Nadia Sawalha #54 Mank likes to Tommy tank, Nits is rank. Di's got mice, Moodie loves vice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark Aderley has not worked since his late forties and he has no intention of doing so anytime soon, why would he?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Bet the Adder-liars are gutted they [most probably] haven’t been asked to appear on Celebrity Gogglebox - could you imagine? 😳

Dave from the Royle Family: In South London, Nadia, her husband Mank, and sister Deeeeeeena. Mank was once a candidate for a PhD!

Mark (with a turkey hat on): The one thing being bipolar has taught me is to be more cognisant of the simple-minded. Also, Nads - I licked the rim of that glass... 😈

Nads (stops guzzling rosey): MAAAAAAARK

Deens (munching pork scratchings): You see, Nads. You should be more like me: I only drink Friday and Saturday - not Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wesnesday, Thursday!

Mark: I always used to start drinking at 8am’ish when I was drinking. Viewers should know that I’m still in recovery. Could we have that boozy pie again tonight, Nads?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
With the likeness to Mr Spain, threats that he couldn't live without her, his not working for years, it came to mind that she probably can't leave him. He is reliant on her, emotionally and financially and would most likely get spousal support. She has kept him for all this time, a court may conclude that she should continue to pay for the workshy gobshite. Just a thought, I hope someone can put me right and say he isn't entitled to a penny, get a job and all that. I've quite disturbed myself with this thought.

Reactions: 13

a tweet to fill you all with horror.
Did you carry on reading it - a couple of replies -

Did Nadia just say she's got her husband into dogging.
Nadia talking nonsense as usual
Down with dogging, cough cough Nadia

What was she lying about again today, what have I missed, when do they go dogging. 😄🐩🐕🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Precisely leaht14

Most 51 year old men are not perpetually at a lose end, available to crack the whip in the 'garden' on any given day. Just think, if Mark Adderley was able to commission some filming work with a broadcaster, or his own TV review show, or even a bit of editing work with an independent film company, he'd be bringing in serious money. Being 'most people' simply isn't edgy enough for Mark Adderley, though. :sneaky:
so true😏
Tbf even if he did something less impressive or just owned being a househusband (and did it properly) that would be more respectable - it’s the lying and pretending to be something you’re not that’s grating

also he is so like mr Spain - that’s probably why he’s manipulated her into not writing a will 🫢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That hot tub 🤮 they are fkn filthy
And they have no shame showing it, bizarre.
They cleaned it for Maddie as she posted pic on her insta when they went to the yoga retreat. That's why she was at the house and of course annoying Nanny Di just like her moronic father.
Watching him dance around the house while recording himself on his phone for his virtual friends is sad.
And the mice update.... Nanny Di still has a house full of them bless, she shouldn't have to live like that!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The opening of the latest home time is - no surprise - totally misleading and a farce. Manky made it look like Nittya was doing pull ups at the gym when in fact she was kneeling on the weight machine the whole time.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The opening of the latest home time is - no surprise - totally misleading and a farce. Manky made it look like Nittya was doing pull ups at the gym when in fact she was kneeling on the weight machine the whole time.
Just flicked through that, first time for everything 😊 I can't believe people pay good money to watch that crap.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just flicked through that, first time for everything 😊 I can't believe people pay good money to watch that crap.
I can’t believe companies like L’Oréal, FitBit, Ninja, SkyTV, and others actually pay her to represent them. I won’t purchase anything she is paid to promote.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Heatwave in London and the twit is wearing a woolly hat because he thinks it makes him look cool…it doesn’t. He looks like a sweaty gnome.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.