Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have finally on Wednesday posted the first segment of the new and improved No Name Sunday Show and it’s a hangover food recipe because Nadia has a hangover AGAIN!
She's always hungover, she should really consider going to AA.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Step away from Photoshop, FFS! Your thigh is virtually a straight line and fook know what's going on with your foot. Cankles and a foot that small only look good on a toddler.

1652897300070.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
How embarrassing, 60 year old wife hunts down glasses that Johnny Depp wears so her jobless dick of husband can wear them with his manky cap. Great look.😂 More Wayne Slob than Johnny Depp.
If Mark Adderley is so keen to emulate his idol, perhaps he could take himself to the sink and give those wretched nails a scrub. I interrupt this post broadcast
1652905607055.png

to show you a photo of Johnny Depp's manicured nails. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is her left leg really hairy or am I imagining it. I really don’t understand why she would want to make herself look so disgusting…..oh I forgot…. It’s the only way either of them get any publicity isn’t it. Those poor kids, why would any mother subject her kids to this. No wonder they suffer with their ments. I would plead with my mother to not embarrass me this way, I genuinely would. Horrid insensitive woman.

• Angry
Thought she was a Lidl girl - shot herself in the foot with that one.

Wonder where she has been - was she at Jane Moores 60th birthday party
Yes she was at Jane's birthday. Jane posted a pic on LW today, think I saw Kaye too.

Reactions: 7

Dina's other part time job- arranging nadia's sausagey flesh into a approximation of KK.

I think ZA is winning the top sub award over Ag and SE.

The strange thing is that I've grow immune to Nadia Sawalha shamelessly getting her rolls out for the chubby chasers :sleep: and all I can see is those horror brows and their bid to escape. 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is Nadia ever at home? She is out again tonight with kay , she was out at the 60th birthday , she spends weekends away all the time , she is always out with someone most days or nights! She lives a great social life and must spend a pretty penny to have that life, whilst most can I'll afford food, obviously it's her money and her life but so many who watch her are probably lonely and spend so much time alone and could never afford to do the things she does , why can she not just do things privately because if that was me I would be thinking of people who can not afford to even go to a pub once a month because of their situation! No wonder her home is such a mess its because she is never home to clean it.
I've never known any one to be out so much with so many different friends , nothing to do with me it's her life but I just find it strange and she should have a little thought for everyone who watchers her who don't have all them friends and all that money to do what you want, I'm very empathetic so i just could never ever do that to people i would find it wrong so would just keep it quiet , many people are going through hell with the current situation and people who have money will not be going through the same so please just be quiet about all your expensive outings , also why so many friends, they say you can count your friends on one hand and I truly believe that! It's not about quantity its about quality and many people can not simply just make friends due to so many reasons in their lives, so that's another thing some people do they collect so many friends and if you are of the telly people will want to be your friend , think about it if Nadia etc was not who she was do you think all these people would be her friend? I'm really not sure they would be and that's no reflection on her it's just so many want connection with celebrities! They are people just like you and I the only difference is you see them on the television and they get paid lots of money for the privilege when really nurses and health care workers etc etc should be paid what they get paid it's all very backwards how people on talk shows are earning 10 grand a week for talking on the telly and nurses who work 60 hours plus weekly saving lives are earning 30 grand a year! Honestly it just makes me so angry but who am I, but I do no if I was someone in charge of this country and I had powers to have more equality I no all of the above would be the other way round! Celebrities get paid too much money and have lives with no financial struggles so yes there is a very big divide between them and us! Rant over .

• Heart
Is Nadia ever at home? She is out again tonight with kay , she was out at the 60th birthday , she spends weekends away all the time , she is always out with someone most days or nights! She lives a great social life and must spend a pretty penny to have that life, whilst most can I'll afford food, obviously it's her money and her life but so many who watch her are probably lonely and spend so much time alone and could never afford to do the things she does , why can she not just do things privately because if that was me I would be thinking of people who can not afford to even go to a pub once a month because of their situation! No wonder her home is such a mess its because she is never home to clean it.
I've never known any one to be out so much with so many different friends , nothing to do with me it's her life but I just find it strange and she should have a little thought for everyone who watchers her who don't have all them friends and all that money to do what you want, I'm very empathetic so i just could never ever do that to people i would find it wrong so would just keep it quiet , many people are going through hell with the current situation and people who have money will not be going through the same so please just be quiet about all your expensive outings , also why so many friends, they say you can count your friends on one hand and I truly believe that! It's not about quantity its about quality and many people can not simply just make friends due to so many reasons in their lives, so that's another thing some people do they collect so many friends and if you are of the telly people will want to be your friend , think about it if Nadia etc was not who she was do you think all these people would be her friend? I'm really not sure they would be and that's no reflection on her it's just so many want connection with celebrities! They are people just like you and I the only difference is you see them on the television and they get paid lots of money for the privilege when really nurses and health care workers etc etc should be paid what they get paid it's all very backwards how people on talk shows are earning 10 grand a week for talking on the telly and nurses who work 60 hours plus weekly saving lives are earning 30 grand a year! Honestly it just makes me so angry but who am I, but I do no if I was someone in charge of this country and I had powers to have more equality I no all of the above would be the other way round! Celebrities get paid too much money and have lives with no financial struggles so yes there is a very big divide between them and us! Rant over .
She probably doesn't pay for anything when she's out she lets other people pick up the bill. If she does pay for anything you would know all about it as she would keep bellyaching about how much this cost or that cost. Remember when she paid for ice-creams for her family she was going on about it for days. She is one of life's scroungers, always looking for freebies.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The strange thing is that I've grow immune to Nadia Sawalha shamelessly getting her rolls out for the chubby chasers :sleep: and all I can see is those horror brows and their bid to escape. 😲
Why is the dog there..can she smell fish😝sorry not sorry

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The tickets to see Snatched were very likely given to her free as Melissa Johns was at Loose Women recently and when Nadia went to the theatre with Lee he let slip that she'd pulled strings to get the free tickets. That woman goes nowhere unless it's free or discounted.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Is Nadia copying sister Julia’s straighter hairstyle ???
Loosewomen today
1652959915399.jpeg

1652959956152.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Nitty's hair on Loose Women!! Nice to know she has been reading here and the frizz has gone, I bet she hated us telling her she looked old enough to be Julia's mother and how beautiful Julia's hair looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How many polls will Mark do tonight when he does his court reporting now he has managed to work out how to set it up . Good poll questions.... let's guess when Mark was last employed? Or where is the film Mark was making/made? Or who won the Ninja that was put up as a prize in their competition? Or when is the marriage renewal taking place? Or can you confirm Nadia was diagnosed with ADHD as she often claims she has it ? And finally why do you or Nadia claim Dina was a teacher when she was employed as a teachers assistant...so many questions .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Knew the straight do would emerge…
Makes a slight change from the Ken Dodd look that gets pulled and fluffed constantly
Mark will hate it, he called the last attempt “disgusting “😩
Kaye Adams has no time at all for Mark’s juvenile behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.