Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back @Maid22 👋 hope all is well! Hope time out from the gruesome twosome was beneficial 😏 “obviously “ 😏
Thank you x, I still read, but my god that vlog made me soo mad!! I live in the countryside and have had mice in my kitchen, it made feel sick as if my house isn't clean, but the way they did it, haven't read what their subs have said about it, surely they must be disgusted, or has that mank sat in in his hovel all day deleting comments!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you x, I still read, but my god that vlog made me soo mad!! I live in the countryside and have had mice in my kitchen, it made feel sick as if my house isn't clean, but the way they did it, haven't read what their subs have said about it, surely they must be disgusted, or has that mank sat in in his hovel all day deleting comments!!
Di is the same age as my mum and it breaks my heart how cruel he is to her. I know not everyone here likes her and I'm ok with that but I have a real soft spot for her personally.
He should have helped her handle the infestation in private, organised some professional help to clean and clear her flat and then vlog about it, all the while maintaining her dignity. Mark doesn't understand dignity though, he's happy to talk about Nadia’s dirty knickers etc.... he's an imbecile.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
She does get away with everything imagine this was Katie P or Colleen R the papers would have a field day they would be front-page news every week , someone in the media must be protecting her
I agree, she's definitely being protected! Who else would get away with the shite they vlog🤷‍♀️

Also just to say the block would be a fire hazard as rats chew through electrics and cables... with all those books and paper it would go up so fast putting the whole block at risk

They make my blood boil😡sorry just feel in the mood of mocking them too by posting 2 of their great achievements on national TV 😏🫣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They make my blood boil😡sorry just feel in the mood of mocking them too by posting 2 of their great achievements on national TV 😏🫣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thanks Waffle for the trip down memory lane showcasing the presenting skills of Nadia and the social skills of the sweating,gurning,twitching, sniffing,ticking,greasy,unironed,lying dick of a husband.
Always shocked how much Nadia’s lifestyle has aged her.

• Haha
Di is the same age as my mum and it breaks my heart how cruel he is to her. I know not everyone here likes her and I'm ok with that but I have a real soft spot for her personally.
He should have helped her handle the infestation in private, organised some professional help to clean and clear her flat and then vlog about it, all the while maintaining her dignity. Mark doesn't understand dignity though, he's happy to talk about Nadia’s dirty knickers etc.... he's an imbecile.
I used to like Di, yup felt abit sorry for, but over the years of watching them, nope, if he wants to ridicule her online, that's their problem, specially his, then he'll post a woe is me post so his his cult will arse lick him, the reason I've posted tonight is basically animal cruelty, we've all watched them over the years and how they've treated their dogs, really pisses me off

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So one more video has “landed”.
That makes it 3 out of 6 this week no?👏👏👏👏
Sooooo worth the “37p a week, everyone says so”🤣
This so called funny tit with miss moodie is just stupid nonsense. Really scraping the barrell if they find this funny

Reactions: 10
So one more video has “landed”.
That makes it 3 out of 6 this week no?👏👏👏👏
Sooooo worth the “37p a week, everyone says so”🤣
3 out of 7. there's a review, teddy bores, nadia makes a cake or sumfin. and- worst of all- who let the dogs out.

Reactions: 11
To be fair, Nanny Di's flat has looked in worse shape. It is tidy compared to earlier viewings, but she has too much stuff for that poky flat.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She's obviously got a lot of stuff she wants to keep. But how much would it have cost him to buy her a bookcase for her birthday or xmas. Give her the bookcase to shelve the books for a gift so she doesn't feel like a charity case. Just one item at a time to tidy things away. She's elderly she just needs the tools to cope more. But no, he's sold his mothers dignity to just make a crap film. How he can do that and not care is just beyond me. If she ever comes to the point where she cannot cope there is no chance of them taking her in, it a home for her and she probably knows it.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
How old is his mother?
She's only about 72 , she acts a lot older than she is

I know women older than her that jog , watch their young grandchildren ect ... and she doesn't need to be walking like that now her knees are fixed she is acting like a 91 year old

• Sad
Reactions: 16
so that was the weekly exclusives for family members. nadia doing roast potatoes for the umpteenth time, but throwing some lemon in, and then putting a load of feta and sun dried tomatoes over the top, to pretend it's a dish, maddie using the internet like any person does, and a lisa loves. poor bastards that keep subscribed to this in all seriousness.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.