Nadia Sawalha #51 Manky is unhinged & Nitty has an unwashed minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Pennylane8150 could I ask if women have to pay for the prescriptions for HRT or is it given free? Please don’t answer if you don’t want to.
I have a pre payment prescription as I’m on a lot of medication it is a lot cheaper to pay around £10 per month instead of nearly £10 per item. I believe that HRT is a payable prescription though. I take progesterone tablets and have the oestrogen gel.

Reactions: 6
I have a pre payment prescription as I’m on a lot of medication it is a lot cheaper to pay around £10 per month instead of nearly £10 per item. I believe that HRT is a payable prescription though. I take progesterone tablets and have the oestrogen gel.
Thank you for replying. It absolutely should be free and if it was for men it would be.

I pay for my prescription. Luckily though the prescription I got last week covers me for six months so I can’t complain but there was as no issues at my check
Thank you for responding.

Reactions: 5
Thank you for replying. It absolutely should be free and if it was for men it would be.

Thank you for responding.
There was talk of them reducing it to just one single charge a year, although i'm not sure if that has gone ahead yet.

Reactions: 3
New thread name suggestion

When your sista knows more about parental control than you and your mista put together, just float away on a feather …..

Reactions: 4
Not too good with titles but surely it has to have something along the line of …. saffy’s concern has sent the sadderleys (and gang) on a trolling spur

Reactions: 4
She looks like she has learning disabilities
I find this extremely offensive. My son has severe autism and is non verbal with learning disabilities. He doesn't "look" like anything except a wonderfully happy and handsome young man.

All free in Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.