Nadia Sawalha #57 Losing Subs Day By Day, Buying Their Membership Is The Only Way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It cracks me up everytime he says 'howdy'. He must think he's the Lone Ranger or he just watched too many cowboy films when he was a kid, he thinks he is such a cool dude:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. What an absolute numpty.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
how does he know it is not his account, if it is set to private.
And how did he find it did he randomly just sit and put his own name in search?..i think it's fishy and probably him it's something the sad dick would do to fish out more tattlers

Reactions: 7
'Quick, Nadia, get a couple of bottles of alcohol for a photo - I need to show everyone I'm totally over my obsession with alcohol. Btw, can you put extra booze in my pasta sauce tonight?'

1668267016226.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Grubby fingers has already deleted that first comment and his reply 🤣🤣🤣 what a prat!

Hmmmm 🤔🤔🤔 he managed a trailer review though 🤔
Don’t understand why they can’t just do it on their 5G phones 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Grubby fingers has already deleted that first comment and his reply 🤣🤣🤣 what a prat!

Hmmmm 🤔🤔🤔 he managed a trailer review though 🤔
Surprise surprise it gets posted here then gets deleted - he definitely reads here he can’t help himself, we probably have a few of their sycophants reading here too, Ashley loves any excuse to message Mark. Mark can delete his hole posts / comments as much as he likes but once they’re posted on this thread they’re available for anyone to see here as well as on Google. 😙

Reactions: 16
Must have went to the corner shop for Quavers Starbar and a Bobby's cake

That's the only business he gets up to

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she any idea how ridiculous that sounds Mark away on business FS doing what going to the shop ? picking Di grey-bottoms up ? picking the other unemployed one up from last night's house party ?..Nadia your husband's a unemployed useless layabout stop trying to make him out to be successful

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Them saying he’s out on business is the same as me saying I’ve got a modelling shoot with Kate Moss. Both are just never doing to happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Them saying he’s out on business is the same as me saying I’ve got a modelling shoot with Kate Moss. Both are just never doing to happen!
We’ll he’s already seen Black Panther so maybe he’s catching a matinee of Slumberland or a preview of The Menu? Mustn’t be late to the cinema lest they run out of popcorn and KitKats at his “office!”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did his Instagram profile used to say he was training to be an addiction counsellor? If so it doesn’t anymore?! What went wrong Mark? Did you fail? Did they decide you aren’t the right fit to be a counsellor?

• Wow
  • Heart
You all should be ashamed of yourselves, mocking Mark's business. He is a highly sought after producer and director. He has to be available on call 24/7. We should be grateful that he spends his precious little free time editing marvellous vlogs and makes live masterpieces for us to enjoy for the humble price of £1.99 a month. Can we show some respect and praise for this wonderful man?

🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.