Nadia Sawalha #57 Losing Subs Day By Day, Buying Their Membership Is The Only Way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just listened to that and heard her say "friend" then I heard her say her grandmother had it but I was under the impression her mother had it but there was mention of her. When she said they were going away I was surprised as my husband has it and I would never attempt to get him to the airport from where we live although I do know people exhibit different symptoms.
Yes I thought her mum had it, but didn't hear her say just her grandmother like you say. I really don't know what's the truth and what's not with this pair, though at times. They lie so often! I was interested in what Paul had to say I have had a bad shoulder for a number of months and am having physo. I know though there are a thousand reasons for a bad shoulder though as he said! Nadia was really trying to stir it with Kaye her true nature was showing..

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I'm watching the new GFH he's telling Di to watch out for the dog tit 🤢Mark why don't you get a bag and pick it up why leave it lying you lazy manky layabout .. redneck having lee stay I wonder if he's from a filthy home how could he stay there? the window ledges are filthy everything is just a embarrassment Nadia your house and garden is disgusting yet your husband has no job there is no excuse to have a mess like this

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Does Alan Carr ever wear anything other than that black jumper? It is a party, make an effort for goodness sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes I thought her mum had it, but didn't hear her say just her grandmother like you say. I really don't know what's the truth and what's not with this pair, though at times. They lie so often! I was interested in what Paul had to say I have had a bad shoulder for a number of months and am having physo. I know though there are a thousand reasons for a bad shoulder though as he said! Nadia was really trying to stir it with Kaye her true nature was showing..
At 2.50 she mentions her grandmother straight after she said her friend had it and he pulled her up about the shoulder.
I watched it the day he was on as we have heard him talk about Parkinsons before LW.

Reactions: 7
At 2.50 she mentions her grandmother straight after she said her friend had it and he pulled her up about the shoulder.
I watched it the day he was on as we have heard him talk about Parkinsons before LW.
She Vlogged her mother telling her she had Parkinson's, search their channel for 'A Chat Over The Fence'.

Reactions: 5
Don’t know. Feel like you’d all turn on her should she speak up for her sister.don’t be a faker baker

Not fake at all. I admire the way she handles herself whilst dealing with her narcissistic sister, brother in law and all of their bullying hanger-ons. That's it. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Julia is also exquisitely beautiful. Her slim figure will also be a poke in the eye for the elder Ugly Sawalha Sisters. :sneaky:
Julia is the true beauty - both inside and out.

Notice how Nadia had time to put together a showreel of how great her party was, and what a fantastic time she had last night but no time to post anything about remembrance day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You could put the Chelsea flower show in that gaff and it would still look like a squat.
Did Mank hide in his ghostbusters room hoping to catch a wiff of some donated merlot ?
For all the pushin broom and cooking Dina does all year you’d think Nitty would’ve sent her on a world cruise for her 60th,not an indoor picnic.
Some of Dinas friends look a bit bewildered, must be the stale smell of unwashed dogs, sweat and pure grease.
When is her real party?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I think Mark was out on very important business
A source tells me he was out doing very important work buying more elf hats and masks for the upcoming 2022 Vlogmas. And then he stopped off for a late coffee at McDonalds to meet with his social media adjudicators team, which consists of him and Michelle, but Michelle couldn’t make it. And so he spent two hours sitting alone in his parked car in Crystal Palace park drinking cold McD’s coffee and blocking anyone who follows Julia on IG. It’s a significant work project, as Julia now has over 17K followers. He swung by McDonalds again on the way home after Nittya texted him, “Get me two Big Macs. Had too much rozay tonight and need something to absorb the alcohol. Xx.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.