Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Waffle3

VIP Member
Our creative director Mark Adderley had yet again no content and spent more than 30 mins walking around his mother’s flat vlogging mouse traps or whatever 😡 I really did not like them parading the baby mice dying in a giant brandy glass 😡 are they part of the extended family now 😏
One thing made me laugh though is when Manky said they got rats when the hotel next door to them was pulled down 🤣🤣 nothing to do then with 17 years of garbage left in their shit garden 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I bet these two still fight like Depp vs Heard, their relationship was probably quite similar, especially in the past, just minus the talent, lifestyle and money. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Wood79

Chatty Member
Sorry all, got distracted by the pesky baby! Anyway, they were saying they are getting sick of the cancelled lives and morning show thing, they hate the new schedule of the Sunday show and were asking what’s happened to the ninja competition and all the in person visits they were meant to do. They say manky thinks the Johnny depp court talks at night are more important than the service they are paying for😲. Basically they’re fuming with the over promising under delivering for paying subs, they’ve seen the light at last!
Also they’re not impressed with the lack of content and think the channel is sinking fast!
Finally they’re fuming that AG has bought flowers for Nits’ friend and has been asking the other subs for cash, they say they’re gonna have a word with Dina about him…
I bet if they comment directly to Mark unfortunately he will gas light them and make them feel they are in the wrong for complaining and must apologise to him their master. That is the one thing he seems good at.. If any of the subs have navigated over here, don't fall for it! Ashley isn't helping, if he thinks he is doing Nadia and Mark a favour he isn't! Coming on strong for money all the time when the cost of living is what it is for gifts they don't appreciate anyway. If he wants to waste his own money that's up to him. I hope the subs keep having chance to get together and realize the truth...

• Heart

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Flogging fake tan on the gram today. "Which I love for adding into my daily routine" - what routine is that, wiping it on over the muck.
Wonder if it’s the same fake tan that she’d badly put on last week and left her with half white, half orange hands.
And terrible dark brown lines on her neck… although, that’s more likely to have been ingrained dirt.
The screenshots unfortunately don’t show just how bad it it looked on the CM
DBEB846E-0B63-4884-9E6E-CDEFDD0A8154.jpeg
CF2ADCB3-FDB5-40E9-897A-902B82FFB7FD.jpeg
CD372B35-2261-4A68-95C8-7AC8467C836D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Recent pic of Maddie you can see the whites under her eyes which is a disease see below
View attachment 1244606

What does it mean when you can see the white
under your eyes?
History. According to Chinese/Japanese medical
face reading, when the white part of the eye,
known as the sclera,
is visible beneath the iris, it
represents physical imbalance in the body and
is claimed to be present in alcoholics, drug
addicts, and people who over-consume sugar
or grain.
The state of it. Her weird druggie friends who write on the walls, leave comments telling her she's cool. I think we can all see what is going on here.
I blame the parents.:)

• Sad

diamondtext

VIP Member
Nothing is ever original…
Not the recipes,
Not the chat topics,
Not the Instagram
Not the advice,
Not the book,
Nothing…

• Heart

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Julia has been at her parents today
she has posted on her IG
she had a lovely day with them
get that nasty Dina Manks and Nitty

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
Check out Nadia's stories from 'Dance' . Nadia lying on the sofa, happy to be back in ' her yoof', quite comfy she says lying there, saying 'I'm tired' with her eyes covered. The friend says is that after you had a spliff? .........

Before I even posted, that story was removed from the originators Instagram but Nadia had by that time shared it incriminating her and others in her company. Each to their own, live and let live but her sharing it shows just how normal it is in her lifestyle and household.

Last edited:
  • Wow

afrozenpea

VIP Member
They had a very BIG and IMPORTANT meeting yesterday and had to put it on pause for the Kate Moss testimony! 🙄 Kaye and Jane did not look at the least impressed, the trial makes them feel uncomfortable, just washing laundry in public, … she did not dare pitch hot hubby’s new job again 🤣🤣🤣
lol jane when she says that KM was just there to clarify one point- and she does say this to cut through nadia's over the top (and the other's) nonsense. she's a proper journalist....... not a silly idiot like nadia who has decided that KM being there means x,y, and z. neither her nor mank should be commentating on this trial.

• Heart

afrozenpea

VIP Member

still nadia and dina managed to keep themselves busy creating another masterpiece. can't wait to see the director's cut and behind the scenes action during hometime.

(in case you don't know, nadia said how there would be "behind the scenes" of the post during coffee moaning. lol wot does she think these are.... oscar winning films lololol)

• Haha
  • Sad

FirmAndFair

Did you know Mr. Almost PhD NEARLY went to a prestigious American university?

He uses the mass shooting in the USA to let us know that he nearly went to college in Buffalo because he APPLIED for a ‘Fulbright award’.

First off, it’s actually called a Fulbright scholarship which is very prestigious. Secondly, anyone can put in an application… I think the difficulty lies in getting accepted!

Also, does anyone know what the big announcement was?

Last edited:
  • Haha

missmickey

VIP Member
Thought they were doing too well ref Coffee Moanings lately. At least there are no pathetic excuses i could nearly have predicted it though given the depression related post yesterday... He loves the power though of saying "there might or might not be a whine o' clock later. If he was making an appointment some where he wouldn't like it if they said "we may or may not have a slot later". Absolute wet wipe of a man..
I think they had a massive argument after being reminded that Nadia Sawalha still hasn't made a will :( during yesterday's CM.
1651171535624.png

Check out their reaction but more importantly their body language after Mark Adderley leaps in to block. Watch from Timestamp: 24:10 Where the comment has been posted a couple of times already and the hot husband Adderley has been working his damnedest to put his meal ticket off the scent.

COFFEE MOANING Angela Rayner Joke or Insult? Married at 16 or 18 & EXTREME Hair Cuts - YouTube

Notice the glance she gives him 24:40, where confirms he is sh*tting himself and studiously avoiding eye contact. Mark Adderley then shelves a whole section of their 'film'. 😂

Then in last night's borefest about Johnny Depp / himself, Mark Adderley went into far too much detail (yup, even by his standards) about the nature of couples rowing. It's one of the few times he ceases from referencing his copious notes. :sneaky:
Time stamp 14:05
JOHNNY DEPP vs. AMBER HEARD Trial Day 10 - Live Reaction & Discussion - YouTube

Interesting that Nadia Sawalha is happy to promote this bilge on ITV :mad: but has clearly never sat through it. It put me to sleep last night, soon after this bit. When I'm in need of a sedative, it's overtaken Teddy Talks. #winning

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Class vs … well I really don’t know what to say 🤔 when is she going to sort that makeup and hair nest out ??? 😱 She’s nearly 60 for god’s sake !!!

The older she gets, the more she looks like a drag queen, and a rough one at that.

Bleedin' Nora, please sort your left eyebrow out. it's nearly twice the size of the other one.

• Haha

Muchado

So Maddie doesn't want a car or house! why would she when Manky is her taxi and she is not going to give up her rent free crack den anytime soon ! Being unemployed the tax payer provides her money for her tobacco and drink with mummy providing meals via room service....sweet.

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Step away from Photoshop, FFS! Your thigh is virtually a straight line and fook know what's going on with your foot. Cankles and a foot that small only look good on a toddler.

1652897300070.png

• Haha
  • Wow

sameoldrubbish

Only watched first 5 minutes of CM this morning and had to switch off - Mark showing off his daughters tshirt and Nadia talking about club biscuits prancing around in her gym clothes and saying she’s ALLOWING herself one in the evening. She says she hates diets and controlling what you eat and stinkin thinkin yet she totally contradicts herself. The video she posted couple Christmas ago ranting on about diets are no good and if you want some cake have it. She seriously has body and food issues she just won’t admit it.

• Heart
  • Sad

FirmAndFair

What's the new format?
First and foremost, what's a new format without lower quality audio and video.

Secondly, they go all out and find a stock photo that is debatably related to whatever any topic is mentioned. They get a huge white rectangle, ensuring that this takes up one third of the screen. They then put the aforementioned stock photo in the white rectangle but off centre.

The other 2 thirds of the screen? Black, of course. That'll grab the audience's attention.

Sorry, almost forgot, about 5% of the screen is the hosts if your eyes ever make it to the bottom left corner. I personally find this to be quite the plus!

1652603399380.png

• Haha