Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder Ashley & Mark get on...

Mark drove a car whilst drunk, and Ashley drove a car for 3 years without a licence!!! 😡
He doesn't strike me as the type to lose his licence in the first place, let alone continue driving without one. Is it possible he's just creating this whole story to make his life seem interesting than it is - potentially taking inspiration from Mark's life?

He says he lost his licence 5 years ago and got caught 2 years ago, so that's a driving ban lasting at least 3 years... this seems to exceed the maximum driving ban of 2 years.

Am I missing something here? I don't know the ins and outs of losing your licence but this seems pretty clear.

1660749462401.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He doesn't strike me as the type to lose his licence in the first place, let alone continue driving without one. Is it possible he's just creating this whole story to make his life seem interesting than it is - potentially taking inspiration from Mark's life?

He says he lost his licence 5 years ago and got caught 2 years ago, so that's a driving ban lasting at least 3 years... this seems to exceed the maximum driving ban of 2 years.

Am I missing something here? I don't know the ins and outs of losing your licence but this seems pretty clear.

View attachment 1506450
He didn't say he'd been banned for 3 yrs, he said he hadn't got around to re doing his test. He's an angry person so I can fully imagine him driving like a lunatic and taking his many frustrations out on the road and other drivers.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
He didn't say he'd been banned for 3 yrs, he said he hadn't got around to re doing his test. He's an angry person so I can fully imagine him driving like a lunatic and taking his many frustrations out on the road and other drivers.
Hmmm, he says he lost his licence 5 years ago but got caught 2 years ago, I'm pretty sure. I'd expect a driving ban of 6 months for a first ban... again, unless there's some other legislation I'm not aware of.

Reactions: 7
Hmmm, he says he lost his licence 5 years ago but got caught 2 years ago, I'm pretty sure.
Yes, he lost his licence 5 yrs ago and he carried on driving illegally until he was caught with a rear light out, which was my initial point. He says he didn't get caught until 2 yrs ago.

Plus, you can be banned for 3 yrs and over for other offences such as drink driving.

Reactions: 8
Yes, he lost his licence 5 yrs ago and he carried on driving illegally until he was caught with a rear light out, which was my initial point. He says he didn't get caught until 2 yrs ago.

Plus, you can be banned for 3 yrs and over for other offences such as drink driving.
Ahhh, I'm with you now - I didn't realise you had to retake your test to be able to drive again after a first ban. Thankfully never been in that position!

Still, I'm... skeptical as to whether this whole thing is true.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ahhh, I'm with you now - I didn't realise you had to retake your test to be able to drive again after a first ban. Thankfully never been in that position!

Still, I'm... skeptical as to whether this whole thing is true.
We have no idea how many points Ashley had or what he did wrong to warrant his punishment or if he'd been banned before.

He's an angry person with zero emotional intelligence so I imagine he had plenty of previous points etc

My point was about him thinking it was acceptable to drive for 3 yrs without a licence, just like Mark thought it acceptable to drive whilst drunk.

Last edited:
We have no idea how many points Ashley had or what he did wrong to warrant his punishment. He's an angry person with zero emotional intelligence so I imagine he had plenty of previous points etc

My point was about him thinking it was acceptable to drive for 3 yrs without a licence, just like Mark thought it acceptable to drive whilst drunk.
He wrote something about being young and stupid - how old is he, I thought he was in his late 20's, if so I would not class even 5 years ago as being "young and stupid", that is when you are from 16 - 18 not in your 20's. Also he carried on driving and only got caught when his back light was out so if his light had been on he would still be driving now, also not insured as that is cancelled out when you don't have a licence. Had he had been caught recently his car would have been impounded. I would say he is plain stupid and you can't cure that.
Where is the shaky head emoji when you want it.

Of course it is going to take 6 to 8 weeks to send the cards out how could it possibly be done any quicker. My heart bleeds for that pair of muppets they are so busy every day with their hectic lifestyles they have no time for anything let alone writing a few addresses on the envelopes. Maybe their lazy daughter who does sweet f.a could get out of her pit an hour earlier and stick the stamps on and then walk up the road and drop them in the letter box. Maybe not....that would be asking too much. Family of bone idle lazy spongers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who wants another laugh this morning 🤣 🤣🤣
Why do the subs have to tell M&N that they haven’t got a signed card , that’s his job to know his subs and how long they have been
He wrote something about being young and stupid - how old is he, I thought he was in his late 20's, if so I would not class even 5 years ago as being "young and stupid", that is when you are from 16 - 18 not in your 20's. Also he carried on driving and only got caught when his back light was out so if his light had been on he would still be driving now, also not insured as that is cancelled out when you don't have a licence. Had he had been caught recently his car would have been impounded. I would say he is plain stupid and you can't cure that.
Where is the shaky head emoji when you want it.
Ashley talking about not liking to rely on other people for lifts does he mean. Mummy was sick of driving him to work! Lol.
Why doesn’t he try a bike or public transport!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who wants another laugh this morning 🤣 🤣🤣
They have about 100/130 max members and what is the probability they all subscribed at the same time! How is this not manageable??? The reason they are UNEMPLOYABLE! And is Michelle acting as their secretary now??? 🤔 what a hopeless bunch of wallies! wake up subs, you should not be believing this 💩💩💩
Will always remember Mark Adderley’s To Do list 🤣🤣

I found today’s CM full of self praise, all about his fantastic editing skills, excuses for Maddie (oh no was for “the youth”) plus plenty of credit, Nitwit’ s cooking skills and books .. they were so full of themselves made me sick 🤮 oh and she has been a presenter for 20/25 years 🤥🤥🤥 yeah she tried and lacked those skills .. you are simply a panellist Nitwit! And his “film” will land on members channel after “the American festival”
OMG they are so in love with themselves it just can’t be real 🤮

Did anyone see the members live “fresh and early” finally landed yesterday - 95 likes ?

Just a reminder 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We have no idea how many points Ashley had or what he did wrong to warrant his punishment or if he'd been banned before.

He's an angry person with zero emotional intelligence so I imagine he had plenty of previous points etc

Hmm yes, but my point is that I wonder if it's even true or if he's just trying to create a story to 'be like' Mark because he thinks it'll make him more interesting. Purely speculative, of course, but I just can't imagine even him being so unaware. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit. ;)

This one is good too. She looks mortified - no wonder they barely let her anchor on LW!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why do the subs have to tell M&N that they haven’t got a signed card , that’s his job to know his subs and how long they have been

Ashley talking about not liking to rely on other people for lifts does he mean. Mummy was sick of driving him to work! Lol.
Why doesn’t he try a bike or public transport!
He is just a lazy B like manky and wants everybody to do everything for him. Birds of a feather etc. Could you see either of them on a bike. 🚲🚲

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They said something in the Coffee Moaning that made it sound like they've bought the cottage they are at in Cornwall. Perhaps that is why they are so secretive about it.

• Wow
They said something in the Coffee Moaning that made it sound like they've bought the cottage they are at in Cornwall. Perhaps that is why they are so secretive about it.
And also may explain why she hasnt been on loose women very much

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.