Nadia Sawalha #54 Mank likes to Tommy tank, Nits is rank. Di's got mice, Moodie loves vice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as it pains me to type this, to be fair to Manky, he had a nice bit of whatsit in the last Hometime. It was that bit where Nadia wants to flood her spa scum with and the grass looked good.
Yes I agree the acer bed is picturesque however it's all he has , three years of GFH and he has a few acers to show , he has spent more time cutting up his amazon delivery boxes and placing them all over the garden , the plants that were in the boxes are nowhere to be seen . Maybe he thought you throw the plants away and plant the cardboard 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
He has definitely been in touch with the Daily Snail, she used to get hundreds of negative comments on the articles they do on them.
Maybe he has told the newspaper that he is a hot shot influencer and a film director and that they needed to fully moderate future article comments.
Most times now there is like 3 mediocre comments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve watched the recent HTSM it’s extremely clear to see that she doesn’t want to be with him. He is extremely manipulative and again it stands out a mile. If you haven’t watched it, have a look. I’d appreciate your views.

Reactions: 15
I’ve watched the recent HTSM it’s extremely clear to see that she doesn’t want to be with him. He is extremely manipulative and again it stands out a mile. If you haven’t watched it, have a look. I’d appreciate your views.
Yes I think the reason they stay married is he manipulates her. I have said before I think the one thing that Mark is very good at is gaslighting / manipulating people. I am no fan of Nadia's, but I do think she is trapped in her marriage, not from a financial point of view, but an emotional one.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What does she even see him, he can't even keep himself clean, he's a big cry baby and a very lazy so and so.

• Heart
Lasted a few minutes but had to give up . I just can't listen to his tit the man loves the sound of his own voice. He did clear up their living conditions, he stated they love living in squalor..just as well eh!

• Haha
he stated they love living in squalor..just as well eh!
that statement about "living in squalor" is based on something someone has written on the internet that has really got to him- he keeps on passive-aggressively mentioning it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think they went to Ibiza because of the almighty row they had. I’m positive she’d get rid of him if she could.

Reactions: 10
I think they went to Ibiza because of the almighty row they had. I’m positive she’d get rid of him if she could.
wondering who looked after kiki, made sure she went to school etc whilst they were in Ibiza. I assume it wasn't half term.

Reactions: 11
wondering who looked after kiki, made sure she went to school etc whilst they were in Ibiza. I assume it wasn't half term.
At home with Maddie maybe? Was that not the same week the trains went on strike and Kiki could get to school. That's the excuse they used to keep her off school and it freed them up to jet off to their yoga retreat.my timeline could be off because they also went away when Nanny Di's estranged brother died...its difficult keeping up with the Aderley liars.

that statement about "living in squalor" is based on something someone has written on the internet that has really got to him- he keeps on passive-aggressively mentioning it lol
The man can't take criticism, the truth gets to him. Mark Aderley is a nasty man, i can't imagine what it must be like living with him .

Reactions: 19
please note that I am using the american spelling of squalor, because I know mank adderley loves the USA where they make the films: so it might help him feel better about strangers on the internet using the word to describe his and nadia's home; and see it as something really really cool that makes him an integral part of the film industry.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really don’t want to be in any way hurtful, but I’m just wondering because of all the chaos they seem to live in, would she be mega fearful of this husband ending his life the way the first husband did?
That would be a reason for her to put up with almost anything and he knows it

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Really don’t want to be in any way hurtful, but I’m just wondering because of all the chaos they seem to live in, would she be mega fearful of this husband ending his life the way the first husband did?
That would be a reason for her to put up with almost anything and he knows it
Yes. He has said before that if she left him he would take his own life. Kaye said it was unacceptable for him to say that and shortly afterwards, the Nadia and Kaye Channel closed and Kaye was not seen again.

• Wow
  • Sad
Yes. He has said before that if she left him he would take his own life. Kaye said it was unacceptable for him to say that and shortly afterwards, the Nadia and Kaye Channel closed and Kaye was not seen again.
thats unbelievably manipulative! I’m sure Kaye could see what was going on and probably warned Nadia privately

Also the fact that if she left him I’m sure he would spin it to make the kids feel sorry for him and she definitely wouldn’t want to lose her children - I think that’s the main reason she stays

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Pointless HTSM. Bore off. Same old same old. They’ve been working on their relationship and paying for marriage guidance for 18 years surely that in itself is an indication the marriage isn’t working, she’s just too proud to admit it so would rather stay miserable for the rest of her life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.