to see if there is an underlying physical condition?

Surely the Moodie one is selling her pics on Only Fans she's probably making a lot of money and she's not the slightest bit bothered that people think she is a little slut. Does Manky ever mention his two older daughters or do we take it that they are out of his life now, maybe had a big fall out.
Yeah I think Izzy the oldest one seems the most sensible.

Julia already more or less has and that didn't end well lol
Good on Julia. Irresponsible parenting

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Good on Julia. Irresponsible parenting

see the comments. lisa mejutos is hidden, so you have to click on it. ashley gardners is still there. Julia edited the text of this post multiple times. Another of nadia's friends wrote a very nasty comment, but it got deleted.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Check out this world class broadcasting from Mark Adderley. The BBC don't know what they're missing. :sneaky:

1668883405409.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s pathetic! And he always cuts the end off the live! He doesn’t have a clue how it all works! It‘s so irritating 😠

Reactions: 13
Maddie’s defo his favourite! He never mentions his other daughters. Maybe they don’t want to be involved but it would be nice to mention them too.

Reactions: 11
I personally think Mark & Nadia have made no effort with his two eldest, they girls should have a room in that house they should be joining in on the odd holiday the relationship with their dad is clearly damaged and it probably suits Nadia because she cba with them at her tit hole house .. Maddie's freeloading friends get made more welcome than they two young ladies

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I personally think Mark & Nadia have made no effort with his two eldest, they girls should have a room in that house they should be joining in on the odd holiday the relationship with their dad is clearly damaged and it probably suits Nadia because she cba with them at her tit hole house .. Maddie's freeloading friends get made more welcome than they two young ladies
“Maddie's freeloading friends get made more welcome than they two young ladies”
Unfortunately, that’s so true 😢

• Sad
yes it's noticeable there is no proper guest room in that house- I am not counting that slapdash single bed attempt at a granny room nanny di has to sleep in, probably in sheets mask has already slept in

• Sick
Yet another no named Sunday show as its Mankys birthday, subs paying for f*ck all yet again they've only had a week to do a pre record, perhaps they are too busy doing more paid ads for some freebies.... Low life's

• Angry
Great title @Telly Fanatic !!!!!!!!
made me snigger
I’m wondering will Mank be totally spoilt today, lifted and laid, just like the other 364 days of the year
10 cups of espresso, told he’s slim and hot, breakfast, lunch and dinner cooked and his mad, very unattractive, idiotic kitchen dancing praised and applauded 😩
I know men in their 70s that contribute more to their households.
Those two older daughters just cast out to sea because their Mums aren’t “off the telly”
Pitiful really.
I hope someone thought to buy him new clothes with the subs money, not reminiscing of Robbie Williams back in the Take That days …..and a wee ewok figure for the Ghostbusters room. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.