Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So hot hubby/fella will decide for her 🤔 he does not want her looking better, prefers the bird nest full of nits 🤢 remember she was looking at an old photo album and she wanted her eyebrows back to the old days (and back to normal!) and he did not want any of it 😡 keep her looking bad and filming her bad parts 😡 why does she let him ???🤔☹
Wow her jealousy towards Julia is bad!!!! Julia posts a photo of her hair, Nadia gets jealous and makes out she's had it straightened for a dare. The thing is Nadia's hair is not really curly so her hair could look like this everyday but she's just soapy and lazy. Why does she ALWAYS stretch her top over her shoulder?

Reactions: 18
I cannot believe the council allow Di to live in those conditions.
I wouldn't be surprised if she had received some notice to keep the flat in order. Hoarding and/or just having a lot of crap in your abode is a recipe for distaster. Mark keeps saying they have had words with Nanny Di, but they just have to leave her to her own devices. The flat is pokey enough as it is without all those books and other emphemera. She isn't that steady on her feet and it doesn't take much to have a tumble to put you out of commision at her age and state. There is no need for all that crap! If she was my mum, I would lay down the law. Jesus. 😤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Anyone going to watch his kiss ass misogynistic rant on his idol's trial tonight? So funny she's getting him the same glasses. Can't believe his awful, hateful coverage, glad to find you lot!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s washed her hair and has it wrapped in a towel now. I truly hope that it’s not because of a tantrum off he that blocks

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I swear to god that for the first time EVER, I’m sat watching the hometime with my mouth wide open and I honestly can’t believe what I’m watching. What the hell is Di doing wiping that glass bowl with the semi conscious mouse possible rat in? The fooking glass receptacle needs binning, not wiping with a filthy washing up sponge. I’m seriously amazed. They are talking about it like it’s quite normal to have an infestation like that.

Im so shocked. I know the flat is a state but surely to god this has to be sorted out properly by the council.
If not for her sake, then the neighbours. When he was filming, you can clearly see his run down it is.

Right I’ll try and watch til the end but I can tell you now, I’ll have nightmares tonight.

Sorry back again…..

1) watching him shake the table to make sure that nothing is living in her plants… I would have loved to have seen his reaction if a huge rat jumped out…

2) the diseases that will be in the flat will be off the scale

3) most importantly, why couldn’t he have put the mice that were definitely suffering in the glass out of their misery? Maybe he could have used his baseball bat…

I’m not howling with laughter.

Have you got quick reactions asks Di. You used to when you played cricket 😜

then says she’s fastidious about things in the kitchen.

I am well and truly shocked by this one. I’ll give him his due, he needs an Oscar for this one.The irony is too much…

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I swear to god that for the first time EVER, I’m sat watching the hometime with my mouth wide open and I honestly can’t believe what I’m watching. What the hell is Di doing wiping that glass bowl with the semi conscious mouse possible rat in? The fooking glass receptacle needs binning, not wiping with a filthy washing up sponge. I’m seriously amazed. They are talking about it like it’s quite normal to have an infestation like that.

Im so shocked. I know the flat is a state but surely to god this has to be sorted out properly by the council.
If not for her sake, then the neighbours. When he was filming, you can clearly see his run down it is.

Right I’ll try and watch til the end but I can tell you now, I’ll have nightmares tonight.

Sorry back again…..

1) watching him shake the table to make sure that nothing is living in her plants… I would have loved to have seen his reaction if a huge rat jumped out…

2) the diseases that will be in the flat will be off the scale

3) most importantly, why couldn’t he have put the mice that were definitely suffering in the glass out of their misery? Maybe he could have used his baseball bat…

I’m not howling with laughter.

Have you got quick reactions asks Di. You used to when you played cricket 😜

then says she’s fastidious about things in the kitchen.

I am well and truly shocked by this one. I’ll give him his due, he needs an Oscar for this one.The irony is too much…
Did Di say she had issues with her hearing? Not sure but isn’t there a disease mice/rats carry that can cause a disease that effects ears?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Did Di say she had issues with her hearing? Not sure but isn’t there a disease mice/rats carry that can cause a disease that effects ears?
I was about to say the same thing!

When Di put the marigolds on I just couldn’t quite believe it. The flat is a dangerous place for her to be. It’s cluttered to a terrible level, filthy and if she doesn’t come to an injury in there I’ll be amazed.

I do understand that she’s stubborn but even so, it’s too much. When he stood their with his 🔨 I could cry.

They should all be bloody ashamed and as for the animal cruelty, well I’ve no suitable words.

Night

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Also it’s Di’s responsibility as a Tennant to inform the landlord of an infestation of mice/rats. Not only to rid the mice in her home, but also to protect her neighbours properties and to eradicate vermin in the building.
My conclusion is they haven’t because they know they’ll say Di needs to overhaul the flat - something you can see she doesn’t want to do... why mark didn’t insist the table in the kitchen be moved and the droppings picked up and bleached the entire area... the droppings and urine alone are not healthy

• Sick
  • Sad
I wish I hadn't looked at the rat video. The Di woman is completely off her rocker she's talking about the vermin in the flat like she has a whole new lot of pets moved in and says she's even sharing her bedroom with something bigger than a mouse, she needs to be careful she doesn't get her face all bitten while she's asleep. I just can't take in what I have seen the hovel is overrun with mice or rats, it's a filthy hole and she's a scruffy dirty old lady who needs to be removed from that place, sprayed with disinfectant and scrubbed with carbolic and placed into care. Shame on you Manky for allowing your mother to live like this and shame on you Sawalha that you sit back and watch it and do nothing then come on tv talking crap about your wonderful family. The whole lot of them are a bunch of weirdos. I won't be able to sleep thinking about f...ing rats in glass jars!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Anyone going to watch his kiss ass misogynistic rant on his idol's trial tonight? So funny she's getting him the same glasses. Can't believe his awful, hateful coverage, glad to find you lot!!
Welcome to tattle JohnnyDeppsbrownnosergimp

Spot on re Mark Adderley's raging misogyny. In answer to your question, hardly anyone's watching. 😂
1653001413201.png

I suppose Nadia Sawalha says thousands of people are watching live, as it's more catchy than 851 insomniacs. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Nanny Di spraying rodents with bleach? Excuse me? They got Maddie a cat to combat the rats at their place so Kiki can sleep? How about you clean up that tip of a backyard and keep your house in good condition? Morons. 😒

• Wow
Our creative director Mark Adderley had yet again no content and spent more than 30 mins walking around his mother’s flat vlogging mouse traps or whatever 😡 I really did not like them parading the baby mice dying in a giant brandy glass 😡 are they part of the extended family now 😏
One thing made me laugh though is when Manky said they got rats when the hotel next door to them was pulled down 🤣🤣 nothing to do then with 17 years of garbage left in their tit garden 🤔
Was this on a vlog or instagram 🤔 I didn't know he'd been to the flat why can't he spend a couple of days there get some cheap bookcases from argos get all those books off the floor I just couldn't let my mother live like that

Reactions: 15
Nanny Di spraying rodents with bleach? Excuse me? They got Maddie a cat to combat the rats at their place so Kiki can sleep? How about you clean up that tip of a backyard and keep your house in good condition? Morons. 😒
Very disturbing. Bring in pest control. Bring in a cleaning service. Bring in the organisers you scared off two years ago. And spend less time recreating Kim Kardashian photo shoots, fawning over Johnny Depp, and telling the world how much you struggle with your latest mental health diagnosis.

• Heart
  • Angry
So filthy grandma has mice! Wow. It looks like the sort of place that would have mice but I am surprised they climbed that far up to her flat. That would be my worst nightmare. In her bedroom too! Omg I'd be a nervous wreck. Why doesn't Nitty use one of her bi-weekly £3k pay checks to get the fumigation team in? They might be able to clean up her nether regions while they are at it. Surely it's dangerous to have a poison box on the same table as a food preperation surface. The mice have been running around where her food it, by all her pots and pans! 😱😱😱I couldn't cope with that. I'd rather live in the Sadderley's slum than live with that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I see they're deleted now but did anyone else notice the amount of bots comments on her straight hair post yesterday? Unbelievable.

The pic she posted isn't even from yesterday! It's far nicer, she looked awful yesterday, the sprayed in roots, badly styled at the back. Harsh nad changed her features, sadly making her nose a stronger feature. No wonder she used the old 'look at my straight hair' photo.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Can someone please try and explain why they were discussing putting wire wool around Di’s bed in the mouse episode. The whole thing was bizarre but I don’t understand the wire wool.

Im pretty sure that we can use that shambolic episode to come up with some great thread titles.

I still can’t understand why someone doesn’t have a stern word with Di because her tit tip will be causing other tenants issues. The council would sort this for her free of charge and the problem will be sorted. But no, they turn it into Tom and Jerry for whatever reason and for once I don’t think it was all for likes. She said no everytime Mark tried to touch anything or move something. I know that they are a pair of fools but Di is definitely struggling with her mental health.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.