Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
What is Kiki’s tiktok?
It’s her name.

Do you all remember before when Nadia went away and Mark lost the plot with the truthful comments that were put on his YouTube videos? He put some very blunt and strong worded responses, wound himself right up about them and then ended up deleting most of them anyway.
Maybe we should have some fun today? 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

afrozenpea

VIP Member
I only hope Julia is considering writing her autobiography- covering her bullying as a child by Dina and Nadia, and as an adult by nadia, and the marriages between a nadia sawalha and a hamza and a Dina and a hamid at Croydon town council, and also giving us more insight in to what nadia calls her wild years and her, ahem, behaviours. I guess Nadia isn't picturing Julia sat at a "typewriter" as she floats away on her cloud.

• Heart

Paddygirl

All three witches posting the same picture of a ridiculous amount of chocolate and boasting about what a great time they are having is so pointed. Julia is probably having a good time with genuine people who don't need to get validation from strangers constantly.

Next week Nadia will be complaining about how she can't loose weight...

• Haha
  • Heart

afrozenpea

VIP Member
I too noticed the misery upon misery and complaint and complaint she made about going to spain. Well, don't fucking go then! stay at home and parent your child.

• Angry
  • Heart

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Nadia doesnt have ADHD
she is just lazy and bolshie & immature
she chooses to live like she does and its doubtful she will ever change
she chose a filthy needy man who she could control like a bossy big sister
she makes out everything is wonderful but she is living in misery and has a unfulfilled life as she cannot commit to anything becuase she only cares about herself and is not bothered by the destruction and chaos she causes all around her

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I'm glad moodie has unblocked her because at the end of the day her aunt loves her and wants the best for her, I hope moodie can see this

Muchado

A quote from the Hello article
Nadia then goes on to describe how she personally lets go of negativity and encourages her fans to do the same.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

armywife119

VIP Member
What a vile c**t AG is. The cruelness in his comment, and the sheer spite. I expect he will send a screenshot of his message to his lord and master.
If I was Julia I would be very concerned about this unhinged man. He would do anything for his hero’s it’s worrying.
Not one person defending Julia has said anything nasty or mean yet every single one of Nasty and Manks supporters have been vile.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Scrotsandall

I just found this from many years ago- I bloody adore Julia, and reckon she could be such a great mentor to the girls x

• Heart

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Every single time she’s away from the house he starts with with some mental health crisis. I’m not sure if she’s even gone. Personally, I wouldn’t be off to Spain for two days with the chaos going on around travelling.

Catwoman

VIP Member
It was a terrible vlog. Probably the worst.
Why would grown adults think the repetition of Nadia sitting in her mess pestered by him would be in any way entertaining? The screeching between them! 🤕
Then the (again repeating) fitness test using the performing seal Lisa.

• Sick
  • Heart

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
Ashley is ridiculous. I was one of the people who replied to his comment (I won’t narrow myself down further than that on here). He then immediately blocked me.

But…he later came back and replied to my comment. Knowing that as he had blocked… I actually couldn’t see it. I can only see it by logging into a different account. What he is doing is classic troll/bully behaviour, he is making it look like he has the upper hand on people by getting the last word in and making them shut up or disappear, because when he has replied to people anyone viewing the thread will think those people are declining to engage or stand by their viewpoint by replying back. But…none of the people he is replying to can actually see it! He’s either an internet bully, or he hasn’t grasped how a two-way conversation works yet…at the age of ‘27’.

• Haha
  • Sick

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I dont know how Nadia Sawalha has the bare faced cheek to think her sister is in the wrong! Nadia who pimped her 7 Yr old daughter out to her strangers followers!!! It's obscene what nadia has done, I'm sure she will have turned her children against her sister implying Julia is in the wrong. The person in the wrong is Nadia Sawalha for her poor parenting, lack of self awareness and for putting her children at such risk online THEN making them both think it's normal to strip off and post the results online!!! Nadia Sawalha the most ODIOUS woman alive! 😡

• Heart

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
I don’t think he has any mental health decline when Nadia is away…he reports on it too instantly and too insistently every time she goes…literally as soon as she has left the house. She’ll be out at work several hours some days, he doesn’t have a decline every time she leaves the house then within minutes.

He definitely broadcasts it for attention from the subs. It’s not clear whether he does it for Nadia’s benefit (to make her feel guilty about enjoying herself) or whether she is in on it as a SM strategy that they make use of to keep him posting regularly when she is not there with him creating content.

Either way, the only positive thing I can say, is that Nadia doesn’t stop any of Mark’s childish behaviour of always becoming ‘unwell’ when she leave for a holiday stop her going and enjoying herself. It’s either just for SM, or if he tries to play her as well she is wise to it and has learnt to ignore it to avoid him being able to control her.

Have I understood this right? The Swadderleys have no wedding photos to speak of, because they had a deal with Hello magazine but as 'Nads' (I can visualise him brainstorming that abbreviation thinking it would go down well with the subordinates) 'forgot' to tell her sister and then boyfriend that that was the plan? They wanted, quite rightly, their privacy...so?
you would think sole of guests would have taken some ad hoc shots? Also the photos were taken by Hello, so they did exist, I don’t know how it is they can claim they disappeared. Unless they literally banned their guests from bringing their own cameras.

• Heart

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
I'm in the Blocked Gang, too!
View attachment 1182109

I reckon if Mark Adderley wasn't so trigger happy with the blocking we'd still be working our way through tattle thread #2, as opposed to already being half way through tattle thread #52. And from their perspective, more than 100 people would be tuning in to their reality-show-film every Sunday. :sneaky:

#owngoal #toocleverforhisowngood
He’s created the perfect little echo chamber of less than 100 for their reality show? that’s hilarious 😂😂😂

• Haha

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
Nadia is in the wrong from whichever angle you look at it.

If Julia’s intentions were pure and just as a concerned family member…Nadia’s reaction was cruel and aimed at alienating her further from their family as Dina was involved in the blocking so it may have affected their relationship when Nadia could have chosen to leave Dina out of it entirely.

And…if Julia’s intentions were out of malice…then Nadia hasn’t reacted as per her own advice on dealing with Trolls, instead sending others to bully someone, who as a ‘troll’, she claims is a deeply unhappy or mental ill person, plus not ignored her but made multiple passive aggressive reactions …again that is a cruel reaction if you believe the person you are aiming them these attacks at is vulnerable.

Plus she didn’t allow her to ‘float away on a cloud’ and not affect her own life…she was rattled by it for several days and it interrupted their ability to function within their normal ‘work’ routine.

The thing about Nadia is that she doesn’t care about the longer term impact on her family of her actions, and she doesn’t care if she publicly contradicts herself, or if her being a bully is talked about online. Her attitude is that she has enough of a SM following that she can get away with anything, and because the majority of people don’t follow every post or video, they actually don’t see the truth of her behaviour.

Taken on it’s own, not knowing why she made the trolling video at that exact moment, and not knowing how she actually reacts herself when she feels that someone is trolling her…anyone watching would just think that she is general advice to people to not let negative comments made online get them down etc, on its own without context the majority of followers who have seen it would think she is making a positive statement…making it easy for her to get a significant number of likes.

one thing the S-A family have taught me…is to never take an individual SM post or YouTube video at face value. You need to understand what has motivated that person at that particular moment to say or do something and make it public…and when you do that it can completely change the meaning of what you are seeing.

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I'm sure if Betty knew what Lisa had written she wouldn't be sat next to her... Lisa knows what she wrote and has the bare faced cheek to sit next to her though😡

The Easter "family" picture was so predictable! Confirming Nadia Sawalha as a true Sociopath. Her absolute callousness in arranging today's event purely to hate Julia is another real low for Nadia 😡

Nadia Sawalha is the text book definition of a Sociopath "Lack of conscience and empathy, disregard for rules and norms, and impulsive and aggressive tendencies are all common traits of a sociopath. These traits make a person more likely to use, exploit, abuse, or harm other people, so many sociopaths are dangerous people to allow into your life"

• Heart
  • Angry