Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her stories today? Any ideas what they are up to? Looked like it could be the Eurostar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen her stories today? Any ideas what they are up to? Looked like it could be the Eurostar.
Hope they are not heading my way 🫣🫣🫣 but they confirmed a wine o’clock later and would he give up his new evening job with all the excitement to come?? 😏

Reactions: 9
looks like they had the opportunity to have a lovely day going to france on eurostar, but they came home and ruined it with their personalities.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I turned it on 20 mins in but couldn't bear listening to her ranting, so turned it off again. It is all done to promote their channel again. Idiots.

Reactions: 15
I turned it on 20 mins in but couldn't bear listening to her ranting, so turned it off again. It is all done to promote their channel again. Idiots.
Same here. Pair of idiots ranting on about a party when there are 18 children dead in America. They’re so bored in their lives they have no purpose only to talk to their phones . Unemployable fools

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She’s half cut again. She watches a bit of sky news and listens to a few callers on LBC then thinks she’s an expert on everything. 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s half cut again. She watches a bit of sky news and listens to a few callers on LBC then thinks she’s an expert on everything. 😂
Noticed that she has a mug with her these days to showcase her new healthy life style but you know straight away by the way she drinks/laps/sips whether there is tea in there or not 😏 stupid cow!
So there’ll be another attention seeking rant on her IG later on 😡 and probably on LW tomorrow 😡
And from a family who DID NOT follow the rules during lockdown 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
It did say 7pm ..they don't know their arse from their elbow

Infact it says join me at six then below its highlighted and says 7 so it's misleading..she's probably drunk
Can they not do anything right! It’s beyond ridiculous.

They have literally no redeeming features!

Reactions: 12
I'm all for Boris resigning because of his lies and deceit but how dare the nitwitch rant on about him when she and her family broke the rules in lockdown. They drove to Cornwall on a family holiday taking people from other households with them, Moody had a party in the house, was constantly in the park with her friends and none of them stuck to the rules. Pot, kettle, black nitty as big a liar as Boris she should resign from Loose Women we have to put up with her lies and fakeness everytime she is on the programme. Shut the f... up Sawalha you have a big big gob!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Her fake, acted sighs are getting worse and worse
Back to theatre school for a refresher me thinks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh do lay off the gin, Nastia. Bloodshot eyes just ain't a good look on a 60 year old.

1653505321378.png

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.