Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Let’s recap the evolution of the Nadia Sawalha and Family Channel:

- started out with a few cute videos of family including their youngest daughter receiving a puppy
- started to get more views when Kaye Adams joined the mix
- got more views when they included videos of family vacations
- Kaye dropped out
- they posted some enjoyable vlogs of family events and travel, including and exploiting dogs and children (without either one’s consent)
- Manky starts to share more about his mental health struggles and claims he is busy working on projects and investments
- Manky momentarily stops twitching when on camera and starts to review movies
- channel name is changed to Sawalha and Adderley Family Channel; Nittya admits this is Manky’s full time “job”
- M&N start to charge for extra content that they ultimately don’t deliver in any consistent fashion
-Cut to: COVID hits and daily vlogs tell people how they feel and think and all the while they collect money to tell people how to adhere to government mandates
- the Swadderleys go stir crazy and take a trip to Cornwall in violation of all the rules they have been promoting
- when loyal followers ask about why the Swadderleys are violating the rules they’ve promoted and even more followers ask questions about why the continue to violate the guidance they are branded as trolls and blocked
- M&N’s children decide they don’t want to be filmed and the family channel becomes a hot mess of just M&N
- Nittya’s latest book - this one about homeschooling - fails. No surprise since Manky wrote it in a few weeks, but since they were only banking on pocketing the advance it’s a win for them. Manky’s twitching resumes.
- Nittya tries without success to bring in sister Dina and friend Lisa
- Manky grows more defensive and angry and starts claiming more mental health problems
- Nittya’s parents are now largely accessible only through a paywall (the paid channel) - and thank goodness, these 80+ year olds deserve a break
- Manky has a “breakdown” after taking 2 years to complete a 15 minute film no one has seen and Nittya has to push across the finish line by hiring a professional editing space
- hometime and Gardening vlogs become nearly nonexistent and 3 months late and are replaced by live verbal diarrhea and periodic attempts to jump on a bandwagon- working out, 16:8, body confidence, body acceptance.
- ninja and other ads start to feature more prominently on their videos
- Manky starts promoting daily rushes and more movie/trailer reviews. They attract minimal views.
- apologies are issued for not delivering paying family member content
- when there are hometime vlogs they only feature a bitter M&N either sniping at each other or fawning over each other. Nanny Di makes the occasional appearances because Manky is still putting a guilt trip on her for his damaged childhood. Manky decides to post the results of his mother poisoning mice by showing animals dying in pain.
- other content is a clear play to get another cookbook or cooking show, but because they are so poorly filmed they don’t go anywhere, yet Nadia still secures brand ambassador engagements. Olive oil features prominently.
- Manky claims he is learning how to play the piano and become a counselor. Nothing has come of it.
- more undelivered paid for family member content
- Nittya whines about not being able to leave the country yet took a dozen holidays over the past 18 months
- more broken guarantees of exclusive content as it is not delivered, including one weekend where they spent a few days in a multi thousand pound ocean front rental in Camber Sands yet told people they couldn’t post content because they were mourning the loss of an estranged uncle
- channel currently consists of a few livestreams a week and maybe a stale hometime, and more movie/trailer reviews than anyone wants, since no one watches them. (But it did allow Manky to get a press pass)

Feel free to add!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Zebeedee

So nadia has posted on Instagram picture of her dad and Mark, I have never understood why people have to post such long messages for the world to see! Why can they not say these things in private , its because they want adoration, before the internet I guess people just told each other how they feel. Ohhh the photo of her dad well I'm guessing that was from their recent holiday that they never went on 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Wow
Reactions: 31

Muchado

Nanny Di's brother who she has no contact with has died and that results in Mark not being able to deliver a vlog ? I smell more BS.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
I just find it weird the amount of praise about their physical appearence they give their girls. Honestly it's obsessive and it was one of the many things that have bugged me about these two. It's obvious that Nadia is putting her hang-ups on her children, but what the hell is Mark's deal? What is going to happen to them when they are no longer young things, what else do they have to offer? Like @CarrieAnne said, she portrays them in a different light for the public, such a hypocrite. You're daughter has posted a pic of herself on the bog and you are bitching about people drinking squash in the mornings and you're husband can't be arsed to ferry the youngest to and from school? SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CLAPPED OUT MEDIA WHORE! 😤

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Muchado

Mark is a sleaze bag and to say he treats females with respect! She is taking the piss. The man can't say a sentence without some smutty sexual reference, just listen to any vlog and I mean any and I guarantee within minutes he will have made a sexual remark followed by his fake laugh/ cackle. The best gift Mark Adderley gave his oldest two daughters was to piss off into the night never to return .

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Poddular

VIP Member
Tragic. A grown man wasting so many hours "unpacking" the trial. Playing at reporting...for what?? Why? Grow up Manky.
Talk about arrested development.

He's an expert 🥱 on alcoholism and yet lives with a woman whose looks, health, decisions,diet and family life are all suffering from her excessive drinking. She's not someone who appreciates a glass of wine with dinner, she drinks to get blotto. A bad look for a 60 year old.
When I see photos of her patches of grey hair at the back of her head that she has missed when dying her hair,my first thought is not one of those lazy,sponging layabouts can be arsed to help do it for her.
Horrible vibe of The Young Ones in that household where they think drugs and hangovers are cool, takeaways ,toasties and spaghetti without sauce are meals, they decorate with posters and wall doodling, they turn knickers inside out the next day, they shout a few soundbites thinking they are intellectuals and where the rats have names.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
We
So Kiki hasn't been to school all week because of the train strikes? What about the Volvo sat outside? Surely the self employed "director" can find time in his busy "schedule" to take her! Shocking. She is going to be starting her GCSEs soon at least give her a chance of getting some qualifications.
He can drive to London preferring to pay the congestion charge and parking fees instead of a using the train when it suits him but can’t be arsed to drive his daughter to school when there’s a train strike - he doesn’t have any real commitments so he could very easily have got her to school if he could only get himself out of bed!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Ireckon

VIP Member
Loosewomen :Nadia talking about Maddie and Kiki friends vaping and how it’s terrible she OMITTED to mention how her own kids smoke weed! 😡

• Angry

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
So Kiki hasn't been to school all week because of the train strikes? What about the Volvo sat outside? Surely the self employed "director" can find time in his busy "schedule" to take her! Shocking. She is going to be starting her GCSEs soon at least give her a chance of getting some qualifications.

• Sad
  • Heart

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Sadly she is a product of two ignorant, money grabbing individuals who see nothing wrong in selling your soul for a few quid. What is more worrying for me is that her younger sister wants to be just like her.

I think the vast majority of us remember the quiet, rather shy little girl that appeared in their earlier videos. The one that loved to keep her room tidy, unlike the rest of the shit tip she found herself living in. The one that became so overcome with emotion watching her favourite TV show that she had to go and stand outside and calm down.

Those two things have always stayed with me. Not because we saw a young child taking pride in their surroundings, or the fact that they got themselves a little worked up over a TV show. It was because her own father took great pleasure in sneaking up on that child's own little private world and broadcasting it to the nation.

Those girls have never stood a chance and their parents should be ashamed of themselves. :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry

Itsnotmyname

It’s pretty disgusting subject matter but the thought that her father looks at these pictures and does nothing, makes my stomach turn. #weirdfamilylife

• Sick
  • Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
Yep! Hang on.
None of the men I know talk about golf or car mechanics and if they do, I can't see them forcing these stereotyped interests from the '50s on other men who aren't interested. More like Mark Adderley's dodging a much more common question: "So, what do you do for a living?" :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 26

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
"Happy Father’s Day to the two most important men in my life …My father and my daughters father . Could I be any more blessed . Those kind eyes beaming out from both of their beautiful faces takes my breath away . Neither of these damn fine men had the example of a good father to learn from . They dreamt of the father they wanted for themselves and then made him a reality for their own formidable daughters . A loving supportive engaged father .I couldn’t love you both more . Can’t wait to celebrate you both today in the manner you both deserve . Mark , know that your daughters know what it is to be treated with respect and kindness by a man who is willing to admit when he is wrong . Mark , make no bones about it this will serve them their whole life . I know this , because I had the same gift given to me , which in turn led me to you . Thank you my darling . I’m so proud of the dad you are xxxxx"

Pass the sick bag. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Hopscotch

VIP Member
As their daughter likely is on the Nittya gravy train payroll they should all get their stories straight, the truth of which appears to be:

- Mummy (Nittya) makes all the money
- Mummy doesn’t like to deal with all the details of having such money and relies upon Hubby to manage it
- Hubby, claiming mental health issues, spends his time managing and spending Mummy’s money, and over the past few years has been trying to ride her coattails in his failed effort to become a YouTube influencer
- Mummy supports Hubby’s YouTube efforts because it allows both her and him to say her “workaholic” Hubby has a “job”
- Daughter #1 is now on the payroll after having been homeschooled by Hubby (his other “job” for many years) but she still enjoys posting from clandestine holiday locations to show her independent spirit (even though she couldn’t afford a Flake bar without financial support from mummy)
- Neither Mummy nor Hubby want people to know they went on yet another expensive holiday, courtesy of Ninja, L’Oreal, Diabetes UK and other organisations that throw money at these dimwits

• Heart
  • Haha

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Thanks to @Bulls**t detector for the title of our new thread.

What to say? Subs don't get their money's worth as per. Nads continues her lame send ups of Kim K and discovers the concept of working out via sponsorship, of course. Still cooks everything in a toastie. Nanny Di commits crimes against rodents. Mark fancies himself as a legal analyst now with the Depp/Heard trial. Moodie moods.

• Heart
  • Haha

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
fucking hell she's got some paid partnership with fitbit and diabetesuk........ WHAT. A. JOKE. it's a however many steps a day challenge. so is she up a mountain, walking to work, around town seeing the sights. course she fucking isn't. she's jumping around her living room going woohoo. diabetesuk, you are a joke. look at the shit she cooks before making her your paid promoter.
I'm disgusted, I've emailed the Chris Askew the Chief Executive of Diabetes UK with links to her lifestyle. These charities should not be paying the likes of Nadia to raise awareness. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Muchado

Maddie is a sad individual , she has no self worth, no education, no employment....nothing ! She has been lured into a false sense of security by her parents telling her she could sing.. when she couldn't carry a note in a bucket. As for her father liking that picture , we'll that says more about him .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25