Nadia Sawalha #51 Manky is unhinged & Nitty has an unwashed minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many thanks to @Bash a Troll for our wonderfully succinct, new thread title.

To sum up: Same crap, different day. Someone put a can of paint on the deck. Someone opened it, didn't close it, Mark spills paint all over the deck. Cue the hilarity of watching a grown man not knowing what to do. It is March and we are only just now getting Hometimes from late January when they took down their Xmas decs. We have found out they have now 4 Xmas trees and decide to put one out in the backyard. Queen of contradiction Nadia admits the yard looks like something out of Steptoe and Son, but came up with the Xmas tree outdoors idea. :rolleyes: They are very busy, don't you know? That is why the lives are few and far between these days, what with Mark doing whatever it is he does and Nadia getting pissed with her friends. We see they managed to paint the spare room... well Dina did. For all we know Chi Chi might be dead and they are saving it for a very special Hometime broadcast.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
How the heck can she be on her way to crufts? Why would they choose her. She can’t look after a tin of paint let alone a dog. Breaks my heart after losing mine 🥲

Sorry …. Rant 🚨 she’s just said bring your dog to meet me at the youmove stand. I have never understood why people take their dogs to crufts unless they are showing them. You don’t take your dog there to be trod on by hoards of people. 🙅‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 27
How the heck can she be on her way to crufts? Why would they choose her. She can’t look after a tin of paint let alone a dog. Breaks my heart after losing mine 🥲

Sorry …. Rant 🚨 she’s just said bring your dog to meet me at the youmove stand. I have never understood why people take their dogs to crufts unless they are showing them. You don’t take your dog there to be trod on by hoards of people. 🙅‍♀️
I so understand, lost my wee boy 6 months ago and it still bleddy hurts :(

Why oh why don't these companies check her out, I always remember that vlog where shes teasing chi chi with a sausage, and toffee has problems too, but she'll be there in all her glory and geezer laugh, giving folks her advice, really makes me soo angry.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Many thanks to @Bash a Troll for our wonderfully succinct, new thread title.

To sum up: Same crap, different day. Someone put a can of paint on the deck. Someone opened it, didn't close it, Mark spills paint all over the deck. Cue the hilarity of watching a grown man not knowing what to do. It is March and we are only just now getting Hometimes from late January when they took down their Xmas decs. We have found out they have now 4 Xmas trees and decide to put one out in the backyard. Queen of contradiction Nadia admits the yard looks like something out of Steptoe and Son, but came up with the Xmas tree outdoors idea. :rolleyes: They are very busy, don't you know? That is why the lives are few and far between these days, what with Mark doing whatever it is he does and Nadia getting pissed with her friends. We see they managed to paint the spare room... well Dina did. For all we know Chi Chi might be dead and they are saving it for a very special Hometime broadcast.
Thank u @bitterntwisted🥰I came home the other afternoon & saw the clip about her not washing & thought I would give a thread suggestion a go😝

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Why oh why don't these companies check her out, I always remember that vlog where shes teasing chi chi with a sausage, and toffee has problems too, but she'll be there in all her glory and geezer laugh, giving folks her advice, really makes me soo angry.
It’s so painful isn’t it. She has no care for her dogs whatsoever x

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Didn’t know she had entered herself at crufts🤣
What category..countries dirtiest unwashed dog😝
Your thread title is one of the funniest I've ever read!!
I'm really grossing myself out saying this, but how many dogs have probably been sniffing around her minge today :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

At least she will have to actually do some work for a change and she will be knackered on her feet all day. The company should know how poorly their dogs get surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At least she will have to actually do some work for a change and she will be knackered on her feet all day. The company should know how poorly their dogs get surely.
Work?? Sorry that made me laugh, she wouldn't know what a hard days work was! She probably got picked up,had her hair n make up done, drank and ate loads, yep tis a hard life !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Your thread title is one of the funniest I've ever read!!
I'm really grossing myself out saying this, but how many dogs have probably been sniffing around her minge today :sick:
Thank u @Maid22 i can be funny sometimes🤣
The dogs have hopefully kept there distance today..who needs to be near an unwashed minge👅🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.