Nadia Sawalha #57 Losing Subs Day By Day, Buying Their Membership Is The Only Way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
three days with the same dirty jumper 🤢🤢🤢
I think it's been longer than 3

Hometime is v boring. juvenile prank editing; old woman says dirty stuff; boring shot of nada walking around town; choirboys over boring scenes to make them seem deep; nadia and the gels so uninvolved at sumfinthat they are showing more interest hamming it up for the cam than in what they are watching or whatever.

In addition nadia still can't do anything resembling a press-up. she is shown lots of special exercises to help her get to doing one press up. i'm sure she just lies on her back when they have sex.

here you go- streamed six days ago- manky wearing what some sub christened the "bacon bonce" jumper. of course it might have been washed in the meantime.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she then removed the reindeer and turned it in to a birthday cake for dina, i don't think that stayed kwissmissy.

Reactions: 5
Three or four drinks is never an option for an alcoholic. They'll start having more somehow or other no matter how many precautions are taken. Sneaking a bottle of spirits into the home and having a sneaky swig of that along with the beer etc. It just doesn't work for an alcy to have one or two.

I think they're stuck in a relationship with emotional blackmail. She'll leave if he ever drinks and he'll do harm to himself if she ever leaves. He mentions alcohol all the time, in my opinion, to remind her of all he's given up because 'he loves her so much'. That's why he has to continually say how much fun he had when drinking - she took all his fun away. Couldn't give it up for his children but gave it up for her. Not buying that. He, like all addicts, gave it up for himself which is the only way. At the stage he gave up alcohol he had three kids by three women (the third being Nadia) and he wasn't making any way near enough to support them and himself. He'd also had a fright through his drunk driving. He gave up alcohol to keep her, not because of some overwhelming love, but because he knew the likelihood of meeting someone else who'd take a fella with three kids in three different homes was extremely unlikely. I also think he liked that she was a 'celebrity' and knew he could live off her. I'm not saying they don't love each other, pretty sure they do, but it's a very unhealthy set-up.
Spot on Tuppence :sneaky:
It's a crying shame that you missed the opportunity to frame this astute observation and gift it to Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley for their 20th wedding anniversary. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think he's secretly drinking anyway but come out the closet Mark and don't hide it no more
I agree. He never shuts up about alcohol and there’s so much readily available in that house. Seems to have just learnt to manage it, posing as sober (yet craving) for videos. Can imagine Nads is involved with it all because it’s a storyline (‘recovering alcoholic husband’)

24/7 in that household - with only him and (sometimes) Di sober - would be an impossible feat. He never talks about sobriety with pride. And the constant moans of feeling ‘hungover’ etc. etc. I genuinely don’t believe he’s off the 🍻

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So when did Madame get a new oven? That was delivered and fitted quickly....and looks the same as the old one.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I agree, I think he's still secretly drinking. It's nowhere near as bad as he was when she made the demand that he stops but he has more to lose this time. Who else would allow him to arse about all day with no signs of getting back into work. He likes his lifestyle, holidays, no work, no worries about providing for a family, he does as he is told, that is all he needs to do. Drop in the constant reminder of depression, bi-polar when its more likely to be a hangover and he's sorted. Half the time he can't be bothered to shower or change his clothes, he looks a greasy mess, just like a drinker.

Reactions: 14
I think Nadia has a drinking problem. At almost 60 she should be able to go out, have a few drinks, enjoy herself but not lose the rest of the next day to a hangover... But like every issue Nadia has its brushed under the carpet and she instead focuses on Mark's problem...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s a fool for putting up with the miser and he is exploring the possibility of a CM. Just sit down and put the computer on you silly man child.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hometime #36. It opens with Mark dancing. 🤮 He looks constipated. Nadia is working out at the gym. She is in the prone position, has something weighty on her pelvis, bands around her knees. She pushes her pelvis up, then opens her knees. Not necessarily attractive, but it is worse with all the sound effects that husband of her's puts in. Seriously, it is not funny. Betty playing Cards Against Humanity. Mark is laughing his arse off and Maddie asks what's my secret power? Eating an boiled egg out of my husband's arse. Laughing hysterically. AD. This is boring. Mark is lying on the floor of that rental in Camber Sands with one of the couch pillows on the floor. 😒 More footage of Nadia at the gym. She accomplishes 1 push-up whilst on the Swiss ball. Unless you have been out of commission, how hard is it to do a push-up on a Swiss ball? She fell off the ball trying to do a second one. She has a challenge for herself, to do 40 press-ups. Good luck with that. AD. Girls night out, remember when she took her crew to see, I dunno what? Shot of them showing off their bellies and trying to undulate them unsuccessfully. Honourary chick Lee is there making faces at the camera.

Now a shot of Nanny Di going up stairs. I can't believe I am going to type this. She has some bottles in her left hand, a mug of tea and something on a plate in the other. She puts them on a step, takes a step up, places mug and plate up a step, takes another step, etc, etc., until she screams because Mark is spying on her. Mark and that nasty laugh of his squealling "What are you doing?" Nanny Di wants to sit on the bed and watch the news. Mark gives us a shot of that tip of a room AKA the walk-in. You can't see the floor. Nanny Di has had her hair cut. She now looks like an elderly man, the transition is complete. Mark now has the dad he always wanted. 🤭 Nanny Di wanders into the walk-in and says that Mark engineered this. No Nanny Di, that takes effort. Mark can only muster putting masks over his head. "No way, no way, you can't even get into the room. OH MY GOOOOOOD!! Mark pans the room. "Mark, this is a problem." Says the woman who has stuff piled up to her ceiling. This family is the blind leading the blind. "I knew it would be bad, but I didn't know it would be that bad...how does she find anything?" AD. They shut the door. We are back in that cess pool of the room. Nadia is tiding it, you can see some of the floor now, because she has stuff piled up on her vanity stool. Nadia says it has taken her days to face it. :rolleyes: Nadia asks when Mark thinks it will be a mess again. "Same time next week... you may as well just leave it." Please refer to my last bolded comment. She says she cawn't because she can't find anything and he insists she just leave it. I would say he might be using reverse psychology on her but...no.

More filler shots of Nadia in the gym. She is working her arms. Nadia has a new exercise. Rachel her trainer shows us another press-up. Your arms are on a step or platform, you slowly bend those arms down till you are flat, then use the arms to push your upper body up again. So Nadia has a go as the trainer says slow, slow, slow. She manages half way, but then faceplants. 🤣 To get back up, she just pushes her body into child's pose and starts again. "We didn't want to do it babe" says Nadia in the car with her hair sticking up. Mark says he feels ghastly. Ah, so the inside matches the outside now. :p Annoying music plays and they go into town to check out the queue for the Queen. BFI has footage of the Queen on a big screen. "Imagine jumping the queue, how that would go down" says Mark every the provocateur. Nadia doesn't take the bait. AD. Cue the maudlin music and the slo-mo shots of people in the queue. Mark says if he was in London as a tourist he would join the queue, Nadia says no. Lisa told Nads about her experience going to see the Queen lying in state, how magical it was. Nadia thought she should go, but now seeing the queue, it annoys her. Lazy bint. Nadia continues on saying she couldn't imagine her daughters doing anything like this. Neither can we. "Reverential, reverential that's the word", I doubt Mark can spell it. Choir music and slo-mo again with Nadia bouncing beside him, wearing her "I'm on the telly don't you know" sunnies. Westminster, London Eye, the Thames, Nadia looking whistful in slo-mo at the Thames, wind blowing through her fur trim. It's all so dramatic. Mark is really putting some effort into this one. Enough of Nadia, back to Big Ben.

Back to these two walking. "There's a definite reverential air" says Mr. Almost PhD. Now Nadia says she is really, really glad she is London. Does he have hot flashes? He is in a tee and she is wearing her winter jacket. Nadia says that Lisa was pissed she was up in Manchester as her friends had seen the first procession. Mark goes on about London pulling together, you forget class, you forget where you're from, who you are, "You're all just Londoners." :sleep: Nadia says it's a shame "we can't do it more on a day to day life in London." Mark says precisely. More moody music, it's evening now, shot down the Mall, police, news reporters.

Next morning and a bunch of police walking down the street. Nadia feels safe to be in London now. They both say they've never seen that many police altogether. Nadia says they have only been on the Strand for a few mins and she is emotional, trying to squeeze out that tear. Oh come on, did they not tell you to have menthol in your hankie at Italia Conti? She starts talking abou the police being there and when you need them they are somewhere else. :rolleyes: "Wouldn't it be nice to see police walking down the street?" Mark says they are there. She laughs and says "That's what I mean." Mark hates Trafalgar Square and hates the Strand FYI. AD. They mention people selling souvenir programmes. WTF? Mark says he doubts they will see anything and Nads says it's about the atmosphere. They walk past the Ritz and the Rivoli bar. Nadia says it is so pretty in there and if you want to save up for a special occasion the afternoon is Betty's fave and the bar. BOTTLENECK! Hyde Park corner. AD! They don't want to watch on the screen or else they would have stayed at home. Forty-five mins of walking and everything is close. Whomp, whomp. Plan B-Hyde Park watching the screen with others, it's still an event. Mark pans the crowd as the pipers play. The march past Buck Palace and the cannons going off. They say it was moving and just to let you know THEY AREN'T ROYALISTS. :cautious: "It was beautiful wasn't it?" When they sang "God Save the King" Nadia cried. 😭 Mark has to remind us that they aren't monarchists, but it is a part of London history. Dude weren't you born in Birmingham or around about there? Poseur. :p Shot of some police vans with sirens going by.

Some days later it says with music blasting my eardrums. Oh God it's this dumbass muthafucka dancing and making weird faces again. The camera angle makes him looking stumpier than usual. If MI6 wants to torture any terrorist, make them watch this tit. I'm done. 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.