Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts exactly.

She either needs to own it or shut the fuck up. Duplicitous cow.

Reactions: 17
Looks like Moodie might be there by now. Not sure about Nanny Di and Kookie Looks like Moodie has brought her posse / hangers on / freeloaders with her
The people in the photo look like they are another family that was on the bus/train behind her. Looking all moodie with the finger in mouth pose

Reactions: 7
.. This, this and this again. Spot on!!!!

Reactions: 14
There seems to be no boundaries between parent and child , the fact that her father liked her picture when she had her knickers at her ankles says it all .

Reactions: 21
For the love of God! What is this stupid under the boob BS? You might as well be topless; it looks so stupid.
Oh but Maddie is creative, buys/sells clothes on vinted, such an original .. yet now she copies Love Island how sad.. and I would say this is all down to the parents, another one of their reality show cult programs taking over life

Still find it hilarious that @Hopscotch found their location! Sure he is fuming have the paparazzi arrived yet to film z list and blue tick?? .

What a load of garbage as if anyone cared about his weekly rushes

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Noticed that Nadia credited one of Dina’s sons but not the other. How spiteful she is. Once again, how many family members doesn’t she get on with. She even said herself her Grandma didn’t like her. Very wise Grandma, who could clearly see her for what she truly is. Back in the day, she used to talk about the big family she had….. where are they all now. Certainly not in the Saddos house!

I truly believe she never went to the ITV summer party, as she is not liked by the majority and would have been out numbered, as all the others appear to get on. When she was on LW the other day with Charlene, Brenda & Katie Piper, you could see she was not comfortable without her cronies around her. Why can’t people see who the common denominator is in all this!

Maddie wearing that booby bikini when in a family environment is in really bad taste in my humble opinion. There is a time & a place, but they don’t seem to understand that do they! No doubt K is dressed similarly.

I’m sure AG is loving the pic and perving over it as we speak. YUK!!!

Reactions: 18
The content Mark promised would land today when he said there wasn’t a coffee moaning hasn’t landed of course.

Reactions: 10
The content Mark promised would land today when he said there wasn’t a coffee moaning hasn’t landed of course.
I was just about to type the same thing
They’ve stayed off Instagram today too haven’t they. OMG wonders will never cease

Reactions: 10
I have just seen this. Why would Bobby Brazier take advice from Nastia on how to act? Her acting career went down like a wet fart.

Reactions: 20
I only figured it out because of @Bumfluff80 ’s keen eye and ability to figure out they were near Mades Beach. With that nugget of info it wasn’t difficult to find the few seaside villas that are right there!

Reactions: 15
the 'son' not credited is very close to Julia, the Sadderleys dont seem to have anything to do with him, though the wonderkind is making full use of his experience and connections in the music industry

I have just seen this. Why would Bobby Brazier take advice from Nastia on how to act? Her acting career went down like a wet fart.
she cant act! everything she was in was just awful

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe that a rental company would give this disgusting bunch a discounted holiday in the peak season school holiday period. You’d think they’d at least take a look at their YouTube first. And it’s pointless as it won’t point anyone in their direction - firstly the Sadderleys won’t even give the company a proper mention and secondly none of their subs would ever be in the market for an elite holiday like this.

Also, given that they always rent 10 berth luxury villas does anyone else wonder why they’ve never taken Dina with them ?

Reactions: 18
I have had a look on the web site for the villa and they have vacancies from Friday so not exactly pulled out of the place for bookings.
They belong to Marriot International, same as the hotels. Who do they get their freebie hotel stays in London from when they run away when Julia comes to stay with her Mum, is that a Marriot ?

Reactions: 8
The only thing that landed was the saddo in his pink pants in the pool

Reactions: 11
LW : discussing should you shame people for flying ( while Nadia’s flown off to CRETE haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
interesting comment by SE about nadia have arcus sinilis under her fat lash instagram post. sounds like nadia needs a follow up on that last cholesterol blood test.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.