Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More BS is also in Hello mag which has just come up on my feed. Wonderful, marvellous holiday showing her new teeth and the dreadful squatting video.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What a load of BS that is. I laughed out loud whilst I was reading it, she really does live in La La Land in her head. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1659935553486.png

What is this? Hello magazine 1999? :oops: If Nadia Sawalha is an actor, that must make me a school girl (with rock bottom predicted grades). :sneaky:
I'd be screwing if I was Rachel the yoga woman, after jeopardising her business by gifting Nadia Sawalha and feckless Mark Adderley a holiday to Spain, she doesn't even get a yoga shout out. I suppose she didn't hand over cold hard cash, like Fitbit and Diabetes UK. Ungrateful grifting b*tch. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
notice that despite the interview being arranged to promote the 10,000 step challenge, she doesn't actually get making her 10,000 steps part of her day in to her repsonses, but she does get all her other bs shoved in- coffee moaning, cooking, youtube show, instagram, hrt, 16:8 health guru nonsense etc.

She does however complain about her paper round route being so long..... must have been terrible for you to have walk however many steps that was.

Serves you right diabetesuk for throwing money in this pigs direction.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
To the companies who pay her to promote their products, and to Gleam Agency who find her the 'work' you are all wasting your time, and money
this grifter is not remotely interested or passionate about anything she grifts - its all about the price tag
even her Guardian 'lying article' is funded by Diabetes UK
utter utter toss pot

Reactions: 14
The big roast dinner......is that the one she cooks every Sunday? Two chickens, the famous roast potatoes swimming in fat, frozen veg, frozen yorkshire pud and the yellow gravy made from god knows what, I don't know how her family eat that muck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
And he’s off as predicted.

I seriously don’t know how she copes with him.

He’s not enjoined another holiday she provided and instead of doing his “work” on CM today he’s in London and headed to an AA meeting. Joking aside the amount of alcohol around him would make it hard.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
When they post greece blogs let's see how many days Nanny Di wears the same clothes which she seems to wear same top in bed and Manky wearing clobber he's taken straight off the floor as it's never ever ironed, scummy f*ckers

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My good friend is 20 years in AA, she has been through some really bad patches, still to this day she attends a meeting about twice a week, she is of service to others, that helps her greatly

• Sad
Reactions: 10
And he’s off as predicted.

I seriously don’t know how she copes with him.

He’s not enjoined another holiday she provided and instead of doing his “work” on CM today he’s in London and headed to an AA meeting. Joking aside the amount of alcohol around him would make it hard.
She is on LW today according to the planner so he is going on a jaunt on his own. 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1478768II bet they can’t believe mank has been passed over again for strictly with his camp cringeworthy Instagram dances, the stuff of nightmares
1659958723263.png

Surely you don't mean Nadia Sawalha's fella, Mark Adderley? Why, he's far too busy producing, directing and taking hilarious photos of the missus. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sure Nadia, of course you and Mark considering cancelling your holiday over Love Island

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If he is able bodied enough to go marching round the place would he not be better going next door to his elderly in laws offering to cut grass or do shopping etc for them
Idle hands and all that

• Heart
Reactions: 18
what are the chances nadia goes to soho house for drinks after loose, gets pissed, and is too ill to do the nnss, most likely because she "must have caught something oon the flight back"? I would say quite high.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.