Nadia Sawalha #51 Manky is unhinged & Nitty has an unwashed minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think the figures are right because all of Coleens children rent because they can’t afford to buy a property. If she had that sort of money then she’d help them I’m sure.

Reactions: 8
Mark hasn’t dealt with any arseholes, which we know is code for Julia. He hasn’t actually dealt with her at all, he hasn’t responded to either state he is reviewing his daughter’s SM in light of her concerns or to say they he is happy with the content and will not be putting any controls in place.

What he has done instead is hide away for 2 days, come back in a state of mania, then perk up when his Amazon order of a passive aggressive t-shirt arrived. The t-shirt was his way of dealing with concerns about his daughter’s safety and his way of responding to Julia inference. Be a grown up for once Mark and just outright say that you have seen your daughter’s SM content and as her father you see nothing that causes you concern. Then your followers can actually respond to your stance on the actual issue and you can find out what other parents do in terms of safeguarding via their feedback and get some useful advice on where to draw the lines with a 14 year old an age appropriate SM use.

The main reason you are getting so much positive feedback on those recent posts is because the majority of people have no idea what they are actually about. Julia did not play games like that, so be upfront in response instead of acting like a scared little boy.

You’ve announced that you have been dealing with ‘arseholes’, which we know relates to the last 4 days in particular, but what have you actually DONE in the last 4 days? Seems to me you have been sat at home working out ways to bully your sister in law online without alerting the majority of your followers to your intent. Not a very productive use of time for a man in his 50s.
He's an embarrassment of a father, spineless!!!

Reactions: 24
I did early this morning but I think the more that do it the better as she needs to know what it is she is sharing and why it has been done.
Also write and support Julia. She’s entitled not to be silenced. Freedom of speech.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve just watched the first home time special when they went to Brighton. I’m sorry if this has already been discussed here already but from the vlog it is very clear that they know M is covid + before she goes. I’m sure I remember at the time N saying she didn’t know, or else she would not have travelled?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
He's an embarrassment of a father, spineless!!!
Spineless, all talk and does nothing. Just heard her in Brighton, saying “give her a smack into the face and shut her up” and her language is appalling.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I don’t think the figures are right because all of Coleens children rent because they can’t afford to buy a property. If she had that sort of money then she’d help them I’m sure.
yes i think she would invest in buying them a small property if she had that sort of money

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Nittya’s publicist is working hard to keep the story out of the press….the PR team may offer up a different juicy story or two in order keep out the one N and M don’t want published….maybe we’ll soon see another ridiculous story or two about turmoil at Loose Women citing unnamed sources….just surmising….

Reactions: 16
Oooo, interesting 🧐 Neither of Mark’s older girls follow Nitty anymore but the eldest follows Julia 😂🤣
they never interact with any of the sad sadderleys either
ive never seen them like anything he posts
even when he does his father day posts

• Sad
Reactions: 20
There disgusting, and she finds it funny him calling her sister an arse hole... 😡
Note that the only person throwing around personal insults in that situation was HIM!! Julia never insulted anyone!!

He's really something else 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I suspect Nadia won’t post on Instagram (apart from stories) for a couple of days in order to leave her troll video as the top billing for longer.

What’s funny about all her talk of these ‘trolls’, which she even referring to as ‘within family’ is none of what she preached was practised. She responded by disappearing, getting incredibly wound up, telling her friends and asking them to get involved, then both her and Mark making passive aggressive posts and videos. One thing she definitely did not do is allow this ‘troll within family’ to ‘float away on a cloud’ etc.

Her logic that ‘trolls’ are lonely, or mentally I’ll or just very unhappy people etc, with her referring to ‘within family’, then infers that she is saying that Julia suffers some or all of those traits. So if that was true, that would make Julia, plus any other person she brands a ‘troll’ a vulnerable person.

That logically makes her and Mark’s reaction to their perceived ‘trolls’, with blocking, passive aggressive responses, commenting deleting their own comments to protect themselves after they have damaged another person, and especially Mark’s declaration that he via YouTube that he can access the GPS location of people making comments so can literally track people down to publicly harass them….to be not a proportionate response to an attack on them , but two people who have no reason to care what others are saying then launching attacks onto those people purely because they think those people are vulnerable so they can get away with it.

They are the pure definition of bullies. We have even seen them attack their own loyal subs when one dares to express a concern or differing opinion. They then use the loyalty of the other subs and their willingness blindly defend them as their huge barrier to keep everyone in line.

What do playground bullies do? They form a group of friends around them ready to act as a group of bullies together to ensure those who they bully have no way to stand up for themselves of their own accord. One person against many is usually impossible, no matter which side is in the right. Nadia and Mark have built up a mob mentality, and it’s actually irrelevant to them whether Julia’s concerns were warranted or not, all they want to do is make her keep her mouth shut by mob force.

It’s Lisa and Dina who I am most disappointed in at the moment. Lisa because I understand she may not want to cross Nadia as she is on the payroll and maybe has never met Julia, but she is a good mother to her sons and I can’t imagine if she had daughter’s she would have no concerns at all if they behaved like Nadia’s, she should have not involved herself in this because it has shown her to be someone who is willing to bully someone she doesn’t even know on demand and also that she has very low standards in terms of child online safety, which may not actually represent how she truly feels about that issue. She has done herself a disservice.

Dina as well, I can understand her not publicly commenting or even staying neutral in private as well, I don’t know what her opinion on children and SM is, but either way she clearly loves both her sisters and in the middle of this alongside her parents so she is best off not getting involved for her own good…but then her blocking of people who have supported Julia is very petty and doesn’t seem to serve any purpose. Her being Nadia’s ‘stylist’ in the midst of this also looked like she had chosen her alliance, she should have kept off Instagram completely and not filmed with Nadia for a week until this had blown over.

Even if it is not her intention, she is sending signals to Julia that she will alienate her in favour of Nadia if necessary, which is an over the top reaction to this issue and a very nasty thing to do to a younger sister.

Nadia says whatever she wants, about whoever she wants publicly, yet can’t accept that then causes m comments coming the other way, and everyone around her has to bend to that mentality or be cut off.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
colleen lives near me
she lives in quite a biggish house but typical of the rural area she is in
the nolans do'nt make any money
kayes company house shows nothing of any significance
Coleen has just done 2 cruise series for one of the lesser channels, LW money, money still coming in for past Nolans music and the books she has written. Don't know how much these things pay except for LW but she is still making money.
Same with Brenda (sadly until her son died) - she was still doing LW when she was on tour with Hairspray, again I don't know what they pay. She has also appeared as a guest on quite a few things like panel games, quizzes etc. Same with Judi Love, she will be up there with them next year as she is going out on tour soon and they pay extremely well.

Reactions: 2
colleen lives near me
she lives in quite a biggish house but typical of the rural area she is in
the nolans do'nt make any money
kayes company house shows nothing of any significance
Other than loose I know Kaye does her Scotland radio show and various other bits but I don't see these as million earners, not sure what Ian does, probably we'll paid but again not million

Reactions: 4
Other than loose I know Kaye does her Scotland radio show and various other bits but I don't see these as million earners, not sure what Ian does, probably we'll paid but again not million
I'm sure Ian is a professional tennis coach he will be on a good salary

Reactions: 6
I'm sure Ian is a professional tennis coach he will be on a good salary
he is but they aren't married
she has always said she keeps her money very separate to his
andrea mclean was an anchor on LW for a long time and she's spoken out this week to say she has gone through her savings since leaving LW as she hasn't earned any money since

Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]

Ian is an international tennis coach, so has a respectable job not like Mark!

Reactions: 9
andrea mclean was an anchor on LW for a long time and she's spoken out this week to say she has gone through her savings since leaving LW as she hasn't earned any money since
McLean’s husband may be another Manky in the making. In addition to being her third one (like Manky is Nittya’s), he quit his job to work on her fledgling Girl is on Fire brand/website full time.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.