Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Historical film" 😂😂😂
My children produce better quality "films" than this soap dodger, he can't even figure out how to get a decent image resolution or sound.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The faces looked like mouse faces but the back legs looked like rats. Has anyone else been paranoid today about their own house after watching the Vlog? I am looking in every corner to see if I find anything scuttling!

Reactions: 10
OMG CM was painful! Waouw he certainly has more than a few screws loose!
Really mad that he asked the subs what were they going to do for Nanny Di’s bday?😡😡
Can’t believe he is thick enough to believe that HT would be good content 😱 and yet again a few months old so grubby fingers has been active since 🤣🤣🤣
love the one about it being a “historic film” 🤣🤣🤣, deluded plonker.
PS can the subs please send Mark Adderley a handkerchief 😱
I can't find the vlog of him at nanny Di,s what was it called please

Reactions: 2
Mice can come all year round, especially if their habitat has been disrupted by building etc. However I don't think they were mice.
i think they are rats - as long back legs and long tails
and she has brown stains on the radiator and cupboards which is always a sign as they pee constantly to create their rat runs as they are blind so need the pee scent to establish the way around and back to the nest
they are probably in the floorboards!!!
be interesting to see if rentokil can solve the problem

The fact that he thinks this is acceptable is gross. It’s beyond disgusting. They’re all filthy.
Di walking around with those 2 baby rats in that vase was really disturbing!!!
they are probably peeing and pooing in all that food she leaves out too

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Surely Mr PHD has heard of Weil's disease? Does he not realise that the rodents running next to his mother's exposed food puts her at great risk of it? She'd be better off at Upper Norwood and eating Nitty's Lasagne Toasties and Marmite Spaghetti than that...and that is saying something!

• Haha
  • Sick
Woo is me on the gram again whilst Nadia is sitting in a hospital with Hannah who has cancer. Now she really has a reason to be moaning about things. I’m going to watch cm as I’m interested in what gets said.

Reactions: 4
If he is anything like the person we see in lives and vlogs then he just isn’t a very likeable person irl and anyway Nadia has him where she wants him… at home.

Woo is me on the gram again whilst Nadia is sitting in a hospital with Hannah who has cancer. Now she really has a reason to be moaning about things. I’m going to watch cm as I’m interested in what gets said.
62C84F2D-4322-4153-A9A8-D6785221A68E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
He's on again first thing about the JDepp trial, slagging off AH's attorney and she cannot hide her glee- she is biting her tongue off not to get more vicious as she's worried it will come back to bite her on the bum. I'd feel sorry for them, I did, but they are so vicious about other people while proclaiming to #bekind anyone remember Caroline Flack, I'm sure they probably had plenty to say about at the time

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She was angling for a freebie off the white company today. If they gift them as much as a button then I’ll never shop there again.

• Angry
be interesting to see if rentokil can solve the problem
I think they are just mice. Despite mank wanting them to be dormice (got to be special, doesn't the special little soldier). Based on the amount of tit there is a large number and they have been there for a long time (also based on how visible they are and how easily she captured two of them). They are running pretty much all around that flat too. Stupid Di won't do the first things she needs to do to get rid of them- clear all the tit and make the floor and surfaces visible, and maintain a basic level of food hygience so they don't have access to any food. The mouseshit around the flat will be there til the day she dies. She is also a horribly selfish person for letting her flat get in to that state, because the chances are her neighbours flats will all become infested, because those mice will be running around, by getting under the doors, all the flats in that building; and her neighbours may not have a son who leeches off a tv presenter who has managed to base a career on having a personality disorder, who can pay for rentokill to come round. Awful woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think they are just mice. Despite mank wanting them to be dormice (got to be special, doesn't the special little soldier). Based on the amount of tit there is a large number and they have been there for a long time (also based on how visible they are and how easily she captured two of them). They are running pretty much all around that flat too. Stupid Di won't do the first things she needs to do to get rid of them- clear all the tit and make the floor and surfaces visible, and maintain a basic level of food hygience so they don't have access to any food. The mouseshit around the flat will be there til the day she dies. She is also a horribly selfish person for letting her flat get in to that state, because the chances are her neighbours flats will all become infested, because those mice will be running around, by getting under the doors, all the flats in that building; and her neighbours may not have a son who leeches off a tv presenter who has managed to base a career on having a personality disorder, who can pay for rentokill to come round. Awful woman.

I can't believe he just left her there with a glass of mice. At least sort that for her.

The trouble with Nanny D is that she is not just a horader she is a mucky one too. All that dirt on the floor, it was hard to tell what was poo and what was crumbs/general filth.

Why hasn't he got her a propper mop for starters rather than tat broom thing? Plus I always thought that bait is supposed to go in the box not just 'around'? Pretty sure that's what it says on them

Reactions: 12
Please watch house of Hannah’s inst video from last night with Nadia and the subsequent posts. I’m off for a walk in the park.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.