Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s always asking for money and sending stuff, what is s wrong with him? Send the lady a card, if you must but asking the subs for money left right and centre makes him a pain in the a$$ for sure
There is no proof people are receiving the gifts except for the sadderley fountain(water feature)

Reactions: 10
There is no proof people are receiving the gifts except for the sadderley fountain(water feature)
actually, i think we got to see the double heart statue. also the cake arrived for the anniversary, and when mank went to show it on coffee moaning, nadia has taken a fistful out of it (probably when pissed)- i.e. not even bothered to cut it with a knife- and complained and complained it was too sweet. ungrateful greedy grabby (literally and metaphorically) pig that she is.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
actually, i think we got to see the double heart statue. also the cake arrived for the anniversary, and when mank went to show it on coffee moaning, nadia has taken a fistful out of it (probably when pissed)- i.e. not even bothered to cut it with a knife- and complained and complained it was too sweet. ungrateful greedy grabby (literally and metaphorically) pig that she is.
Okay apologies to Ashley he seems to be giving them the gifts 🎁

Reactions: 4
Promises, promises…
18AF4AF1-4A5B-418A-AF26-4E52FCBCBF01.jpeg

Rapidly changing schedules? You don’t do anything!
Oh, maybe you need the time to think up a new attention seeking pity post for Instagram🙄
BFA27F73-F2E3-4E14-BEC7-A50A74A3363E.jpeg

But of course, he can make time for the one bit of content that could bring in a bigger audience
C9F9E223-90E2-41BB-B306-2627A6BDC176.jpeg

Can’t make the time for the PAID FOR members content that you promised them yesterday, that they’d get this evening though could you.
73C7E464-354F-440D-B951-B56B3689F07E.jpeg
89283530-73A7-4473-92B9-F0FC55BC5D81.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
They never fail to disappoint and annoy.
Infact they are experts in excuses,lies and letdowns.
Arseholes.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
"enjoy all the content that landed yesterday!!!"???????

what the mankwank filmchat.... rather than what the family members actually pay for.......

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
"enjoy all the content that landed yesterday!!!"???????

what the mankwank filmchat.... rather than what the family members actually pay for.......
If their members had an ounce of intelligence between them they'd tell him to shove his channel up his arse and go give their time and money to a channel that's more deserving.

If the truth be told madam is probably flat out on the sofa pissed and his lordship is buying Sainsbury's entire stock of Kleenex Mansize in preparation for his JD wankathon.

Workshy twats! :mad:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
He rarely does the coffee boring when Nadia’s got some work on, he knows he doesn’t get the views when it’s just him. He always seems to like suggesting it’s him who is working,🤔 I doubt it’s him who is doing the filming…see below pic

7B7BAADB-FBDD-4702-8BFA-B8CF20E0144D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He rarely does the coffee boring when Nadia’s got some work on, he knows he doesn’t get the views when it’s just him. He always seems to like suggesting it’s him who is working,🤔 I doubt it’s him who is doing the filming…see below pic

View attachment 1291298
it may be him filming. it's crystal palace park, where the magnum opus gangbusters was filmed.

• Haha
  • Sad
If their members had an ounce of intelligence between them they'd tell him to shove his channel up his arse and go give their time and money to a channel that's more deserving.

If the truth be told madam is probably flat out on the sofa pissed and his lordship is buying Sainsbury's entire stock of Kleenex Mansize in preparation for his JD wankathon.

hahahahahahah JD wankathon-rings true!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Their YT channel is slowly becoming the Manky Mouse Club.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Their YT channel is slowly becoming the Manky Mouse Club.
it's descending in to the manky self-indulgence channel, whilst he gaslights the family guests that are getting what they are paying for.

anyone still in that "relationship" with him, needs a good look at themselves and their relationships in real life, to see if they are at all emulatory of hte relationship they have with this online turd.

they delivered on 3/10s the promised content (at most- missing nnss sections, and no live) this week, and have been missing promised content for months. truly despicable.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He really, really has lost the run of himself with that late night coverage of the abuse trial.
Even she is wholly embarrassed and swerving the situation for once.
Hyped to the max, his meds must be in the dustbin
I don’t know even a teenager who would be that excited at that hour of the night
Any menopausal woman I know would throw him out on his ear 👂
Ain’t nobody got time for that

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I enjoyed the vlogs in Kaye's beautiful clean home ..Nadia alway had a jealous look when there and tried to bring Kaye down about her dirty oven

• Sad
  • Wow
I enjoyed the vlogs in Kaye's beautiful clean home ..Nadia alway had a jealous look when there and tried to bring Kaye down about her dirty oven
That was her mean girl coming out. Rather than trying to shame her friend, she would have been better off staying at home and attempting to sort out her own hovel.

Nasty witch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.