Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Well there you have it…
08326A81-A60D-4E58-AA9B-ED1ED146F6EF.jpeg

How about you remove your head out of Nadia’s arse Lisa, and just keep quiet? Because I’m pretty damn sure you can see that her allowing and encouraging her young daughters to post that kind of content PUBLICLY on social media is wrong. One is under age, and the other also posted the same content when she was under age.
And Nadia also kept begging her ‘subs’ to follow her children on Instagram… encouraging strangers to look at pictures of her children. That’s sick.
It’s disgusting and you know it.
But hey, wouldn’t want to let that minor detail get in the way of your ‘friendship’ with a Z lister🙄

78B9F6EA-55EC-44D6-A609-C2B9EDAF6283.jpeg
Good girl Julia👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Seek Clarity

Chatty Member
OMG that's SO concerning 😰 she's underage for a start and those pictures and TT posts are deliberately sexually provocative.
Nadia and Mark need to get their heads out of their arses and look after their kids ASAP!!!
No young girl with healthy self esteem does that, it's a huge red flag. She's being emotionally neglected at home and is looking for attention elsewhere in any way possible 😒
So I’m thinking The youngest (don’t want to put her name here.) has a boyfriend who posts selfies of himself with no top on his own insta page.
She comments about how ‘hot’ he looks and call him ‘My Boi?’
Also… more worryingly again… someone says to her-
“Let’s Fu*k”
And she says -“Lets.”
It’s so disturbing it makes me feel sick to my stomach.
Let’s not forget these so called parents allowed their girls to watch films which were way too old for them before they were even teenagers.
Exposed to adult language and behaviour far too young.
How do they get away with that??!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
I personally wouldnt be messaging anyone. This falls into the trolling narrative imo.

Her latest insta story is just stupid, of course mank never cleans, hes a fuckin manchild whos a sexist twat whos quite happy for the women to do all the house work 🙄 and yes, this attitude does ruin relationships, resentment builds and most women just arnt tolerating it anymore…..unlike nastia, who’l forever laugh it off, enable him and drink to numb her true feelings cos she thrives being codependent and feeling like manks saviour 🙄
I agree with this.

Undoubtedly there will be people close to them that read here, it's up to them to say something.

I know Mark reads here but he will be too busy feeling sorry for himself and anyway is too much of a coward to have that tough conversation with them 😠 but I'm sure there will be others that will step up 👍

Interesting especially as we have only just been talking about it
Props to Julia 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Just when I think I couldn't respect Julia any more than I do 🙌
Doing the right thing doesn't make you popular but it can save lives 💞

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Good Egg

VIP Member
The whole social media world is insane, narcissistic and incredibly toxic. I’ve actually started to doubt my mind.
Why can people not see it for what it is? An extension to a narcissistic lifestyle. All the influencers I used to follow have a thread here. I came here once before and ashamedly supported the SA channel. I used to comment frequently and thought they did no harm - until the recent events have escalated...
The pattern remains - they give nothing of VALUE to their audience or subs. It’s a way to look at themselves and admire all the gushing comments. At what point do you say no more, at what point to you step back and realise you’ve sold your soul to the devil and you can’t get it back? At what point do you realise, actually these people give zero shits about the followers it’s all about revenue at any cost.
I’ve made the decision to delete Instagram and Facebook. It’s unhealthy and it’s toxic. It’s not I place I see myself. It isn’t a “community” but I guess they use that term to guide vulnerable folk like me in... it makes a laughing stock of loyal followers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Nadia reminds me of the school bully ring-leader, someone who will initiate the bullying but most of the time gets others to do it for her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
Oooo, interesting 🧐 Neither of Mark’s older girls follow Nitty anymore but the eldest follows Julia 😂🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Seek Clarity

Chatty Member
Sadly, as predicted, the inevitable has happened.
The youngest has followed in Moodie’s and Nitty’s footsteps by posing provocatively on her own insta page.
Her profile pic being just like Moodie’s with the string thong and bra.
Bearing in mind 6 months prior to this time last year she was 12 years old
I don’t know how but her usually private insta page was open one day last week.
I managed to screenshot some of the comments exchanged between herself and others.
Worrying to say the least.
All this reinforcing to me what despicable people and useless parents the Sadderley’s are.
Too busy wrapped up in their own ego’s that their kids end up raising themselves and so twisted in believing that posing half naked on social media will get them anywhere in life.
Social services should be informed.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
I know it’s actually horrible for Julia because this is worsening family feuds, but I’m glad she has done it. She’s the only person who can really get under Nadia’s skin, the only person that Nadia appears to be afraid of. Shame on Lisa, I genuinely expected better from her, and Julia made the right call in letting her make a fool of herself. Lisa works in tv and to an extent has made herself a public figure, she could cause herself real problems at work by supporting Nadia on this, it’s also a problem for Kaye as well due to them both putting their name on that online safety book.

All these friends of Nadia’s would know about this issue with Julia if Nadia had not been intentionally telling them about it, and quite likely asking them to reply. Yet…Nadia herself is keeping completely quiet, this is the behaviour of her daughters, yet she won’t speak up and defend her parenting decisions. Those girls are not officially in the public eye, Nadia caused that on YouTube, so the additional attention they have got from weirdos is her fault, plus nobody is actually aiming this at Kiki that I am aware of, the issue is that Nadia and Mark have not set a single boundary and so do not care for her safety or made age appropriate rules to ensure she is not emulating Maddie’s behaviour which is debatable whether it’s appropriate for any adult, but it’s defiantly not appropriate for a child.

If Nadia and Mark set boundaries and cared for Kiki’s online safety, then Julia would not heave felt the need to raise concerns, and if Kiki’s SM was age appropriate content and Julia was overreacting then Julia would not have hundreds of people liking and supporting her post on this matter.

Maybe Roberta and Nadim feel a bit better now that Julia’s effort have got the profiles made private, that gives some damage limitation to what these degrading profiles are doing to their granddaughter’s futures.

Nadia and Mark’s reaction is very telling, plus we have Dina using blocking strangers as a more discreet show of loyalty.

Nadia…she is your sister, and if you think that your daughter’s SM is acceptable, which is the only really way that your opinion can differ from Julia’s, then just come straight out and make a post stating that fact, don’t get people who are complete strangers to your sister to respond on your behalf. All this nonsense from Lisa about sending a text or writing a letter…has Julia even got their phone numbers, would a letter be removed before being given to the girls…she saw an immediate problem and reacted to it, she didn’t want to delay or have the message lost. That is what family do, they intervene when they see danger. If you had an open line of communication with your sister and the ability to have an adult conversation then maybe this wouldn’t have needed to play out publicly.

All ‘be kind’ stuff you preach is totally lost when you do something such as see a post you don’t like and then get people who the person doesn’t even know to respond trying to be nasty on your behalf. Especially when it’s several of them against one person, that’s called being a ring leader of a group of bullies. Have you no consideration at all about how this may upset your sister, is everything just focused on yourself? Maybe she is home alone at the times these messages are coming through from your friends on the attack, it may cause her more upset than you imagine.

Julia keep standing up for yourself and what you believe in, exactly as you have been in a dignified manner. The fact that you are siblings with a rare surname etc has meant that when one person behaves badly it affects the reputation of the other. You have been by family ties associated with so much bad behaviour, lies, immaturity, taking money from vulnerable subs, terrible parenting, exhibitionistic behaviour, shoving a camera in your elderly parent’s faces and profiting from it, showing slovenly lifestyles, immense wastefulness and also disregard for public health laws, the list goes on and on in terms of the reputational damage by association. You have probably had the constant concern of what the hell are they going to do next to embarrass you and your parents.

I applaud you for keeping silent and then only getting involved when it became clear they want their daughters to follow them into this degrading behaviour and possibly even worse. But now I don’t think you need to be so silent, no need to speak up about everything, but if there are things that are negatively affecting you as a result by association you defiantly have the right to point that out in factual and not argumentative commentary.

As Jennifer Saunders I think once said, Julia has a very good career playing daughters, so I think she has got that role down to a tee, she won’t have done this if it was going to harm her parents, she will have done this knowing that they want the SM reigned in even if they aren’t going to voice it themselves due to fear of the arguments that would follow.

By going radio silence while at the same time getting multiple friends to do her dirty work for her, Nadia has shown herself to both be a coward and a bully. If you want to react to what Julia has said, then just do it yourself and stop playing games. Julia clearly isn’t playing games, she set out to improve online safety and to an extent achieved it because the profiles went private, then by making her post public she has probably extended the amount of time those profiles will remain private. She cares about her nieces safety, not about your anger, so she achieved something but you haven’t.

I also want to know why is Nadia not addressing the disconnect between writing a book on online child safety and then not practicing any of those measures. The fact that she has written a book on the subject makes this a public issue not a private one, this is not about the girls themselves it is about her parenting choices and her role as a public figure giving out advice in a publication with her photo on the cover which totally conflicts with her actions. How can Nadia expect anyone to take her other work seriously, such as her cookbooks or homeschool book…now that we know that she is apparently very happy to put her photo on the cover and profit from giving advice to others that she clearly doesn’t believe in? This is the crux of the issue that the execs at LW should be considering, is the woman suitable to sit on a panel show representing average woman when she has no substance and will put her face to anything for payment whether she believes in it or not.

• Heart

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
Of course she’s interviewing for a magazine and of course they have randomly asked her about internet trolls, and or course she’s chosen this exact moment to spout about it to her followers.

You can really tell when she is playing a part that she has rehearsed rather than just speaking naturally or truthfully, she’s such a bad actress and it really showed in this video. It’s like when they do things like pretend they have watched a film for sky and awkwardly attempt to put a film review into natural conversion in a vlog…you can see her visibly switch into ‘attempt at being an actress’ mode.

• Heart
  • Angry

Catwoman

VIP Member
That pair of arsehole parents would be better spending less time drinking. recovering from hangovers and feeling sorry for themselves and care for their daughters. I'm appalled at the thought of their younger daughter now behaving in that way and I fully blame the parents. I'm sorry Nadia, but you cannot in any way say a minor behaving in that way us in any way empowering. It's disgusting, dangerous and any professional or responsible family member involved in her care should be incredibly worried.

• Angry
  • Heart

olivie

I am late to this side of the internet but here goes nothing...

I enjoyed the channel when it was Nadia and Kaye, but found them to be unlikeable as it expanded into a hybrid of a family vlogging channel and movie review channel.

I found this thread because I watched Maddie sing "At Last" and was shocked at how terrible it was. I'm all for parents pushing their children and being supportive, but Maddie needs a dose of reality or a vocal coach.

I have a feeling that this endless praise from her parents and their obsessive internet community is going to result in a lot of hurt feelings and spiraling when she finds out that she's a subpar signer.

• Heart

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
There disgusting, and she finds it funny him calling her sister an arse hole... 😡
Note that the only person throwing around personal insults in that situation was HIM!! Julia never insulted anyone!!

He's really something else 🤬

• Angry

Seek Clarity

Chatty Member
Always looking so fake … for the gram …. #refund #italiaconti
And the reason for the get together?
Once again, so transparent. 🙄

Its a subliminal message to Auntie Julia.

Nitty rallys the troops to send a message loud and clear that she is such wholesome, earth mother hostess with the mostess.

There she is- cooking for her earth mother friends whilst they chat about healthy eating, woman’s troubles, yoga and herbal remedies whilst in fact they are more likely bitching about all and sundry and drinking copious bottles of cheap alcohol all chucked into one glass to save time getting drunk properly.
You can almost hear the cackling round the cauldron from here.
🧙‍♀️🧙🧙‍♀️🧙🧙‍♀️
The get together is just a way of pretending she’s fine without her sister Julia as she has sooooo many friends who adore her and support her.
Yeah. Right.

One of them supports her so much she trolled Julia today.
How very grown up.🙄

Contradiction in terms?
No. We don’t troll. We discuss things and give our opinion amongst ourselves and I for one would never throw cheap jibes at them for the sake of trolling.
I’d say what I think to their faces but I’d not indulge them in going in their social media to stir things.
That’s the stuff that kids do.
Hannah on the other hand….

Hannah was at Mittys today. Hannah doing Nitty’s dirty work. Playground antics. 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
I will say it again, they are over 50 carrying on like they are 12, getting their minions to do their nasty word. Pathetic.

Mark? Don't feel like giving that pustule with legs any attention today.

Nadia envisions trolls floating away on clouds. Well you and your husband madam are like the turds that refuse to be flushed. 🚽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Loving the hastags on Julia's latest insta Post
Julia is posting a lot more now
somethings happened and she is taking them on... good for her - exposing the poisonous pair in a subtle way
and as for lisa loud, noxious nads and mad dad and daughter .... who cares
i didnt follow any of them or look at their insta as get all the info from what dear tattlers put on here

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
D15E69DC-C09C-4AE8-A656-B016C1B8C197.png

Er, Mark you twat… she was both kind AND right.
The complete opposite of you and your wife the majority of the time.
Funny how the people disagreeing with Julia are all either ‘friends’ or followers of N&M.

• Heart
  • Wow

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
She's talking to Julia through the lens...my god what a nasty piece of work she is. I dread to think about the years of bullying Julia endured as a child from her own sister!

• Angry
  • Sad