Nadia Sawalha #57 Losing Subs Day By Day, Buying Their Membership Is The Only Way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel a bit sorry for Mark here. They have a podcast where he basically says he hates the clothes they wear and that they give the wrong impression. Nadia then lays into Mark and says he is shaming them for being female and he will give them a complex about their bodies. So they get to prance about on social media like that because Nadia says its "empowering".

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
So just catching up on cm and some cards have allegedly been sent to her parents but they can’t get them as no one is there. Which means one of two things:-

1) they have been delivered to them but they can’t find them in all the chaos

2) if they have been delivered next door it shows they don’t have a key to next door. What parents wouldn’t want their own daughter to have a key when they live right next door? very strange.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So just catching up on cm and some cards have allegedly been sent to her parents but they can’t get them as no one is there. Which means one of two things:-

2) if they have been delivered next door it shows they don’t have a key to next door. What parents wouldn’t want their own daughter to have a key when they live right next door? very strange.
Given that he has to pick up mail from a PO Box and that Mark is always home when their postman calls, I highly doubt the letters were delivered next door. Additionally, Mark just informed everyone that Nadia's parents' home is empty.🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
also don't believe DEEEENAH doesnt have a key.

Reactions: 7
Just wondering was he a home schooling dad while his other kids were under 18 and as soon as they were no longer his financial responsibility he started his Monitized Utube channel ????? Ummm… I wonder if he didn’t want to earn a penny till his first two kids were adult 😡
This a really interesting point. If your theory is correct he's definitely a deadbeat Dad with Nadia providing for him and her children. His two older children must see that he only started 'earning' when they were grown and he no longer had any legal financial obligation for them. I believe you're right.

On one of their very early vlogs (when I found them likeable, forgive me) I remember feeling sad for his two older daughters when he referred to Maddie as 'No 1 Daughter' in a holiday episode. I know it was just a way of referring to Maddie and Kiki as 1 and 2 but it erased his real 1 and 2. Maddie and Kiki are 3 and 4.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she’s desperate to be seen as a wild child, but she’s 20 this year so perhaps she should consider growing up a bit. She certainly loves stroking her own breasts that’s for sure.

View attachment 1743008View attachment 1743009View attachment 1743020
It’s sad isn’t it? Everyone knows she loves the attention. Even more weird Mark likes her slutty posts! If I was them I’d be furious! What a total embarrassment to them. Evidently both spoilt little brats sponging off their parents.

Reactions: 9

Or 2) mingled with 3) Julia is the only one allowed in the parents' house while they are away. Julia said on her IG she'd be watering their plants and staying over some nights. I sure wouldn't trust Nitty and Mank to care for my indoor plants and garden.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.