Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason this one will not show up on my Insta. Anybody know whereabouts in Spain she is ?

Reactions: 1
He is doing CM today - looks like he has just rolled out of bed.
COFFEE MOANING Sunday Papers: Beckham’s Wedding, End of Girl Bands, Naturists & Easter Eggs

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
COFFEE MOANING Sunday Papers: Beckham’s Wedding, End of Girl Bands, Naturists & Easter Eggs

He looks like he might have had a shower and also washed his hair 😳 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Has anyone watched Dina doing a Kinesiology allergy test on M and N? They hold a food/drink in their weaker hand and Dina tests their strength in the other arm while they’re holding it. This will determine if they’re allergic to it. I’ve never heard so much bullsh1t in my life.
Imagine if, in her bid to promote her latest hair-brained scheme to feed herself, Dina finished off her favourite brother-in-law. :sneaky:
Do you think Dina is the quack doling out Mark Adderley's mental health diagnoses? After all, Nadia Sawalha has been calling her sister a teacher for years, when she's not. :oops:

1649586801710.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Still wearing those god awful glasses which really don’t do anything for u..I suppose being free he doesn’t care

• Haha
Reactions: 15
lol mank puts a can of drink near his own mic and tells the subs to put their ears close to the mic....... so dumb.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Still wearing those god awful glasses which really don’t do anything for u..I suppose being free he doesn’t care
Doon't think he cares when she is there, hers are as bad. What is with the "A Days Work" sign on his hand, he has no idea what that is.

She is in Marbella
I lived on that coast for years (not Marbella) and it will cost her an arm and a leg if she goes out on the lash there. They will think they have got Gemma Collins back :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not sure what part of being a loving partner constitutes posting inebriated semi clothed Instagram videos, whilst your other half is home alone and is supposedly suffering from depression and trying to live a sober life….
Doesn’t make any sense at all
Especially when you read the riot act to them and tuck them up in bed whilst the oscars is on and tell them it’s bad for their health 😩

With the over inflated money the LW get for talking drivel and all the pampering and freebies, they could well afford Mauritius

• Heart
Reactions: 22
that whole jumping around drunk whilst wailing abba songs thing is what people who don't really connect do.... sure this weekend is as much about consolidating their "friendship" group with regards to loose women politics, as much as having "fun".

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone ever seen this before? ... 👀

Timestamp: 24:40

Thanks so much @knickerbockerey That was so interesting,
First it’s sad to think at one point they were so happy in each other’s company.
Second Nadia seems so full of herself and bouncy …. But this must be around the time her second husband killed him self as they mention Marc bannon
Thirdly Mel and Sue were great interviewer very fast paced and funny 😄

Reactions: 8
Her behaviour in the recent Instagram post where she’s in Spain..
Total car crash!
What an embarrassment.🤦‍♀️
She is so thick in thinking she’s putting two fingers up to Julia and the whole world where in fact, the more she behaves like this, the more Julia’s loveliness is hi-lighted.
Julia has to do zero to look good when NItty makes herself look so bad.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Anyone ever seen this before? ... 👀

Timestamp: 24:40

That was actually quite entertaining. Loved Mel & Sue. 😬
Nots was slightly more tolerable back then. (Only slightly)
The YouTube channel has created an utter monster.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Snap shots from this mornings insta stories 🤢
Look at that stubble 😂 That’s definitely him sending her a message. Either it’s that he can be his true self when she’s away or this is what happens when you leave me! Not sure which!

Reactions: 13

OMG 🤮😳 I made it all the way to 45 seconds in. What a fecking prat!
Manky Mark you aren't funny and you look like 💩. Not liking the sun doesn't make you special, just like slogan t-shirts do not make you a "character " and having triple expressos just makes you a dick. Nobody is interested in your oh so predictable pity party posts as soon as mummy shuts the door.
Here's a few clues about what does make you different from the average man in his 50s...but NOT in a good way.
Lack of basic hygiene, lazy parenting, self indulgent mood swings,spending your wife's money on toys and teenage t-shirts, being a house husband but doing absolutely f all around the house,talking about yourself and giving your predictable views to a few hundred strangers on the Internet, blocking people who don't agree with you,having the sm profile of a teenage girl, living a very unfulfilled, unemployed, unproductive life and acting like its normal.
Do you think we all wake up singing and dancing? Get a flipping job that suits your personality and gives you purpose, just maybe it would give you an outsiders view of your messed up family and you could act before it's too late.
Yeah and there's a flying pig.
I'm finding Nadia more and more sinister. Anyone who knows her will know that bubbly, fake laughing, body guru, earth mother media persona is her best acting role.
Pissed up witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.