Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is a classic case of "just because it is on trend, doesn't mean you should do it." A centre part is doing her no favours.

Reactions: 13
Well we’ll well, whoever would have thought it……..Nanny Di has an infestation of mice/rats, your guess is as good as mine. Hardly surprising in that sh$t tip.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Well we’ll well, whoever would have thought it……..Nanny Di has an infestation of mice/rats, your guess is as good as mine. Hardly surprising in that sh$t tip.
and that takes up the entire hometime vlog. are they dormice from the past? asks wazzockchops. who cares when they are shitting all over your mother's food preparation areas in the present.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Manky caught a troll in his man cave yesterday 🤣 🤣 Timestamp 1h04 onwards.
Liked this comment too👍
Why does he always say “we” will see you tomorrow? Is that the Royal we?🤔 we all know Nitty is enjoying timeout without him on this😏
Why does he think it's his duty to mansplane the JD/AH trial...He should perhaps take in what he has just said @ 1hr03 - feels as if he is talking about his own marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Manks raced to her rescue, I didn’t see him do much, only shudder and shy away from the vermin.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
When she said she had a mouse in her flat, I thought no tit. Her place looks like a fire about to happen, let alone a mouse infestation.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Our creative director Mark Adderley had yet again no content and spent more than 30 mins walking around his mother’s flat vlogging mouse traps or whatever 😡 I really did not like them parading the baby mice dying in a giant brandy glass 😡 are they part of the extended family now 😏
One thing made me laugh though is when Manky said they got rats when the hotel next door to them was pulled down 🤣🤣 nothing to do then with 17 years of garbage left in their tit garden 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
this was like an episode of green fuckwitted hell but indoors- discover a problem, endless theorising, stupid "creative" stuff, make out that what the issue is must be somewhat amazingly exotic and extraordinary, a trip to the internet to look things up, a total obliviousness to the root causes, a total oblviosuness to the character deficiencies that have lead to this situation, and the liekly conclusion they will get a tariq like figure in to deal with it because they are both completely bleeping useless.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
she

thats made me lol!
she does look like a demented puppet
So hot hubby/fella will decide for her 🤔 he does not want her looking better, prefers the bird nest full of nits 🤢 remember she was looking at an old photo album and she wanted her eyebrows back to the old days (and back to normal!) and he did not want any of it 😡 keep her looking bad and filming her bad parts 😡 why does she let him ???🤔☹

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Mark has zero shame about his mother living in filth. They reckon the mice come from next door...yeah right!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I cannot believe the council allow Di to live in those conditions.
I cannot believe nobody hasn’t stepped in to help clean her flat, give the walls a lick of paint, a declutter and organising.
The mould on those walls, the fact she sleeps with the back door open.
Vermin. It’s all so sad and unavoidable. If that was my mother I’d help clear a room a day and clean. They are disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.