Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol the apartment doesn't accept dogs. wonder who looked after them (or if they took them anyway)

wonder if nanny di went too.

I knew that was not their buy- don't think they could afford. In addition- cleanliness, style, design and taste. nuff said.

Hilarious that in the last coffee moaning that Mank was having an orgasm over how he loves creating content and how brilliant he is at it. Seems netflix didn't agree he was creating content, and thought he was just stealing theirs and spunking a load of drivel over the top. LOOOOOOOOOL nevermind, he still has the highly contentless two tramps achieve nothing in a croydin gardin epic.

I'm fuming!I sent them a comment yesterday commenting on the terrible WIFI they have been using this week bearing in mind they have spent 5 minutes every morning flogging the channel to newbies and I pointed out anyone new tuning in will be immediately put off.I got a reply back within the hour saying "You worry about your life and we'll look after ours"Charming!
if you're a member, ask for a refund on all previous payments for all weeks where they failed to deliver on a live and weekly name sunday show, for the duration of your membership. tell them it's you looking after your life and not theirs.

ditto @Ulrika

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Don’t know why he is boasting about his editing skills. His editing is extremely basic along with old fashioned , and it’s all filmed on his iPhone and then thrown together in what looks like Final Cut Pro. He can’t even balance the sound right. The impression that Mark gives off at times is that he owns YouTube and that he’s actually on TV, he seems to believe Nadia’s subs don’t watch any other content apart from the Sawalha channel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Don’t know why he is boasting about his editing skills. His editing is extremely basic along with old fashioned , and it’s all filmed on his iPhone and then thrown together in what looks like Final Cut Pro. He can’t even balance the sound right. The impression that Mark gives off at times is that he owns YouTube and that he’s actually on TV, he seems to believe Nadia’s subs don’t watch any other content apart from the Sawalha channel.
100% @Grace Kelly ! Talking about editing Mark Adderley is very pleased with himself indeed “he can do it fast, quick, well, …it’s a luxury” so why are his tit vlogs edited with 3 or 4 months delay 🤔 he says he spends an entire day editing a 1h NNSS🙄 he has no notion of today’s SM world! I have seen more interesting editing from 10y olds !!!
Anyway the number of likes they receive tells it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
'I can cook' Nadia says at the start of the video. Well, judging by the end result, I wouldn't be so confident!

Don't worry, she gets the excuses in early. 'Oh, it's a bit too hot in the kitchen so the pastry is falling apart', 'Oh, I don't have double cream which I would usually use'.

And how does it taste? Hopefully better than it looks. 'Quite sharp... and I put too much sugar in'.

So it didn't work out aesthetically, and tastes both too sharp and also too sweet... and she still decides to upload it.

View attachment 1491487
Looks like dog sick 🥵
According to Mark they were at it non stop on the Yoga retreat!

We would get the news 3 months late if Mark were to get a job there! Useless individual. When will she realise he is not the workaholic that she likes to think he is. None of them are. Maybe she is just used to her father only working a few months of the year on the films that he was in and that is her yardstick for comparison.
Saw her father in an old episode of Tales Of The Unexpected. He was a good actor and quite a looker back then 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Thread Title Suggestion: Nadia Sawalha #56 The Subs are always let down, again they're out of town, atleast the toilet's no longer brown.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Title suggestion: Manky spent 20K of Nittya’s money on a monthlong holiday and all they have to show for it is more misery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Critics see red over M&S wine ad: First Dates Fred's web clip pulled for making light of alcoholism | Daily Mail Online
The wine promotion was shared on both Sirieix and M&S's Instagram accounts, which have a combined following of 2.7million.

It was condemned by Sober Dave, a podcast host and recovered alcoholic whose celebrity followers include Gaby Roslin and Susannah Constantine. *
[missmickey edit: and don't forget, Mr Blue Tick: Mark Adderley. 😂 ]

'This is NOT OKAY!' he wrote, suggesting the video could be 'triggering' for those living with an abusive alcoholic, children who have alcoholic parents or for those who are trying to give up drink.

Meanwhile: Over on the Sawalha Adderley family Youtube channel, featuring professional recovering alcoholic, Mark Adderley.
1660887487801.png

(Who will be spitting feathers that Sober Dave - with his celebrity followers - made it into the Daily Mail when they show no interest in his many many opinionated opinions. :sneaky: )

And then we have Nadia Sawalha, who clearly needs to sink the entire bottle in order to get through the "simple meal and walk" with said professional recovering alcoholic. :(
Added by @nadiasawalha Instagram post Date night with @mark_adderley … bit pissed .. chcek out stories for the view … in a minute … gunna post them now 😂😂 #cocktails #stives #datenight #beachdate - Picuki.com

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maddie posting pics of herself in a toilet again . I think she just likes being around shyte, she feels at home

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Critics see red over M&S wine ad: First Dates Fred's web clip pulled for making light of alcoholism | Daily Mail Online
The wine promotion was shared on both Sirieix and M&S's Instagram accounts, which have a combined following of 2.7million.

It was condemned by Sober Dave, a podcast host and recovered alcoholic whose celebrity followers include Gaby Roslin and Susannah Constantine. *
[missmickey edit: and don't forget, Mr Blue Tick: Mark Adderley. 😂 ]

'This is NOT OKAY!' he wrote, suggesting the video could be 'triggering' for those living with an abusive alcoholic, children who have alcoholic parents or for those who are trying to give up drink.

Meanwhile: Over on the Sawalha Adderley family Youtube channel, featuring professional recovering alcoholic, Mark Adderley.
View attachment 1510616
(Who will be spitting feathers that Sober Dave - with his celebrity followers - made it into the Daily Mail when they show no interest in his many many opinionated opinions. :sneaky: )

And then we have Nadia Sawalha, who clearly needs to sink the entire bottle in order to get through the "simple meal and walk" with said professional recovering alcoholic. :(
Added by @nadiasawalha Instagram post Date night with @mark_adderley … bit pissed .. chcek out stories for the view … in a minute … gunna post them now 😂😂 #cocktails #stives #datenight #beachdate - Picuki.com
If that useless dunce had a brain cell he’d be dangerous

Reactions: 11
the sawalha adderley mix of their daughter's slutposting, and the financial taking advantage of a group of mentally ill and vulnerable people is too vile for words.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
FFS!
Class,self respect and ambition
All words missing in that family' s vocabulary.
She needs to lay off the drugs, alcohol and sleazy selfies before it's too late ☹ . All she is doing is showing the world she has inherited the worst traits of each parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.