Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Why don’t you drive?
N: I haf ADHD.

Why is your home a disorganised disaster?

Why do you promise subs more than you ever deliver?

Why did you knowingly break the lockdown rules during COVID?
N: I haf ADHD?

Why do you claim you have everything from tinnitus to body dysmorphia to hair loss?
N: I haf ADHD?

Why did your former agent call you a total witch?
N: I have ADHD!

Why has your relationship with your sister broken down and why did she claim you destroyed their family and cry fake tears?
N: I have ADHD!

Why do you say your Hubby is a workaholic when he has no job and claims going to the cinema is working?
N: He has ADHD!! I’m codependent and in denial.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

SamBamford

I've reported this. The way they allow the golden one to talk to Nanny Di is shameful. But to show her in a state of undress is elder abuse, all in the name of cheap laughs at her expense. They are disgustingly cruel. Nitty barely covers her dislike of Di at the best of times. The pair have gone too far. Doubt anything will change or happen with the video sadly.

• Wow
Reactions: 29

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Why do a lot of insufferable pricks suddenly get diagnosed as having ADHD as adults and then say 'Everything makes sense now...'

No, mate, you're just a dick.

Reactions: 28

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Loose women are doing a section all about Nadia and her "ADHD" on Thursday 🙄
oh for the love of god! why? they are obvs desperate for content. i do think LW has really gone down hill lately - it so boring and the likes of Linda, Frankie & Jane Moor, plus the nitty just make it so depressing to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Isn’t it interesting that nearly every time Nittya gets “diagnosed” with a new medical condition, she is paid to promote a treatment for said condition - including hair loss, incontinence, eczema, crooked teeth, and various menopause-related therapies. Can’t help but wonder how long it is before Nittya is a spokesperson for the ADHD 360 company…

• Angry

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
If someone said those things about my family member even if I was not talking to them I'm sorry but he would be blocked! It’s disgraceful saying them words and very hurtful! He acts like they are his best buddy's but they are not! I wonder if her parents read this because if they did I'm sure they would hate her being spoke about like that, Nadia should have immediately had words with Ashley but no they continued to praise him . Where is her morals, I'm shocked they allowed this.
I found it strange that Nadia’s parents went away with Lisa after she also publicly laid into Julia, there’s a whole lot of coldness within that family.

• Sad
  • Angry

Wood79

Chatty Member
Yes so she can do what she likes, say what she likes and treat everyone including her sister how she likes because she has ADHD. The sceptic in me thinks she knows that lots of us have cottoned on to her many flaws so she sees this diagnosis as an excuse to behave how she likes and nobody can say anything. We on here though will continue to hold them both to account ADHD or no ADHD.

• Heart

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
To make it fair they should show us Betty's arse! But that would be terrible, disgusting and a massive breach of privacy (to say the least!) so how is Nanny Di's dignity worth less?? 🤔
Come on Mark, explain.......

• Heart

SamBamford

Its more like a get out of jail free card. I can't clean my house because......I can't be nice to certain people because......I might seem like a bully and be bossy because..... I might shout over my colleagues because...Her diagnosis fits all, nothing is her fault.

• Angry
Reactions: 26

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Well that made me laugh at 5.50! our award winning Director coming in and placing strategically his filming equipment in full view 🤣 then at 7.25 decides to put it away … yes Manky we know you are shooting a film with real equipment 🤣👏👏👏 what a plonker 🙄

Oh and at 3.15 Nitwit’s type of man is very intelligent, articulate just like Mark 🤣 but she has the full package because he is gorgeous too 🤣🤣 deluded 🙄

Someone made comments about him using a mobile phone to shoot his films, on Tattle only a few days ago, now he is shoving his big lense in our faces. Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle.

• Haha

Kay's Good Cooking

Chatty Member

see the comments. lisa mejutos is hidden, so you have to click on it. ashley gardners is still there. Julia edited the text of this post multiple times. Another of nadia's friends wrote a very nasty comment, but it got deleted.
1668960772856.png

Absolute swine

Oh fuck off 😂😂 you couldn't make this shit up

1668961141847.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

tomtomclub

VIP Member
if you are assessed by a community mental health team, they will observe and assess over a number of weeks/months before making a diagnosis
they would never do it over the phone or by zoom or a tick box questionnaire. It takes time and experience to make the right diagnosis, its become far to easy for 'charlatan' type practices to use tick box 'stereotype' questions
Not everyone with ADHD fits the tick box
its looking at background - early life, genetics, personality, any PTSD and so on.... she has been paid to do that, that is why there was that sloppy film before the chat on LW - all so staged and fake

• Heart
  • Angry

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
They are starting a new show after Christmas & Vlogmas. They don't want us to feel depressed after it all ends.

Hmmm what will it be to cheer us up, Confessions Of An Alcoholic, My Menopausal Meltdown, ADHD And Me? Hmmmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
P.s Mr Nearly PhD, know it all, lazy arse, head gnome of the filthy gang STILL hasn’t worked out which devoted sub I am. Will the dopey fool ever work me out.

All he knows for sure is a) I write on here, the house of the trolls and b) he knows I’m a loyal sub who he actually talks too.

• Haha
  • Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I personally think Mark & Nadia have made no effort with his two eldest, they girls should have a room in that house they should be joining in on the odd holiday the relationship with their dad is clearly damaged and it probably suits Nadia because she cba with them at her shit hole house .. Maddie's freeloading friends get made more welcome than they two young ladies

Last edited:
  • Sad

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Maddie’s singing at the jazz cafe was awful -out of tune, monotone and flat. Sorry but she has no stage presence either. She’s a wannabe Amy Winehouse but she doesn’t have the voice.

afrozenpea

VIP Member
The next HTSM title: How to stay married when your meds slow your brain down enough to realise your partner is a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Poddular

VIP Member
Yeah for you Mark.
I would also add " too much time on your hands syndrome " and " ungrateful bastard disease ".
Because ⚡ newsflash ⚡we don't all wake up singing showtunes but most of us don't feel the need to pity post it to the nation. Especially despicable when you know your audience.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24