Nadia Sawalha #51 Manky is unhinged & Nitty has an unwashed minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she got dropped by every single sponsor the day she left LW. She had no idea it was going to happen 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow so Andrea hasn’t had a great experience since leaving loose then

Thread title

Julia is absolutely fabulous whereas Nadia had loose labia

Or Nadia has loose morals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She is still working for Bon Marche, her picture was all over the walls when I went in there the other day.
https://andreamclean.com/ ---- doing womens coaching sessions. Isn't she supposed to be going to US to try her hand at this coaching stuff.
£50 a month for full membership!!! My goodness! Or the lite one for a fiver a month but it’s about 10% of access!! I wonder how many people are NOT paying for the full one!

• Wow
£50 a month for full membership!!! My goodness! Or the lite one for a fiver a month but it’s about 10% of access!! I wonder how many people are NOT paying for the full one!
What a complete waste of money. I’d be gutted if I was her. to get to her age and have to sell my mouse and not be secure financially. And what makes her the expert on menopause? It’s like Nadia thinks she is the only woman who knows anything about it.
When I go through it I certainly won’t be taking advice from a so called celebrity. I’ll probably just get on with it and talk to my doc if needed.

Reactions: 16
So how is McLean paying her bills? Has she made any money since leaving loose?
Says she's sold her dream house to fund the dream business, husband gave up work and they work together from home. I hope it works out for them but to me it's a bit intense supporting them both. I hope his intention a are genuine and not controlling. As ft ie £60 quid a month, she must have been having a hormonal flush at the time of thinking that was a goer!

As for Nadia, she didn't feature on the list, did it include property? I was shocked at the top two tbh. If Nadia lost loose women, she'd be fucked. They've made a mess of you tube.

Reactions: 12
What a complete waste of money. I’d be gutted if I was her. to get to her age and have to sell my mouse and not be secure financially. And what makes her the expert on menopause? It’s like Nadia thinks she is the only woman who knows anything about it.
When I go through it I certainly won’t be taking advice from a so called celebrity. I’ll probably just get on with it and talk to my doc if needed.
Totally agree with you- I’ve been on HRT for nearly a year (age 41 now) and the last thing I did was listen to either of them regarding the menopause!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That really made me laugh. :love:

What are we going with for the new title - anybody ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So school holidays now and I bet they will be having yet another holiday! Probably abroad this time, well they work so hard so deserve it , when most are struggling to eat and pay their Bill's these celebrities who are paid stupid money just to sit and chat take numerous holidays and rub it in to every ones faces on social media.nurses , care workers, shop workers work so hard yet all struggle because of such crap wages yet these lot are getting thousands for a days work! Where is the logic ? Why don't they offer a holiday to a nurse instead of having 6 holidays a year it absolutely makes my blood boil because they say they deserve it! The system is completely upside down and people who earn such ludicrous amounts just for being on the telly boils my blood because they also get hundreds of freebies! Yet us ordinary folk have to save and save and now most can't even afford a weekend in Blackpool, but like I said it will be another holiday they deserve and it will be all over social media in their expensive villa but come on they deserve it because they work so so hard 😡 Remember the expensive Christmas tree and all the decs all free and then they have the ordicity to ring them to say the tree is broken so they send them another free tree and what about the free airfryer they were giving that never ever happened! The list goes on they are full of promises to their subs but very rarely do they deliver what they promise because it will cost them and they won't like that, they pull people in with all these promises hook them and then you are caught in their web! They can not even send cards out on time and always make excuses when the subs ask where their card is , its not been sent thats where it is because they don't care , they act like they have hundreds of cards but in reality it's not many, it's just laziness I mean look at their home and they both work very little so it should be spotless so how do subs expect a card on time , makes you laugh ehh 😅😅
I think we should all complain about that Air Fryer either DINA had it or LISA they NEVER take accountability for anything all the free things they've been sent I'm getting really pissed off now

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Totally agree with you- I’ve been on HRT for nearly a year (age 41 now) and the last thing I did was listen to either of them regarding the menopause!
Totally agree with you both! Been on HRT patches about 8 months and have delved into various online advice and watched Davina Mcall documentary but that’s about it. Why would we take note of these experts? Lol 😆 I was lucky to have a telephone then face to face chat with GP.

Jula Sawalha is Absolutely Fabulous, her sister ain't!
Yeah! Love it 😍

Thread title suggestion: Nadia Sawalha chillaxes as the n*nces float past on little clouds.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Pennylane8150 could I ask if women have to pay for the prescriptions for HRT or is it given free? Please don’t answer if you don’t want to.

Reactions: 3
@Pennylane8150 could I ask if women have to pay for the prescriptions for HRT or is it given free? Please don’t answer if you don’t want to.
I pay for my prescription. Luckily though the prescription I got last week covers me for six months so I can’t complain but there was as no issues at my check

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.