Nadia Sawalha #58 Parents Did A Bunk To Get Away From Their Daughter's Next Door Dump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok, if her meds means that she now has the concentration span to realise she's married to an awful person, will she

a, stop taking the meds to save the marriage
b, keep taking them and get divorced.
They both truly deserve each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New title thread suggestion: Vlogmas 2022: Hardly cinematic and too melodramatic; mostly 24 days of lugging cr@p to and from the attic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion
They’re bad for your health, Manly Nads and muttering Elf. woe is me it will probably to be worse in 2023

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Nadia watching s’Sky alisses’ vlogmas best bits, she not finding it very funny and needs to stuff her face to aliviate her boredom
1672170020563.jpeg

she may laugh later but I can’tbe bothered to watch it

• Sick
#59 Vlogmas a repeat of last year, the house still a dump all filmed by Mark the lazy lump

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fawning over Maddie as they both do all of the time, must be so hard for his other 3 daughters, especially Kiki! They both put Maddie on a pedestal and act as if she is the messiah!

The reality is she is a talentless, spoilt brat. Nadia is clearly over feeding Maddie to ensure she doesn't have 2 skinny daughters to feel jealous of.

I noticed in Maddies videos that her recent weight gain is really starting to show. Nadia will be thrilled as I've always suspected she was a kind of munchausen by proxy feeder. Nadia hates that her own weight has been the bain of her life, so she has to ensure that at least 1 of the next generation suffers aswell. Nadia Sawalha is evil and deeply deeply flawed.

For me, the whole toxic Sawalha-Adderley mess has gone beyond car crash tv, its abuse in so many different guises 😔
Maddie is a barrel like Nitty. It's awful seeing a twenty year old like that. Of course they never had proper PE lessons or seemed to do any real physical activities for hobbies. Kiki went skate boarding, but I think that was to get away from them. The dress sense and body exposing seems like some sort of trauma, rather than an edgy, talented performer. Poor kid has been living in a complete delusional bubble and praised to the max by her family. Is she in college or employed? Seems to hangout with some pot smoking binge drinkers who like to show us how vulgar they are. It won't end well.
Mankie told Moanie she was a writer.:rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Heart
Sad individuals with no real friends or life . Only social interaction is talking to a few strangers pretending they’re famous but reality is very different. Has beens, good riddance🤡🤡

Reactions: 8
Of course they never had proper PE lessons or seemed to do any real physical activities for hobbies.
actually i think she did ballet; I'm sure i saw a clip way back where she looked amazing.

edit i found the clip i was thinking of...... she does look a bit different, but saying she looks like she did ballet is pushing it

Reactions: 3
Maddie is a barrel like Nitty. It's awful seeing a twenty year old like that. Of course they never had proper PE lessons or seemed to do any real physical activities for hobbies. Kiki went skate boarding, but I think that was to get away from them. The dress sense and body exposing seems like some sort of trauma, rather than an edgy, talented performer. Poor kid has been living in a complete delusional bubble and praised to the max by her family. Is she in college or employed? Seems to hangout with some pot smoking binge drinkers who like to show us how vulgar they are. It won't end well.
Mankie told Moanie she was a writer.:rolleyes:
I think she was at college doing something in music and they let slip in the vlog with Lee that she’d worked shifts in a bar.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think she was at college doing something in music and they let slip in the vlog with Lee that she’d worked shifts in a bar.
Such a shame when they could have home educated her with a private tutor and paid for her to go to Oxbridge or Sylvia Young (as she aspires to be a performer). Home educated doesn't have to mean no qualifications.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.