Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hopscotch

VIP Member
They can’t even commit to an announcement! 🙄🥱🥱🥴
Maybe she’ll announce her latest book deal…let’s guess the topic:

16:8 - My Journey To A Diet Free Life

The Vegetable Based CookBook for Meat Lovers

Living With Bi Polar: What Not to Do

Body Acceptance: A Picture Book

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Nanny Di spraying rodents with bleach? Excuse me? They got Maddie a cat to combat the rats at their place so Kiki can sleep? How about you clean up that tip of a backyard and keep your house in good condition? Morons. 😒
Very disturbing. Bring in pest control. Bring in a cleaning service. Bring in the organisers you scared off two years ago. And spend less time recreating Kim Kardashian photo shoots, fawning over Johnny Depp, and telling the world how much you struggle with your latest mental health diagnosis.

• Heart
  • Angry

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Mocking yourself isn't body confidence. 🤦 It's self deprecating. I don't know why her B list celeb friends like Amanda Abington encourage it. She reminds me of Bubbles Devere in a bikini.
Bubbles-682_117796_1178184a.jpg

• Haha

Muchado

Latest hometime we have Nadia at the gym. Her top is covered in moth poo , it's riddled with holes and the hat she is wearing is covered in paint...some advert for that gym. As for Lisa , she's looking more like Tintin by the day.

• Haha
  • Sick

Ireckon

VIP Member
When are they planning on making this announcement. Very quiet again!
Perhaps Nadia is changing her name to Adderley to get his name exposed even more. Remember the last ‘big’ announcement when he added his name to the YouTube channel.
I will fall off my seat if he is strapped into a pregnancy suit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
I cannot believe the council allow Di to live in those conditions.
I wouldn't be surprised if she had received some notice to keep the flat in order. Hoarding and/or just having a lot of crap in your abode is a recipe for distaster. Mark keeps saying they have had words with Nanny Di, but they just have to leave her to her own devices. The flat is pokey enough as it is without all those books and other emphemera. She isn't that steady on her feet and it doesn't take much to have a tumble to put you out of commision at her age and state. There is no need for all that crap! If she was my mum, I would lay down the law. Jesus. 😤

• Heart
  • Sad

Herbert2005

VIP Member
That is just wrong on so many levels🤮I really don’t know what words to use..she’s just like manks..planning the post to get the most interaction..why would u even post that🤷🏻‍♀️The humiliation for the kids..Post menopause woman gets her camel toe & lard out🤣to stay relevant
I hope Rio doesn't rock up on their doorstep wanting a quiet word with her about taking the piss out of his wife. He's a big bloke.

Nardia really doesn't care too much for women that look after their bodies, does she?.

• Haha
  • Heart

afrozenpea

VIP Member
Sorry all, got distracted by the pesky baby! Anyway, they were saying they are getting sick of the cancelled lives and morning show thing, they hate the new schedule of the Sunday show and were asking what’s happened to the ninja competition and all the in person visits they were meant to do. They say manky thinks the Johnny depp court talks at night are more important than the service they are paying for😲. Basically they’re fuming with the over promising under delivering for paying subs, they’ve seen the light at last!
Also they’re not impressed with the lack of content and think the channel is sinking fast!
Finally they’re fuming that AG has bought flowers for Nits’ friend and has been asking the other subs for cash, they say they’re gonna have a word with Dina about him…
lol when skye elise is sounding like a tattler, something is going wrong......

I bet if they comment directly to Mark unfortunately he will gas light them and make them feel they are in the wrong for complaining and must apologise to him their master. That is the one thing he seems good at..
yes. this. the subs are a load of mentally weak people you can throw any bs their way and they will acquiesce. you even see it in the comments when they want to complain, and they start by saying I love you mank and nadia, and when he replies, they then start whipping themselves for even having dared to complain in the first place.

• Sad
  • Haha

Herbert2005

VIP Member
sounds like it allows him to sit down and fantasise he is still drinking....
Spot on. I know i've said this before, but his physical addiction to alcohol has gone, but his emotional/mental addiction to it appears to be imbedded in him.

• Heart

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
Well we’ll well, whoever would have thought it……..Nanny Di has an infestation of mice/rats, your guess is as good as mine. Hardly surprising in that sh$t tip.

• Wow
  • Sick

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
I wish I hadn't looked at the rat video. The Di woman is completely off her rocker she's talking about the vermin in the flat like she has a whole new lot of pets moved in and says she's even sharing her bedroom with something bigger than a mouse, she needs to be careful she doesn't get her face all bitten while she's asleep. I just can't take in what I have seen the hovel is overrun with mice or rats, it's a filthy hole and she's a scruffy dirty old lady who needs to be removed from that place, sprayed with disinfectant and scrubbed with carbolic and placed into care. Shame on you Manky for allowing your mother to live like this and shame on you Sawalha that you sit back and watch it and do nothing then come on tv talking crap about your wonderful family. The whole lot of them are a bunch of weirdos. I won't be able to sleep thinking about f...ing rats in glass jars!!

• Wow
  • Angry

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
It seems pretty silly to upload a “film” showing how bad his mothers flat is, anyone could send that to the council as evidence. Not only that he let all his followers know she sleeps with her balcony wide open! Her flat was not long broken into so why on earth keep that conversation in the vlog!

• Angry
  • Wow