Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG! I can't believe that they filmed Nanny Di's house like that and released it for entertainment. I would be horrified, she needs help. The whole family is mad if they think this is normal...

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Did Di say she had issues with her hearing? Not sure but isn’t there a disease mice/rats carry that can cause a disease that effects ears?
These are the diseases they can spread. https://www.eastsideexterminators.com/rat-borne-diseases
there was a lady on TV news the other day that had been badly bitten by a rat when she was asleep in bed. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-savagely-attacked-rat-gnawed-26980809
These 2 are absolute idiots if they don't know what can happen with a rodent infestations.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Think Hannibal Lectur or Cynthia Payne. Or image manipulation programme but the first is better. :)
Completely O/T, but i loved watching Cynthia Payne being interviewed. All those MP's, judges and actors absolutely shitting themselves, just incase . . .

Reactions: 5
Completely O/T, but i loved watching Cynthia Payne being interviewed. All those MP's, judges and actors absolutely shitting themselves, just incase . . .
Did you watch the film Personal Services ? Edna in Corrie was in it wearing a rubber suit and a g mask. 😄 (still OT)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you watch the film Personal Services ? Edna in Corrie was in it wearing a rubber suit and a g mask. 😄 (still OT)
I started watching that film a few days ago. I've yet to finish it. Cynthia would be appalled by The Moodster's writing on the bedroom walls. Nitty when she is in her Loose Women make up looks like an old brothel Madame.

Reactions: 9
Yes, i saw it. :LOL:

Like everyone else, i was shocked by the state of Di's flat. The problem is that she has to want the help with sorting it out and he has to want to help her. I don't think that either of those things apply to this situation. 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes, i saw it. :LOL:

Like everyone else, i was shocked by the state of Di's flat. The problem is that she has to want the help with sorting it out and he has to want to help her. I don't think that either of those things apply to this situation. 🤷‍♀️

💯 Herbert2005

It's patronising to tell someone else how to live but Diane's home is a health hazard and possibly a sad insight to the state of her mental health. She might say she likes it like that and I respect that. However, back to the health risks - to her and others in the block, now there is a rodent infestation. If Diane wanted to sort out her flat the job has simply become overwhelming now, like Nadia's floordrobe to the nth degree, and we all know how Mark Adderley goads her about that. :mad:

Remember Diane's reaction after Nadia and Dina rushed around freshening up her room in Nadia's house, behind Mark Adderley's back? She was touched.
HOME TIME 2022 #5 Nadia & Dina Do a CHANGING ROOMS Transformation on Nanny Di's BEDROOM - YouTube
Time stamp 36:50

Not a chance of her bone idle son rolling up his sleeves and transforming her flat or maybe just wiping the mouse wee off the kitchen worktops. No, he's too busy rubbing soil into his cuticles, pouring himself another espresso and ranting at the laptop (whilst listening to a domestic abuse trial in one ear). Lazy feck.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A lot of fellow tattlers may not agree with me on this one but if I knew where she lives and I was in London I’d be very tempted to go and see her.

For all of her faults in the past, she’s apologised and from what we see on screen is a kind but dotty older lady. She doesn’t judge her family and clearly has a better relationship with Izzy than the others. She is intelligent, cares, knowledgeable and tries to help but she’s also older, unsteady on her feet, disorganised and very chaotic. She hasn’t though got any dementia or Alzheimer’s and can make her own decisions and that suits mark and Nadia because it means they can leave her to it. If she had any dementia etc they’d have to act, it’s as simple as that. But because they show her being articulate, knowledgeable, switched on about history, films, museums they know the situation will be blamed on her alone. No one can make her do anything BUT the local council can make her sort these infestations out because others will be suffering too.

And I’m sorry but so many people will find the filming of animals albeit mice/rats suffering totally out of order. I do myself because although I would of course want to get rid of them I’d go for a humane way. Sat viewing creatures that are in pain for clicks isn’t right. No one needed to see that whole film but if anything it’s opened my eyes upto them even more. Although N wasn’t involved in that film, can you imagine Eammon Holmes mother living like that or Ruth’s?

I felt absolutely uncomfortable watching because this isn’t N getting her tits out for the boys this is a woman struggling who needs proper help and people around her to get to the route of the problems and Mark and his selfie stick isn’t the man!

If there are typos ^^^^ forgive me as I can’t find my glasses and yes I know that is definitely a problem they have 😉😉😉😉

Also, I never write long posts but this has really got to me as I’m sure you can see.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
💯 Herbert2005

It's patronising to tell someone else how to live but Diane's home is a health hazard and possibly a sad insight to the state of her mental health. She might say she likes it like that and I respect that. However, back to the health risks - to her and others in the block, now there is a rodent infestation. If Diane wanted to sort out her flat the job has simply become overwhelming now, like Nadia's floordrobe to the nth degree, and we all know how Mark Adderley goads her about that. :mad:

Remember Diane's reaction after Nadia and Dina rushed around freshening up her room in Nadia's house, behind Mark Adderley's back? She was touched.
HOME TIME 2022 #5 Nadia & Dina Do a CHANGING ROOMS Transformation on Nanny Di's BEDROOM - YouTube
Time stamp 36:50

Not a chance of her bone idle son rolling up his sleeves and transforming her flat or maybe just wiping the mouse wee off the kitchen worktops. No, he's too busy rubbing soil into his cuticles, pouring himself another espresso and ranting at the laptop (whilst listening to a domestic abuse trial in one ear). Lazy feck.
With their TV contacts they could get one of those - my house is a tit tip come and sort it out - programmes and they might even get paid for it and he could film it.

Reactions: 12
I know some of you won't agree with me but it's because Di doesn't have or doesn't appear to have dementia that I can't show her any sympathy. She chooses to live in all that filth, she's really not that old and is quite capable of cleaning the flat and getting rid of the clutter she's just bone idle.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A lot of fellow tattlers may not agree with me on this one but if I knew where she lives and I was in London I’d be very tempted to go and see her.

For all of her faults in the past, she’s apologised and from what we see on screen is a kind but dotty older lady. She doesn’t judge her family and clearly has a better relationship with Izzy than the others. She is intelligent, cares, knowledgeable and tries to help but she’s also older, unsteady on her feet, disorganised and very chaotic. She hasn’t though got any dementia or Alzheimer’s and can make her own decisions and that suits mark and Nadia because it means they can leave her to it. If she had any dementia etc they’d have to act, it’s as simple as that. But because they show her being articulate, knowledgeable, switched on about history, films, museums they know the situation will be blamed on her alone. No one can make her do anything BUT the local council can make her sort these infestations out because others will be suffering too.
I think the family dynamic as a whole means that Di does and will continue to keep quiet and and dance to Nastia's tune and remain in the situation she finds herself in. The relationship she has with her son is, in my opinion, governed by her daughter-in-law, and added to that, she appears to carry around a huge amount of guilt regarding his upbringing and in return he has a lot of anger in him. I get it!.

My own relationship with my own mother started off in a very similar way to Di and Manky. My father left before i was born, my mother decided that the responsibilty of raising a child alone was too much for her, and so it was left to my grandparents to step in and raise me.
I had a very happy childhood and it wasn't until i got into adulthood that my feelings about the whole situation started to impact a lot of things in my life.
I put off having children for fear of history repeating itself and it wasn't until i couldn't bury my feelings any longer did i seek help.
A huge amount of therapy and two fantastic kids later, the relationship that i have with my mother is a good one, but it took total honesty from both of us to get us to that point.

If i could say one thing to Di and her son it would be, duck Nadia Sawalha and unite to sort your relationship out.

It's a very sad situation.

• Heart
I know some of you won't agree with me but it's because Di doesn't have or doesn't appear to have dementia that I can't show her any sympathy. She chooses to live in all that filth, she's really not that old and is quite capable of cleaning the flat and getting rid of the clutter she's just bone idle.
Yes agreed as you do have a point there. She’s probably always lived like this hence Mark as his toy room x

Reactions: 6
Can someone please try and explain why they were discussing putting wire wool around Di’s bed in the mouse episode. The whole thing was bizarre but I don’t understand the wire wool.

Im pretty sure that we can use that shambolic episode to come up with some great thread titles.

I still can’t understand why someone doesn’t have a stern word with Di because her tit tip will be causing other tenants issues. The council would sort this for her free of charge and the problem will be sorted. But no, they turn it into Tom and Jerry for whatever reason and for once I don’t think it was all for likes. She said no everytime Mark tried to touch anything or move something. I know that they are a pair of fools but Di is definitely struggling with her mental health.
When she needed something fixed, I think it was her door, she wouldn’t allowed tradespeople into her house

• Sad
Reactions: 12
LW, Compare Kay to Nadia, Kay looks about 10 years younger than nitty, Kay’s looks clean, pretty, groomed, looks like she smells lovely, nitty’s hair always looks matted, the make up artist can’t do anything for her and she definitely doesn’t look like she smells nice, rough as a badgers arse

• Haha
LW, Compare Kay to Nadia, Kay looks about 10 years younger than nitty, Kay’s looks clean, pretty, groomed, looks like she smells lovely, nitty’s hair always looks matted, the make up artist can’t do anything for her and she definitely doesn’t look like she smells nice, rough as a badgers arse
Just turned over the watch the news and saw the last couple of minutes, couldn't help laughing when Carole asked her if they made babies in the garden as her fathers windows overlooks their land. She didn't mention she would have to clear away all the filth and the rats first. 😋

• Haha
  • Sick
I wouldn't be surprised if she had received some notice to keep the flat in order. Hoarding and/or just having a lot of crap in your abode is a recipe for distaster. Mark keeps saying they have had words with Nanny Di, but they just have to leave her to her own devices. The flat is pokey enough as it is without all those books and other emphemera. She isn't that steady on her feet and it doesn't take much to have a tumble to put you out of commision at her age and state. There is no need for all that crap! If she was my mum, I would lay down the law. Jesus. 😤
yes, the sawalha adderley take is PPPPPOOOOOOOORRRR NAAANNNNNY DIIIIIIII. what bullshit. poor people who live in the surrounding flats who will all now have mice infestations because of her.

Yes agreed as you do have a point there. She’s probably always lived like this hence Mark as his toy room x
his film reviews would be so much better if he got a simpler better lit, closer background, white furniture, selective display of his toys and proper lighting. still guess you'd have to be some sort of television professional to think of that.

Reactions: 11
Just turned over the watch the news and saw the last couple of minutes, couldn't help laughing when Carole asked her if they made babies in the garden as her fathers windows overlooks their land. She didn't mention she would have to clear away all the filth and the rats first. 😋
I thought that the only babies being made in that garden is rats.

• Haha
lot of fellow tattlers may not agree with me on this one but if I knew where she lives and I was in London I’d be very tempted to go and see her.
keep watching, mank leaves in her saying the road she lives in, what's opposite, and films street signs, even after she has been burgled.

I could certainly draw a cross on a map for you, except for the fact I have more respect for her privacy than her loathsome son.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.