Nadia Sawalha #54 Mank likes to Tommy tank, Nits is rank. Di's got mice, Moodie loves vice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve watched the recent HTSM it’s extremely clear to see that she doesn’t want to be with him. He is extremely manipulative and again it stands out a mile. If you haven’t watched it, have a look. I’d appreciate your views.
I tried to watch it , just for you, but I couldn't last more than a few minutes. As much as I don't like Nadia ( who is ageing terribly) , I just can't watch him waffling on trying to score points. He can't bear it when she speaks and his eyes are all over the place just waiting for her to finish so he can come out with some ( in his mind) profound tit. You can never resolve issues with people like this .

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That cooking demonstration was disgusting. She even admitted she didn’t need clean hands. Between picking her nose and coughing and splurging into the food and then his dirty hands holding it, it’s just beyond vile,

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That cooking demonstration was disgusting. She even admitted she didn’t need clean hands. Between picking her nose and coughing and splurging into the food and then his dirty hands holding it, it’s just beyond vile,
She also said she was going to make a raspberry sauce for it, I see no raspberry sauce here.
Screenshot_2022-07-10-20-26-47-848.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She also said she was going to make a raspberry sauce for it, I see no raspberry sauce here. View attachment 1406836
yes but how many times has done this- made a plain vanilla cheesecake and just dumped a load of stuff that is supposed be "x" over the top of it. I suspect we are getting near mamma's spaghetti territory. maybe we should rename this mamma's cheesecake.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
yes but how many times has done this- made a plain vanilla cheesecake and just dumped a load of stuff that is supposed be "x" over the top of it. I suspect we are getting near mamma's spaghetti territory. maybe we should rename this mamma's cheesecake.
It is very similar to this, except for the meringue and not lemon.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It is very similar to this, except for the meringue and not lemon.
i'm, sure she's done this type of cheescake loads of times in the nnss. dumping a load of confectionary and dulce de leche on top too. also, there were probably a couple of cheesecakes on the nadia and kaye channel.

can we take a moment to mourn the lost versions of mamma's spaghetti from the nadia and kaye channel. there can only be about seven version of it now on youtube, and god knows that's just not enough for this wonderful wonderful recipe.

• Haha
That HTSM is absolute crap.I’ve never seen a more deluded pair. Mark waffling on about people being stuck in an defined by their childhood trauma. I’ve never seen a pair more stuck and defined by their trauma. Most people don’t have time to wallow in their trauma like this pair because they have jobs and families and other things that occur their time, or they make a conscious decision not to let their lives be defined by one aspect, they are a pair of deluded twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread title suggestion : Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adder Liars podcasts are all the blinking same

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
nanny di is eating shredded wheat with raisins and milk during gfh. the most healthy thing I have ever seen anyone in that household eat.

• Heart
  • Haha
nanny di is eating shredded wheat with raisins and milk during gfh. the most healthy thing I have ever seen anyone in that household eat.
She looks tired and still he feels the need to annoy her. The camera work would make you dizzy so much for him being a film maker!

• Sad
She looks tired and still he feels the need to annoy her. The camera work would make you dizzy so much for him being a film maker!
i feel bad that he guilts a 70 something into helping in the garden -most people if they could afford to would just pay someone to do it and then their 70 something other could actually enjoy it!

• Heart
i feel bad that he guilts a 70 something into helping in the garden -most people if they could afford to would just pay someone to do it and then their 70 something other could actually enjoy it!
Precisely leaht14

Most 51 year old men are not perpetually at a lose end, available to crack the whip in the 'garden' on any given day. Just think, if Mark Adderley was able to commission some filming work with a broadcaster, or his own TV review show, or even a bit of editing work with an independent film company, he'd be bringing in serious money. Being 'most people' simply isn't edgy enough for Mark Adderley, though. :sneaky:

Precisely leaht14

Most 51 year old men are not perpetually at a lose end, available to crack the whip in the 'garden' on any given day. Just think, if Mark Adderley was able to commission some filming work with a broadcaster, or his own TV review show, or even a bit of editing work with an independent film company, he'd be bringing in serious money. Being 'most people' simply isn't edgy enough for Mark Adderley, though. :sneaky:
Instead he relies upon wifey to bring in the money from companies who pay her to promote their brands (L’Oreal, Ninja, Sky TV, Aero, et cetera, et cetera), and that would all dry up if she ever were dropped from Loose Women (see, e.g., Andrea McLean).

Reactions: 18
Instead he relies upon wifey to bring in the money from companies who pay her to promote their brands (L’Oreal, Ninja, Sky TV, Aero, et cetera, et cetera), and that would all dry up if she ever were dropped from Loose Women (see, e.g., Andrea McLean).
Yes Mark pimps his wife out ,
Uses his wife as a commodity. He would be nothing without her!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
my youtube notifications tell me mank is talking about "bullying boss and autism" and "florence pugh and vulgar men" and "hangover pill". seriously...... who is mentally ill enough to listen to this prat wrongly and inexpertly mansplain the first, hypocritically sanctomise over the second, and mourn his alcohol less life where the most atrocious aspects to his personality aren't given free rein over the third.

NOT ME.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.