Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I call bullshit on either of them( but especially nadia, considering I don't recall nadia being filmed in the flat in the last few years) helping clean the flat....... the failure to finish his reply with a full stop is interesting.....

still waitiing to see more videos added to the members only channel. it's a lovely sunny day today. wouldn't be surprised if mank has been ill.

1653229416978.png

I hear misogynist Mark Adderley raging loud and clear, as all of his precious lady subs rightly 'nag' him about filming his elderly mother living in sub-human conditions on the other side of town. In doing so, they also highlight how many months behind he is with the editing of the Hometime vlogs. You know, just like we do on tattle. :sneaky:

Oh, and for the record, it's an historic film. Except it's not actual a film, is it? 😂😂 Thank goodness Kiki has opted to be educated by adults who, I assume, have a decent grasp of English grammar.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg, haven't watched a vlog of theirs for ages, but having read comments on about the mice, , she sprays them with bleach and let them die slowly in a glass, wtaf, I had to stop watching, but there again, he was cow tipping, and have treated their dogs like shite, why am I not surprised :rolleyes:
Reported vid (y)

• Angry
Reactions: 23
If you saw an elderly person living in squalor with rodents on a soap opera story line,
You’d think that’s too far fetched
No one should be living like that in this day and age
What kind of audience does that appeal to ?
They all live in filth ..steptoes cleaner

Reactions: 11
It seems pretty silly to upload a “film” showing how bad his mothers flat is, anyone could send that to the council as evidence. Not only that he let all his followers know she sleeps with her balcony wide open! Her flat was not long broken into so why on earth keep that conversation in the vlog!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1285593

I hear misogynist Mark Adderley raging loud and clear, as all of his precious lady subs rightly 'nag' him about filming his elderly mother living in sub-human conditions on the other side of town. In doing so, they also highlight how many months behind he is with the editing of the Hometime vlogs. You know, just like we do on tattle. :sneaky:

Oh, and for the record, it's an historic film. Except it's not actual a film, is it? 😂😂 Thank goodness Kiki has opted to be educated by adults who, I assume, have a decent grasp of English grammar.
Lila Foster hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's me just watching the animal cruelty vlog I am disgusted and can't believe mark filmed it and I have honestly never seen such squalor in my life I keep on pausing it and walking to the TV to get a better look at the filth and junk lying everywhere , that flat will be the hub of a new black death pandemic I have no words 🤮😷

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It seems pretty silly to upload a “film” showing how bad his mothers flat is, anyone could send that to the council as evidence. Not only that he let all his followers know she sleeps with her balcony wide open! Her flat was not long broken into so why on earth keep that conversation in the vlog!
Not only has he advertised the fact his mother sleeps with the balcony open, he’s previously publicised her address.
So, many people now know that she lives alone, what block of flats she lives in, the number she lives at, and that the property is accessible while she sleeps…
Nice one head 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I don't understand how the press haven't cottoned on to manky, he's a cruel bastard, but seems like if she gets her arse and tits out, that goes in the papers! They should show a pic of those mice, being sprayed in bleach, and left to die in that glass.

Reactions: 18
I don't understand how the press haven't cottoned on to manky, he's a cruel bastard, but seems like if she gets her arse and tits out, that goes in the papers! They should show a pic of those mice, being sprayed in bleach, and left to die in that glass.
Well said. Someone should send it to the sun newspaper they would have a field day

Reactions: 15
I call bullshit on either of them( but especially nadia, considering I don't recall nadia being filmed in the flat in the last few years) helping clean the flat....... the failure to finish his reply with a full stop is interesting.....

still waitiing to see more videos added to the members only channel. it's a lovely sunny day today. wouldn't be surprised if mank has been ill.
So one more video has “landed”.
That makes it 3 out of 6 this week no?👏👏👏👏
Sooooo worth the “37p a week, everyone says so”🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 10
its all just so normal to them,#
manks was reared in chaos and filth and Nits is chaos & filth, where as most people would find the situation unliveable, he just thinks 'oh its only a few rats, she will be fine' i dont believe they cleaned the flat either, Rentokil would advice clearing all the rubbish and cleaning it up - as they will know the source where the rats are coming in but it will need to be cleared to make sure they can find the rat run
also they may put heavy duty poisons down so she might not be able to stay there

• Sick
  • Angry
Well said. Someone should send it to the sun newspaper they would have a field day
Trouble is we've all said loads over the years on here and folks have tried to get hold of the papers, , we've heard and watched awful crap from them, but for some reason she gets away with everything, they really are truly disgusting!

Off topic abit, I've missed some of you guys on here, sending xx

• Heart
  • Angry
Welcome back @Maid22 👋 hope all is well! Hope time out from the gruesome twosome was beneficial 😏 “obviously “ 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So one more video has “landed”.
That makes it 3 out of 6 this week no?👏👏👏👏
Sooooo worth the “37p a week, everyone says so”🤣
it will certainly show up what parts of the tit show people like and don’t like. Moody could be made redundant very soon. 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For me it's the indignity of him showing the world the squalor his elderly mum lives in..... and for entertainment 😔 You can be absolutely sure Betty wouldn't appreciate or allow him going through her dirty cupboards or vlogging any infestations. It's just not right! He needs to have some respect

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Trouble is we've all said loads over the years on here and folks have tried to get hold of the papers, , we've heard and watched awful crap from them, but for some reason she gets away with everything, they really are truly disgusting!

Off topic abit, I've missed some of you guys on here, sending xx
She does get away with everything imagine this was Katie P or Colleen R the papers would have a field day they would be front-page news every week , someone in the media must be protecting her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.