Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm in such a bad mood " 😂😂 us tattlers have gave her song lyrics..
what a load of fkn garbage and she's not properly singing and it still sounds like a American accent to me View attachment 1508246
Maddie adderleys voice sounds bloody awful and she always looks like she needs a good scrub down with soap and hot water, just what I’m looking for in a singer-NOT💩🤢

Reactions: 16
She's trying to copy Amy Winehouse badly ..she's has no originality of her own how long is this farce going to go on for ? she will never be a real singer she would be lucky to get a gig at our local bowling club

• Heart
Reactions: 20

lol like your sister calling out your daughter's instagram posts?

time stamp for hints of them buying a cottage please? flicked through CM and couldnt find it and cant listen to them again trying to find it, thanks in advance
we do need that timestamp please Glo (@Gloria Rostron )

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That's for sure not her clatty rundown bedroom ..her hair looks matted and what's with the petted lip look ? she's just a mess of a young lady
Screenshot_20220818-150233.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
i thought her bedroom wall was full of art childish scribbling? surely her room hasn't been decorated?
Yes her room is like a junkies squat..no way it's been decorated like that and new furniture hell would freeze over first

Reactions: 9
Loved Charlene shutting #biggobknowitall down today 🤣
Timestamp 2.33

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm fuming!I sent them a comment yesterday commenting on the terrible WIFI they have been using this week bearing in mind they have spent 5 minutes every morning flogging the channel to newbies and I pointed out anyone new tuning in will be immediately put off.I got a reply back within the hour saying "You worry about your life and we'll look after ours"Charming!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I'm fuming!I sent them a comment yesterday commenting on the terrible WIFI they have been using this week bearing in mind they have spent 5 minutes every morning flogging the channel to newbies and I pointed out anyone new tuning in will be immediately put off.I got a reply back within the hour saying "You worry about your life and we'll look after ours"Charming!
That’ll be Mark being nasty in the comments section as usual, and then deleting the evidence so everyone else thinks he’s so amazing and kind all the time🙄
Welcome @Albionwarrior … we’re all here for similar reasons too!

@Waffle3 was she on LW today?
According to Mark’s post this morning, they’re travelling home today🤔
1DCC87EA-0E61-46EF-87D2-E9460D4F8B20.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 14
That’ll be Mark being nasty in the comments section as usual, and then deleting the evidence so everyone else thinks he’s so amazing and kind all the time🙄
Welcome @Albionwarrior … we’re all here for similar reasons too!

@Waffle3 was she on LW today?
According to Mark’s post this morning, they’re travelling home today🤔View attachment 1509127
She makes it sound like she is co-hosting the podcast 😡 not that she is just a guest !!! Hope Kaye can reign her in as knowing her she will try and steal the show😡

@HereForAScroll I can only see excerpts on YT and was trying to figure that out too! She was there. Prerecording or just another lie ?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Well it took a little sleuthing but it looks like she dropped another £4000-£5000 on this luxury holiday home this week:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He's a right ignorant pig, his ego is massive.

Loose Women programmes this week were pre-recorded a few weeks ago.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Well it took a little sleuthing but it looks like she dropped another £4000-£5000 on this luxury holiday home this week:

Wow, amazing that you managed to find it! I’ve been looking all week! 😳
Fantastic place but they so don’t deserve it 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How dam rude they are. Welcome over to the dark side, we are not as bad as they like to make out. We just hate the injustice of it all. xx

You are so cleaver. Super Sleuth!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Nice work @Hopscotch 🙌🏼
I don’t think they’ve managed a single holiday without their location being found out by a Tattler have they?!🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Must be such a downer for Nadia after holidaying in a beautiful clean house then going back to that dump of a home ,driveway/garden

🤮🤮💩💩

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.