Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m reporting them tomorrow first thing for the cruelest video I’ve ever seen. And don’t even think of deleting Mark because it’s saved. It was bang out of order and spray them with bleach is pure evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m surprised the vlog hasn’t been removed - there is an option on YT to report animal abuse.

View attachment 1285173View attachment 1285174
Oh wow i must go on and do it. Its truly disgusting. Cant believe they could be so cruel. I could never even spray that on a fly never mind a poor wee mouse. Would she do that to Chi chi i wonder?? Its exactly the same as doing it to a dog. Im so angry about it i want to comment but i will be blocked straight away coz they are sad horrible people who cant take criticism😡😡😡

Oh wow i must go on and do it. Its truly disgusting. Cant believe they could be so cruel. I could never even spray that on a fly never mind a poor wee mouse. Would she do that to Chi chi i wonder?? Its exactly the same as doing it to a dog. Im so angry about it i want to comment but i will be blocked straight away coz they are sad horrible people who cant take criticism😡😡😡
I cant believe there are no dislikes on that video. Can they see who dislikes is that why? Im sick to my stomach

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
We know the whole lot of them are nut cases and cruel. Look how they treat their dogs, a lot of neglect going on there and remember how they almost killed them with the stuff that came out of the hot tub and left in the tit tip for the dogs to pick up so spraying rats with bleach is nothing to them. They don't have the brains to realise that you just can't do that even if they are vermin, there are humane ways to get rid of them. Manky definitely not the full shilling I mean he was going to kill us all with a baseball bat on our front door steps, no wonder he complains about not having any friends. I wonder why.

• Angry
  • Sad

I cant believe there are no dislikes on that video. Can they see who dislikes is that why? Im sick to my stomach

There maybe dislikes. Youtube don't openly show them thoughso you can't see a figure.

Reactions: 12

I cant see an option to report the video on mine

Reactions: 2
youtube has changed it so taht number of dislikes no longer shows. however content creators can see the number of dislikes on their videos. Unfortunately, youtube has too many "creators" like manky who people hate, and who cannot take the number of dislikes they have, so have had to curtail the publication of that information to protect their egoes.

Reactions: 14
I cant see an option to report the video on mine
I reported it the other day but do not have the same options as you @Unsubscribed 🤔 I can report under the first choice of items but do not have the second choice (animal abuse here)🤔 anyway it was reported! This certainly should not be on YT and certainly not as “fun family entertainment”. Is he really that dumb? 😡
and no Manky we are not sodding off!!!😡 #mouseorratgate

• Angry
has anyone got the timestamp for the bleach comments. i flicked through most of the vlog, but I can't watch the whole of it for just those comments (mank's personality combined with a tour of mouseshit manor are two too vomit-inducing factors). would be appreciated.....

Reactions: 7
I’m reporting them tomorrow first thing for the cruelest video I’ve ever seen. And don’t even think of deleting Mark because it’s saved. It was bang out of order and spray them with bleach is pure evil.
I reported it when I saw it but nothing has been done but if more people report it youtube may do something

I reported it the other day but do not have the same options as you @Unsubscribed 🤔 I can report under the first choice of items but do not have the second choice (animal abuse here)🤔 anyway it was reported! This certainly should not be on YT and certainly not as “fun family entertainment”. Is he really that dumb? 😡
and no Manky we are not sodding off!!!😡 #mouseorratgate
The YouTube app doesn’t have the option to report specifically for animal abuse (I reported it through the app straight after watching it), but if you do it through your internet browser, it gives more specific options. I have since done that, as I believe if you specify animal abuse, they’re more likely to remove it

the public cant see the number of dislikes anymore, YT changed it so that only the channel owner can see them, so you need to keep clicking the dislike button

• Heart
has anyone got the timestamp for the bleach comments. i flicked through most of the vlog, but I can't watch the whole of it for just those comments (mank's personality combined with a tour of mouseshit manor are two too vomit-inducing factors). would be appreciated.....
@afrozenpea bleach comes out around 8.20, talks about dying by thirst at 22.40 and hammer around 26.20 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
@afrozenpea bleach comes out around 8.20, talks about dying by thirst at 22.40 and hammer around 26.20 😡😡😡😡😡😡
The thirst thing is how certain mouse baits work unfortunately.

He needs to check his facts about humane traps though. He states in the comments that rentokill don't recommend humane traps. Well someone better tell them then because they are selling them on their website. More likely they aren't suitable for her.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
OHMYGOD. I watched the timestamps @Waffle3. the bit where stupidfuckwitnannydi says "the subs do understand we are not just being gratuitously cruel to these creatures?", having already detailed spraying the mice with bleach. I hate these cunts. they are just beyond awful.

The thirst thing is how certain mouse baits work unfortunately.

He needs to check his facts about humane traps though. He states in the comments that rentokill don't recommend humane traps. Well someone better tell them then because they are selling them on their website. More likely they aren't suitable for her.
well imagine what the rentokill man thought after visitng her flat...... what a crank, what a shithole, what a dump- and they expect me deal with a mouse infestation? the infestation is the human that lives there........

I doubt they can be treated in a humane way because of the number and the absolute squalor she lives in..... I'm sure the rentokill person made a judgement based on the resemblance to a tip, amount of mouseshit around, battiness of the anxious trembling thing with a tea towel or whatever on her head.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
He is jumping on every single comment! Cage definitely rattled !
I call bullshit on either of them( but especially nadia, considering I don't recall nadia being filmed in the flat in the last few years) helping clean the flat....... the failure to finish his reply with a full stop is interesting.....

still waitiing to see more videos added to the members only channel. it's a lovely sunny day today. wouldn't be surprised if mank has been ill.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If you saw an elderly person living in squalor with rodents on a soap opera story line,
You’d think that’s too far fetched
No one should be living like that in this day and age
What kind of audience does that appeal to ?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
lol they don't recommend the traps they actualy manufacture. go figure. such bullshit.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.