Nadia Sawalha #57 Losing Subs Day By Day, Buying Their Membership Is The Only Way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow @FirmAndFair thanks for the heads up. Manky was in a very passive aggressive mood. Talking down to the subs with such a bored tone. Cards will be going out but it is time consuming...hmmm yes he is so busy watching film trailers. Who are these people who are blocking on Insta...has Moodie finally got employment, working for Dog House Media as chief blocker?
That made me so mad 😡 he sells a product with perks and of course does not commit or deliver and then tells the buying customers (vulnerable subs) that it is time-consuming 😡 imagine doing that in the real world 👎👎👎

So he goes to lunch with this new friend/sub who seems to have created his 2 jingles !
Why on earth does this person follow and interact with Manky??? 🤔🤔🤔
Obvious why Manky the loser is getting close to him 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Family outing to the premiere of chicken run. Any body language experts able to decode nadia and marc's stances?

she does have a type, doesn't she....

• Wow
Reactions: 9
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Maddie does look more like Marc B than Manks and she doesn't look like Izzy and Fleur whereas KiKi does

• Wow

Timestamp 4:45 Manky points to the white stain on his cap and says "that's salt (sweat) from running". 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Wow @FirmAndFair thanks for the heads up. Manky was in a very passive aggressive mood. Talking down to the subs with such a bored tone. Cards will be going out but it is time consuming...hmmm yes he is so busy watching film trailers. Who are these people who are blocking on Insta...has Moodie finally got employment, working for Dog House Media as chief blocker?
Time consuming? To scribble on a card and address it and put it in the post? They have all the time in the world though to block folk on instagram, act spitefully to Julia and carry out stupid pranks for the gram! I really don't know why subs put up with it. Nadia and Mark said they would send the cards. If it's too time consuming to send one I would say it's too time consuming for me to put up with your rubbish excuses for not fulfilling your obligations anymore! They wind me up, they really do. Last week there was plenty of tragic stories on my feed, then there was madam heartbroken because her parents were leaving. She wants to think herself lucky she has parents at her age and parents who have enough life left in them to get out there again as well. I know the fact that they are going on their own brings with it a certain amount of worry I am not saying it doesn't, but I say good on them. Also while I am on good on Julia for putting them all in their place yet again.

That made me so mad 😡 he sells a product with perks and of course does not commit or deliver and then tells the buying customers (vulnerable subs) that it is time-consuming 😡 imagine doing that in the real world 👎👎👎

So he goes to lunch with this new friend/sub who seems to have created his 2 jingles !
Why on earth does this person follow and interact with Manky??? 🤔🤔🤔
Obvious why Manky the loser is getting close to him 🙄
Didn't read your post before going on my rant but my thoughts exactly ref commitment!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s receiving criticism for his review of the John Wick trailer, the man doesn't have time to post cards to his paying subscribers, yet he can spend all day reviewing trailers while doing a poor job of it.

583D0133-A085-4CBD-AC75-1CE057B6D993.jpeg
609C4C6C-9C74-4261-A742-B0D07CB8E155.jpeg
29906F93-6072-47E2-9E13-EF2C9D42A6E5.jpeg
5D56304C-5909-4A1C-A62A-B3B7146C371E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sometimes and it really is occasionally, I think I’ve got them wrong blah, blah, blah. Then he acts like he does yesterday and I just pray to god that they get their just deserts one day.

They have such a spiteful, bitter, twisted and nasty side to them. Such a shame.

Reactions: 18
Sometimes and it really is occasionally, I think I’ve got them wrong blah, blah, blah. Then he acts like he does yesterday and I just pray to god that they get their just deserts one day.

They have such a spiteful, bitter, twisted and nasty side to them. Such a shame.
I know what you mean sometimes I find myself feeling sorry for Nadia because she is the breadwinner and Mark has got her over a barrel emotionally. Then..she is spiteful to Julia yet again, spreads untruths and is disrespectful to the subs (her customers) and I think they are made for each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
They love delving into the private lives of celebrities and sharing major details about a friend of a friend
So they won’t mind us speculating about theirs 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s receiving criticism for his review of the John Wick trailer, the man doesn't have time to post cards to his paying subscribers, yet he can spend all day reviewing trailers while doing a poor job of it.

View attachment 1724453View attachment 1724469View attachment 1724470View attachment 1724471
Hilarious. The comments are spot on. But why should anyone expect Mr. Never Finishes What He Starts to get through the John Wick films, even tho they are terrific. He half arses everything, from vlogs to camera work, from card mailing to sound production, from film editing to film “reviewing.” The most Manky’s fleeting attention span can handle are trailers and at most a single film. Unless it’s troll hunting — he can hit the block button all day and night.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.