Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't understand why they don't make more of an effort with their appearance. They are always so unkempt and dirty looking. Would Nadia not put a proper top on and keep her boobs under control.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The cleaner used to be Pat, she would often come in when Nadia was on a live and she'd start to load/unload the dishwasher - Nadia mentioned that when Maddie was little Pat was her mums cleaner and then Nadia hired her as Maddie's nanny and she'd also do some cleaning for her. However, I think Pat is ill now so I wonder who this cleaner is?

I had to switch off their live, constant government bashing again, opinions from private school TA Dina "friend", Mark keeps developing a cheesy/cringy radio voice and he frequently interrupts Nadia when she desperately wants to get her point across. He doesn't like her taking control/leading the lives at all.

Reactions: 12
She was talking generally about people being allowed to have cleaners and nannies, she didn't say it was their cleaner. As usual that huge chip on Mark's shoulder was rearing itself, it was all about class differences again zzzzzz. Somehow they seem to forget that Nadia went to a private school before going to drama school.

Reactions: 10
They have a lot of bots appearing he must be paying good money for them! I’m surprised one of there super fans didn’t suggest a knighthood for Manky😆
Nadia suddenly has a cleaner? 😂

How funny that Nadia has only just noticed the dirt on the neck of her jumper. I noticed from the title of their vlog they are still banging on about children returning to school. I might have to skim through the live to see what they are now ranting about.
her cleaner is probably pat

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They have a lot of bots appearing he must be paying good money for them! I’m surprised one of there super fans didn’t suggest a knighthood for Manky😆

Curious to know where the bots are appearing?

didnt Pat used to be their child minder & now she has Parkinsons, and isnt very well
Manky would never pay for a cleaner - when she organised for someone to paint the outside of the house cos he kept putting it off, he got all dirty guts when he came home and said 'Im not contributing to it'. I think her dad had suggested someone to paint the house, he was the same about the drive- he wouldnt let her get someone into do it properly. I dont think he can bare anyone being in the same space as him, he said stupid things about Steven and the man crush but bet he was actually quite uncomfortable around him. I remember him sat in the car once fantasizing about havign a man crush on steven and then steven appeared at the window, it was so funny, he was really uncomfortable.

• Heart
Curious to know where the bots are appearing?
On the comment section u get comments saying do u want to be friends..or there was one a while ago that was in every vlog comments saying brilliant filming or something like that & it had only been uploaded literally 10 seconds!!

Good comment from live this morning
14BF2E84-44BF-407D-B44D-A541A2E5767F.jpeg

Reactions: 9
didnt Pat used to be their child minder & now she has Parkinsons, and isnt very well
Manky would never pay for a cleaner - when she organised for someone to paint the outside of the house cos he kept putting it off, he got all dirty guts when he came home and said 'Im not contributing to it'. I think her dad had suggested someone to paint the house, he was the same about the drive- he wouldnt let her get someone into do it properly. I dont think he can bare anyone being in the same space as him, he said stupid things about Steven and the man crush but bet he was actually quite uncomfortable around him. I remember him sat in the car once fantasizing about havign a man crush on steven and then steven appeared at the window, it was so funny, he was really uncomfortable.
I remember that happening. I thought it was strange at the time.

Reactions: 1
I think I must have missed the whole steven thing, any links to episodes? Thanks in advance. 😊

View attachment 134625
I’ll just leave this one here🦶🏼🦶🏼🤢
Wipe your feet on the way out kind of house! Hello magazine would be describing that as beautiful nadia Sawalha's in her beautiful big house listening to birdsong 🤑
I always bought hello as a treat magazine for time off work etc, since Ive noticed they champion them for everything including passing wind, I won't be buying it again. The allure of buying it ruined by the Sawalha Adderleys

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So in the latest vlog nadia says they are all crazy but so funny, noooooo not funny at all the whole family need help. Her face was filthy again looks like she got mascara all over her nose and health feeding kiki again with oreo milkshake and donuts for breakfast. Why do I watch them? because I have never seen a family like them in my life, they are so fake. She gets all glamd up for loose women, says she would be embarrassed showing her cleavage on tv but then thrusts her knockers into the camera on her lives for all her devoted subs to see. Only a matter of time until the pink bra comes off and she's sitting there topless.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yes I thought the same, he is so controlling, remember the curtain pole nonsense- she didnt even measure it before ordering it and then went into John Lewis and didnt know how to buy curtains
wonder if the girls have furniture in their rooms?
Kiki just got some new furniture, her room is so beautiful and neat you know....is it shite!

• Haha
Their vlogs are so repetitive I just can't even be bothered to skim to the end now anymore. Mark is at the beginning of every single vlog and dominates it. It's boring.
I noticed he did a live, I can't be arsed listening to his political views but it looks like he is on his own...Nadia tired again? I get the impression she is slightly over having to do the lives every evening. Also are their lives during the day and very late evening even worth it now...more and more people are returning to work so their view count is going to just keep decreasing.

The latest weekend vlog show Nadias Grey and Pink sweatshirt and its FILTHY neckline from a couple of weeks ago and it's only on last night vlog she noticed how filthy it was!!!! Why would anyone who had a washing machine and who filmed themselves to share with others several times a day wear the same smelly filthy top for weeeeks?!?!? She looks filthy throughout this weekend vlog and her hair!?!?! 🤑 how do they justify charging people to watch them look so filthy?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I dont think this lock down with mark has done her any good mentally.she has gone from being the lead on her vlogs to sitting and letting mark completely take over .he spoils all her cooking vlogs with his benile behaviour yet she has to sit on his movie reviews quietly.its not a happy marriage it's more of a business now .He has brought her so far down that she is now always fawning over him for some recognition her appearance has gone down hill with her enthusiasm she can not be bothered to do the lives at night .his craziness has deflated her.first signs of depression is self neglect which she has she goes to loose women and that's all changed there making her insecurities worse she is not a happy woman. Her kids seem to want nothing to do with her he has manipulated them to be on his side hes a really unpleasant man what kind of man leaves your mum in an abusive situation with a violent neighbour .But then he treats his wife so badly controlling humiliating manipulating I wonder what Kate thinks when she sees how the vlogs have changed to the mark show.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I dont think this lock down with mark has done her any good mentally.she has gone from being the lead on her vlogs to sitting and letting mark completely take over .he spoils all her cooking vlogs with his benile behaviour yet she has to sit on his movie reviews quietly.its not a happy marriage it's more of a business now .He has brought her so far down that she is now always fawning over him for some recognition her appearance has gone down hill with her enthusiasm she can not be bothered to do the lives at night .his craziness has deflated her.first signs of depression is self neglect which she has she goes to loose women and that's all changed there making her insecurities worse she is not a happy woman. Her kids seem to want nothing to do with her he has manipulated them to be on his side hes a really unpleasant man what kind of man leaves your mum in an abusive situation with a violent neighbour .But then he treats his wife so badly controlling humiliating manipulating I wonder what Kate thinks when she sees how the vlogs have changed to the mark show.
Totally agree with you, people might say we are like 'hurlers in the ditch' but sometimes it is easier from outside to see what's going on. I think when women, and some men too, are in these kinds of relationships they can't see what's happening, until a long time into it. And people (Mark, and other vloggers) will say you only see bits of our life, true if it's a 30 min edited vlog maybe...the thing is, because they do so many lives, and podcasts we get a much bigger picture of their real personalities and relationship dynamic. Which from where I'm sitting needs a lot of work if it's to become healthy and genuinely loving..or even last.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.