Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skye and sally are ranting against manky on FB! The tides are turning about the lack of content, they ain’t happy!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry all, got distracted by the pesky baby! Anyway, they were saying they are getting sick of the cancelled lives and morning show thing, they hate the new schedule of the Sunday show and were asking what’s happened to the ninja competition and all the in person visits they were meant to do. They say manky thinks the Johnny depp court talks at night are more important than the service they are paying for😲. Basically they’re fuming with the over promising under delivering for paying subs, they’ve seen the light at last!
Also they’re not impressed with the lack of content and think the channel is sinking fast!
Finally they’re fuming that AG has bought flowers for Nits’ friend and has been asking the other subs for cash, they say they’re gonna have a word with Dina about him…

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
At last questions being asked by the loyal subs. As for AG, how dare he discuss anyone's cancer prognosis... out of bloody order .

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So let me get this right ... The no name Sunday was changed to the no named Saturday but there will be NO! no name Saturday but there will be a no name Sunday ...
They sound like Boris j in lockdown... you can go to work but don't go to work ..you can go out but don't go out ...🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry all, got distracted by the pesky baby! Anyway, they were saying they are getting sick of the cancelled lives and morning show thing, they hate the new schedule of the Sunday show and were asking what’s happened to the ninja competition and all the in person visits they were meant to do. They say manky thinks the Johnny depp court talks at night are more important than the service they are paying for😲. Basically they’re fuming with the over promising under delivering for paying subs, they’ve seen the light at last!
Also they’re not impressed with the lack of content and think the channel is sinking fast!
Finally they’re fuming that AG has bought flowers for Nits’ friend and has been asking the other subs for cash, they say they’re gonna have a word with Dina about him…
I bet if they comment directly to Mark unfortunately he will gas light them and make them feel they are in the wrong for complaining and must apologise to him their master. That is the one thing he seems good at.. If any of the subs have navigated over here, don't fall for it! Ashley isn't helping, if he thinks he is doing Nadia and Mark a favour he isn't! Coming on strong for money all the time when the cost of living is what it is for gifts they don't appreciate anyway. If he wants to waste his own money that's up to him. I hope the subs keep having chance to get together and realize the truth...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm so pleased they're finally expressing their dissatisfaction, Mark has exploited their loyalty for long enough! 😤

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
lol when skye elise is sounding like a tattler, something is going wrong......

I bet if they comment directly to Mark unfortunately he will gas light them and make them feel they are in the wrong for complaining and must apologise to him their master. That is the one thing he seems good at..
yes. this. the subs are a load of mentally weak people you can throw any bs their way and they will acquiesce. you even see it in the comments when they want to complain, and they start by saying I love you mank and nadia, and when he replies, they then start whipping themselves for even having dared to complain in the first place.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow I never thought Skye Elise would turn on Manky. I reckon the biggest annoyance for the loyal legions is the cancelled lives. For some reason, the subs drop everything in hope of getting a live response from Manky or Nitty. I think I would be annoyed if I spent hours waiting around for a live that never happened. I wonder if Skye will be blocked...I wonder if her £1.99 would be refunded....

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
so both lisa and maddie are being fucked around based on teddy wanting to contribute..... don't believe it....
also they could have done the live show on sat, and then recorded a seperate segment for teddy on sunday...... bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm so glad to read that some of the loyal subs are questioning M&N's behaviours and commitment to a service that many of them are paying for. They are unreliable towards their paying channel and substandard in their non paying content and deserve to be called out on both. People are struggling even more financially nowadays, yet this pair of unwashed idiots are robbing people. They are scum in their attitude towards followers.

However, whilst many are very vulnerable followers I don't think it's fair to label all of them with the tag of mentally weak though. Let's hops this swing in their happiness leads to a quick end for their channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Mark seems to be spending all his time spamming their channel with his boring trailer reviews that no one is interested in. She's on the piss most nights while he's talking to himself in his toy cave.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.