Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd forgotten about this. Mark did say he was going to download trek content, and I can only recall seeing a very brief clip of N walking. If she wasn't able to complete it surely someone would have said. Mind you I was so surprised at who else went as well as they weren't mentioned. Was the trek around last October?
Yes it was the end of October last year.

Come on own up which one of us & it’s not me..is Manky Mark on YouTube hello vlog..that comment was superb👏🏻
It seems there are lots of Tattlers in those comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Nadia is reeling out the garlic bread again. Wanted to see if Mark is taking over again and yes of course he is, he actually spoils it and I don't know why Nadia doesn't tell him to do one. It isn't a cookery segment at all especially with Mark constantly interrupting her, turning the camera on him. The views are getting lower and lower so surely this is a sign this isn't working?! I switched off as soon as he started directing people to scratch their cheeks? WTF? He reminds me of a friends creepy smelly uncle.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So Nadia is reeling out the garlic bread again. Wanted to see if Mark is taking over again and yes of course he is, he actually spoils it and I don't know why Nadia doesn't tell him to do one. It isn't a cookery segment at all especially with Mark constantly interrupting her, turning the camera on him. The views are getting lower and lower so surely this is a sign this isn't working?! I switched off as soon as he started directing people to scratch their cheeks? WTF? He reminds me of a friends creepy smelly uncle.
Garlic F***ing bread - every one knows how to make garlic bread FFS! hardly ground breaking cookery show

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Garlic F***ing bread - every one knows how to make garlic bread FFS! hardly ground breaking cookery show
I can’t stop laughing 😂😂😂..I actually CANNOT stop laughing..When you said WTF about M directing people to scratch their cheeks...I’ve seen him do that myself a couple of times, each time he looked so angry and N never said a word. I think Its his way of putting two fingers up to those of us on here who talk about N constantly scratching her head. If I’m right, and can’t think why else he’d say such a daft thing that wouldn’t make sense to anyone else, and the fact N seems to let him say it, it’s given me one of the best laughs on here😉

Oops sorry this was to won’t be duppe comment

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now I'm not technical at all but in the cookery vlog Manky says 'Right I'm going to spin you round but remember youtube have a problem with the audio when we go the other way round'.... surely that's not a youtube issue... surely that's a camera/mike issue. Maybe I'm wrong but is he now blaming youtube for any technical issues he has??

Reactions: 11
I don't believe for a second she did the trek in the first place, not all of it. She hardly did any training, and has hardly mentioned it since. You would think as she is raising money for charity, she would include the one she did a dangerous challenge for, or the one that her work at LW champion for mental health.

I also thought she was being less than honest on LW talking about drinking during lockdown and that Mark has been fine. I think she is the most fake person giving virtual hugs to subs whilst fleecing them out of cash. They own that dirty house outright so don't have to worry about keeping a roof over their heads yet bleat that they get no help because they are self employed and don't get paid. They dont get help because they earn too much money to claim the grants for self employed people. They are not on the breadline, struggling or facing losing their jobs, if only for the last one....

I have just looked at their Just Giving page and it is over £4000 so it is no surprise that they are not going to match donations. There should be a law against what these two are doing acting like they are experts on the virus and the crisis when they cannot even keep themselves clean. I think some very vulnerable people are relying on these two to help them through it and will feel deflated and rejected if they do not get a shout out, so will throw money at them for attention.
They still have a mortgage on the house so don't own it outright ... don't judge me I'm bored and it was the price of a magazine 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They still have a mortgage on the house so don't own it outright ... don't judge me I'm bored and it was the price of a magazine 😆
Really? good grief she was in EE earning big money at the time which was why she bought it. She could have easily paid that mortgage off if she wasn’t such an irresponsible individual.

Reactions: 4
Really? good grief she was in EE earning big money at the time which was why she bought it. She could have easily paid that mortgage off if she wasn’t such an irresponsible individual.
Or maybe they've borrowed against the house further down the line, they must be really tit with money..

Reactions: 4
I recall her saying she went into big brother to pay for her new kitchen and extension.

Wish I could find the vlog where she says she's a nspcc ambassador, she has said it hasn't she? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Now I'm not technical at all but in the cookery vlog Manky says 'Right I'm going to spin you round but remember youtube have a problem with the audio when we go the other way round'.... surely that's not a youtube issue... surely that's a camera/mike issue. Maybe I'm wrong but is he now blaming youtube for any technical issues he has??

He's a bloody idiot every time he says that!! It's not YT at all. It's because the mic to the phone is facing him all the time, when he "switches" to her, the mic still faces his gob!!
I mean Ffs anyone who's a film producer, editor, director... would know it's that simple!! Like the whole looking at yourself in the screen as you film INSTEAD of looking at the lens!!
Basic first week in college filming lesson right there and he just doesn't get it!

When ONE is so far up ONE'S arse it's hard for ONE to see the full picture!!

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Manky truly is an annoying manchild, he has to have constant attention, i cant bare him, with each vlog i watch my dislike of him intensifies! Hes an absolute knob jockey!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Manky truly is an annoying manchild, he has to have constant attention, i cant bare him, with each vlog i watch my dislike of him intensifies! Hes an absolute knob jockey!
I couldn't agree more - it's such a shame because this time last year he was actually quite bearable and dare I say it quite likeable at times. Now, like you, every time I watch them I grow to dislike him more. I honestly dont know how Nadia bears it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Manky is really effed up. His childhood explains a lot. A militant lesbian mother. Nanny Di is not quite the full shilling. There were drugs around and he's an only child who didn't get enough attention. Nadia plays the mummy role. Poor Maddie they really big her up with the singing and song writing. Out in the real world those kids won't be able to cope with criticism. Also, he seems to have no friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes it was the end of October last year.

It seems there are lots of Tattlers in those comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Manky is really effed up. His childhood explains a lot. A militant lesbian mother. Nanny Di is not quite the full shilling. There were drugs around and he's an only child who didn't get enough attention. Nadia plays the mummy role. Poor Maddie they really big her up with the singing and song writing. Out in the real world those kids won't be able to cope with criticism. Also, he seems to have no friends.

i think he is intimidated by men, maybe part of his militant lesbian men hating upbringing - as nanny di cant seem to relate tomen either - they are quite a dysfunctional bunch between them , all co-dependant with no real social skills or personality of their own

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good on that person!! The more that say that to them the better! 👏👏👏
I just had a look at the comments to see for myself i was surprised to see a paid member agreeing with that person...The mind boggles why you would give them your money.
Another sub defended them saying N doesn’t think she is a key worker but that she was told she is ????! Same difference you stupid woman! Actually it was in Tuesday mornings vlog after she’d been on LW the day before. She turned to M and said “Apparently we ARE key workers” meaning the LW lot. The fact she was quoting what she was told makes NO difference whatsoever. She said it in her vlog for all to hear plus she DID NOT say she didn’t agree with it.
I can’t find that vlog now...why’s that I wonder!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I saw the vlog where she cuts her finger on her disgusting long filthy toe nail as she was putting her sock on. Who in their right mind would post something soooo disgusting on their OWN you tube channel. You would be so ashamed to look that disgustingly filthy.... Yuk. I can't ever see that woman again without that and her saying she had nits crawling over her head coming to mind... (shivers in disgust).......

I feel sorry for her poor dogs, They are totally matted and filthy. If she stayed off social media for a couple of hours she could give them a bath and a brush. Wash their bedding too. They must smell terrible. So sad that someone in the public eye would treat their animals like that.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I see manky’s deleting comments about the ads, ppl were complaining about the amount of them......mankys zapped em! Cant handle any kind of criticism.....narcissistic thru and thru that man.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.