Nadia Sawalha #57 Losing Subs Day By Day, Buying Their Membership Is The Only Way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently happening later due to having a birthday party for Dina, even though Nadia supposedly organised the party, so they would have know in advance this was happening

View attachment 1727269
Why on earth would a pre-edited NNSS be delayed by yesterday’s party??? All he has to do is push on a button to upload the tit show 🤔 bet the man child has done NADA but reminisce these past few days as he has had no attention 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She just can't help herself can she? The usual 'I had a friend,' 'I have a friend' tit and lies she spouts. Then making an unnecessary comment about Kaye being in the Chase. 🙄
I have just listened to that and heard her say "friend" then I heard her say her grandmother had it but I was under the impression her mother had it but there was mention of her. When she said they were going away I was surprised as my husband has it and I would never attempt to get him to the airport from where we live although I do know people exhibit different symptoms.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Is it a affluent St? I always thought it looked like a rough run down area? or is it just their dump that gives the whole place that impression?
There's a mix of nice suburban semidetached houses, nice modern blocks of flats, and some VERY expensive houses. it doesn't really have an overwhelming personality- it's def a mix, but at the same time, it's not rough in the slightest. However, like a lot of nice places in london, there might be a rough council estate not so far away.

Reactions: 10
Apparently happening later due to having a birthday party for Dina, even though Nadia supposedly organised the party, so they would have know in advance this was happening

View attachment 1727269
LOL I HONESTLY CAN"T DEAL WITH THEM USING THE SURPRISE ELEMENT OF A PARTY THEY THREW FOR DINA AS THE EXCUSE FOR DELIVERING A NNSS LATE. IT WASN"T A SURPRISE FOR YOU LOT, YOU TURDS.

Probably the whole point of the party was not to invite Julia.

have you missed "not" out before rough. :)
Yes I did! I edited!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how many people were at the surprise party. Manky, nitty, moodie and Paddy, Kiki, the birthday girl herself, her one son (because nitty doesn't speak to the other one, not Julia (because nitty doesn't speak to her), Lisa (maybe), Carlitos (because he has nothing better to do on a Saturday night and he likes hanging out with his mum's friend). Sounds like a real rave up for a big birthday, food was wonderful mama's spaghetti and roast potatoes swimming in grease.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

julia was otherwise engaged. such a shame it happened on a night when she couldn't make it. hey (this is a lovely post)

I wonder how many people were at the surprise party. Manky, nitty, moodie and Paddy, Kiki, the birthday girl herself, her one son (because nitty doesn't speak to the other one, not Julia (because nitty doesn't speak to her), Lisa (maybe), Carlitos (because he has nothing better to do on a Saturday night and he likes hanging out with his mum's friend). Sounds like a real rave up for a big birthday, food was wonderful mama's spaghetti and roast potatoes swimming in grease.
do you think they told dina to cater for a party but didn't tell her it was her? I mean: how would she even know it was a party, without a plate of chopped vegetables and bowl of never-ending hummus.

That lawn is scorched to high Heavens. They obviously don't water it. Such a lovely space, neglected.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
According to Dina's post, Lisa was there and helped to organise it all as well as Dina's best friend -I think it was mostly Dina's friends. Mark probably went to the cinema on his business trip. Poor Julia, they do love to rub it in her face by plastering it all over social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
'Quick, Nadia, get a couple of bottles of alcohol for a photo - I need to show everyone I'm totally over my obsession with alcohol. Btw, can you put extra booze in my pasta sauce tonight?'

View attachment 1725075
What is so funny! (NOT) Manky continually promoting Alcohol!! There are genuine people out there who are alcoholics, a disease they are struggling with, and this arshole supposedly a reformed alcoholic 🤔 thinks it's a joke!! To post pictures like this!!! He definitely needs to put down the bottle ( Closet alcoholic STILL)

• Angry
What is so funny! (NOT) Manky continually promoting Alcohol!! There are genuine people out there who are alcoholics, a disease they are struggling with, and this arshole supposedly a reformed alcoholic 🤔 thinks it's a joke!! To post pictures like this!!! He definitely needs to put down the bottle ( Closet alcoholic STILL)
Agree. I don't think Nadia's snoring has anything to do with the fact that he is okay with having booze in the house, doesn't go to bed, and falls asleep on the sofa.

• Wow
yes that's a ridiculous picture for an alleged in training addiction counsellor to be sticking on instagram- an OOHH aren't you tempted by these pics

• Sad
According to Dina's post, Lisa was there and helped to organise it all as well as Dina's best friend -I think it was mostly Dina's friends. Mark probably went to the cinema on his business trip. Poor Julia, they do love to rub it in her face by plastering it all over social media.
I don't suppose for one second she cares what that lot are doing especially when doing what she was doing instead of being on the lash in that pig sty.

I don't suppose for one second she cares what that lot are doing especially when doing what she was doing instead of being on the lash in that pig sty.
well we've all seen lisa and nadia pissed together. no-one of substance wants to be around that. throw dina in to the mix and its an even les attractive offer

Agree. I don't think Nadia's snoring has anything to do with the fact that he is okay with having booze in the house, doesn't go to bed, and falls asleep on the sofa.
And he's still going to AA meetings!!! 🤔 Posting crap like this, promoting drink🤬 he's in denial definitely!!!

Absolute disgrace!! Manky!! And your Enabler too!!! ( Nitty) Nadia sawahla off the telly 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Don’t tell Manky but I was able to obtain a copy of his latest “vision board” for Vlogmas 2022.
354C3FFB-8AD6-47C0-A45A-ABD467CE0DBE.jpeg

• Haha

julia was otherwise engaged. such a shame it happened on a night when she couldn't make it. hey (this is a lovely post)

do you think they told dina to cater for a party but didn't tell her it was her? I mean: how would she even know it was a party, without a plate of chopped vegetables and bowl of never-ending hummus.
Julia Sawalha is one Class Act! ❤

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.