Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's only about 72 , she acts a lot older than she is

I know women older than her that jog , watch their young grandchildren ect ... and she doesn't need to be walking like that now her knees are fixed she is acting like a 91 year old
Not all knee surgury is completely successful, in fairness to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
last week mank did 12 videos of johnny depp trial wankalysing and film reviews and that rubbish showbiz summup show, and yet they cut the nnss in under half, and only delivered 3 out of seven sections. plus they didn't do the live. lol dumb dumb subs, you being taken for tossers.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She’s posted about being at David Lloyd today but I’ve got one question. Why does she not shower at the gym before leaving for home.

I’ve always used the shower facilities at a health club and David Lloyds have a lovely changing room.

Why would she want to sit in sweaty clothes in the car? Yuk.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s posted about being at David Lloyd today but I’ve got one question. Why does she not shower at the gym before leaving for home.

I’ve always used the shower facilities at a health club and David Lloyds have a lovely changing room.

She probably doesn't even break a sweat

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Maybe it isn't her day for showering. 🚿🚿🚿 She really is a dirty so and so, who doesn't shower after the gym.

• Sick
also note how miss body confidence or whatever she is calling it this week, doesn't go anywhere near the pool.......

plus she is doing that, oh I am so glad I did it and it's now behind me..... if you don't like exercising, don't do it. her messaging is so negative. she thinks she is sunshine and smiles, but she's not.......she's a sulky petulant teenager brat with a stage school veneer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I couldn’t believe the vlog about the mice/rats in Di’s flat, that was so disgusting. The way they were walking around with the dying mice and filming it like it was ok 🤢🤮. Mank should have called the council straight away, not leave useless mice traps, he should be getting her counselling and cleaning up that flat. It’s no wonder she had several mice running around, it’s easy to hide in there. All that dirt under the table was so disgusting 🤢 I can’t believe both of them were not bothered by that. This is the reason the council forced entry into her flat previously, she hasn’t really decluttered the place since.

• Sick
  • Sad
They were just brushing the rubbish/ old bags ect about , and put it back where it was under the table or wherever 🤦 instead of putting it in the bin ..I dread to see the inside of her fridge 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
ok, we are all waiting to see what videos the paid subs get this week. at present, nadia has roasted some potatoes with lemon, and lisa has shared the things she loves...... so that means funny tit, another food thing, a review, teddy talks, and who let the dogs out to come.

that they are going to make a seperate video of their skanky dogs....... hilarious. can't wait to see the views.

can anyone tell us...... @Ulrika maybe?
Sorry I had a break for a couple of days - they only posted 3 videos last week - a recipe, Lisa Loves and the memes with Maddie. They didn’t get many views and I think they have realised it was a stupid idea, because they are now doing a live No Name Sunday Show on Saturday instead!

• Wow
  • Haha
Sorry I had a break for a couple of days - they only posted 3 videos last week - a recipe, Lisa Loves and the memes with Maddie. They didn’t get many views and I think they have realised it was a stupid idea, because they are now doing a live No Name Sunday Show on Saturday instead!
lol the subs like the idea they are getting a proper tv show, don't they? think they've found out how many people likely skip through the terrible funny tit section. maybe they are doing it to protect the christchilds ego?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you know any other female nearing 60 who is fully caught up in the lives and loves of the Kardashian’s?
I think it would signify that she is unhappy in her own life, that she would spend so much time going into every intricate detail.
Dreading the giant arse picture coming soon, there will be a total eclipse 😩
Those poor wee dogs have seen everything

• Haha
  • Sick
Not just wanting money for anniversary presents now…
The subs must dread every time he posts - he’s always angling for money for something
4D86A32C-2F81-4C8F-887E-711BFB332C89.png
3657934E-E273-4D88-B987-FDFEA904F34D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
He’s always asking for money and sending stuff, what is s wrong with him? Send the lady a card, if you must but asking the subs for money left right and centre makes him a pain in the a$$ for sure
Totally agree, he becomes very creepy the way he thinks he is their friend. How does he know where to send Hannah's flowers. Surely to goodness they won't pass on the address to such an odd ball.

People are struggling enough with their finances without pressing the vulnerable subs to pay out more money. He always oversteps the mark

• Angry
Dumb and dumber explaining where Portofino is .. 🤣🤣🤣 near Positano which is just 700km+ south of there 🤣🤣🤣
Timestamp 10.47

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m done with these people. They are not honest and authentic, despite what they claim to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Dumb and dumber explaining where Portofino is .. 🤣🤣🤣 near Positano which is just 700km+ south of there 🤣🤣🤣
Timestamp 10.47
SHOWBIZ NEWS SPECIAL Nadia Talks Mark Through the Kourtney Kardashian Travis Barker WEDDING PHOTOS! - YouTube
And again, at Time stamp 20:50, in case you missed it the first time. 😂 😂 Nadia couldn't be less interested.
Then the deluded w*nkers professes to recognise a bog standard cream wall with a bit of foliage creeping up it and the Ligurian Sea in the background, at Time stamp 21:10 Gives the viewer a break from Mark Adderley repeatedly referencing Baz Lurhmann's Romeo + Juliet, I suppose. I'm surprised he didn't steer the narrative back to Johnny Depp and Amber Heard, to be honest. :sneaky:

• Haha
Who the hell advertises sending someone flowers and puts up they could be stage 4??????
Shocking

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Ashley really shouldn’t be posting this about Hannah. I’m shocked that he’s gone this far even though we know how entitled he feels. M and N are to blame for this as they’ve made him feel like he’s family.

Talking about Hannah, Nadia has said she just has a feeling that Hannah will be ok! This isn’t fair or sensible. You really shouldn’t say these type of throw away comments.

Hannah needs her family and close friends around her, not virtue signalling off the SA’s. As for AG he clearly feels very connected to all of them and where on earth will he send these flowers too? I really don’t think Hannah or any sane person will gladly give it to him. Will he send them to N for her to forward to her.

Also, should Ashley be asking for money off people who are probably as vulnerable as he is in these trying times. He should be saving his earnings so that he can eventually buy his own home.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.