Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cover your eyes guys. Would she dare? Marks Instagram says it all….

E1504D1F-A489-4CD8-8A56-42820FE277F9.png

How id laugh if 100% said NO! Unfortunately, she will!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Being the daughter of an immigrant herself you would’ve thought Nadia would have a more developed social conscience
You would think she would be out in the field helping women who find themselves in unimaginable circumstances
Whilst there are women in Europe fleeing their homes with their processions in a few plastic bags, moonbeam here is making bikinis out of plastic bags, to try to mimic her idol Kim k
More Hetty Heartburn than Audrey Hepburn…
All for the hot(greasy) husbands titillation
Sad on all levels,to have a platform for good and thoroughly waste it by looking stupid and sleazy

• Heart
Reactions: 17
ok, we are all waiting to see what videos the paid subs get this week. at present, nadia has roasted some potatoes with lemon, and lisa has shared the things she loves...... so that means funny tit, another food thing, a review, teddy talks, and who let the dogs out to come.

that they are going to make a seperate video of their skanky dogs....... hilarious. can't wait to see the views.

can anyone tell us...... @Ulrika maybe?

Reactions: 11
CM going on about sustainability and their girls wearing used clothes, aren't they fabulous? Wearing used clothes has been around for a few decades now. Did you know they have a family and it makes them busy? Guess what? They are going to make an effort to notify in a timely fashion as to when they are doing to do member lives. Oh thank you so very fuckin much for doing a bare minimum for your members. Losers. :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 22
CM going on about sustainability and their girls wearing used clothes, aren't they fabulous? Wearing used clothes has been around for a few decades now. Did you know they have a family and it makes them busy? Guess what? They are going to make an effort to notify in a timely fashion as to when they are doing to do member lives. Oh thank you so very fuckin much for doing a bare minimum for your members. Losers. :rolleyes:
They live in denial:

- Manky has no job
- they have no discipline unless money is actually on the line
- look at your oldest daughter’s eyes - it may be too many spliffs given the redness
- Nittya has a drinking problem and lives with a misogynist

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
i think they are rats - as long back legs and long tails
and she has brown stains on the radiator and cupboards which is always a sign as they pee constantly to create their rat runs as they are blind so need the pee scent to establish the way around and back to the nest
they are probably in the floorboards!!!
be interesting to see if rentokil can solve the problem

Di walking around with those 2 baby rats in that vase was really disturbing!!!
they are probably peeing and pooing in all that food she leaves out too
I was disgusted at Di thinking its acceptable to spray animals with flash with bleach. What a cruel horrible thing to do. Vile behaviour from vile people. They can be killed humanely. And to just leave them babies to suffer and die a slow painful death whilst they laugh and joke about it i find very disturbing. Cruel cruel people!!!😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Hmmmmm wonder why grubby fingers got rid of the live chat 🤔😏
It is strange that all the people I follow never, ever have these problems with youtube. One lie after another, they must have lots of spots on their tongues. 👅👅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was disgusted at Di thinking its acceptable to spray animals with flash with bleach. What a cruel horrible thing to do. Vile behaviour from vile people. They can be killed humanely. And to just leave them babies to suffer and die a slow painful death whilst they laugh and joke about it i find very disturbing. Cruel cruel people!!!😡😡😡
Do YT allow this sort of thing? Am sure Ricky Gervais and many others they prob brown nose would love to see this tit, how cruel and twisted

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.