Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Manky looks frazzled. They've bitten off more than they can chew in trying to be popular vloggers. Coffee addiction and editing 24/7. No wonder he looks like a woman. Nitty has the money and resources to be well groomed. So no excuse. Her daughters will be the same. I thought her manky hands were bad, but those feet are another level. She has a tortoise neck because she never looks after her skin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So they said on the live today that they will be showing soon what they bought with the money they got donated from subs that night a few weeks ago. They have hinted it will be a mic for Maddie. Poor Kiki again! And again no mention of them matching those donations :unsure:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So they said on the live today that they will be showing soon what they bought with the money they got donated from subs that night a few weeks ago. They have hinted it will be a mic for Maddie. Poor Kiki again! And again no mention of them matching those donations :unsure:
they should be ashamed bying anything with donations, they should say they do not accept them, end of

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So the money they said they were going to match they didn't? Are we surprised?

Z list celebs seem to like asking everyone else for donations but where is their donation?

Next they will be asking their subs to donate money so that Nadia can buy a pair of toenail cutters... heavy duty industrial ones.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I have no words just saw the live to take money of people especially at this time is so wrong on all levels actually you shouldn’t do it at anytime they should hang their heads in shame

greedy do the right thing and donate the money to the nhs you buy Your own daughter things not subs god no morals

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I asked the nspcc if nadia was an nspcc ambassador as she keeps saying and guess what! She's lying once again! They say she IS NOT an nspcc ambassador.. What a vile woman she is lying like she does!!!

If it was the Prime Minister who'd lied like she has she'd be outraged, who can we tell about her taking vulnerable people's money and all of her lying???

Anyone know the date when she took loads of money from people!?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
they should be ashamed bying anything with donations, they should say they do not accept them, end of
I agree. It sickened me when N said they'd be buying a microphone for Maddie with that money! 😣Taking money from people who earn a lot less than them is just despicable. ITV have gone right down in my estimation to have someone like her on Loosewomen. It gets to me that N and M don't even think there's anything wrong with it! They should have said keep that money and give it to the NHS.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It is truly disgusting that they have asked for, taken and spent donations from subs. I wrote to the Copafeel charity to ask if any of the captains were paid a fee for their trek, especially as they were asking for donations of I think £10,000 in order to go. The reply I received was all of the captains gave their time for free. So N did it all out of the goodness of her heart. I have an adblocker so cannot see who is sponsoring them, please can anyone let me know, so that I can avoid them like the plague.

I think when this crisis is all over, and the backlash at how greedy and self absorbed they have been starts, they will start with we have COVID19 PTSD. Then yak on about how they were Corona Crazy and acting like Lockdown Lunatics and now have permanently damaged their mental health. Excuse after excuse for the house being so dirty and for their completely over the top idiotic behaviour. I think LW should seriously reconsider being associated with them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Can anyone recall which vlogs nadia said she was an nspcc ambassador in or am I going mad lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I asked the nspcc if nadia was an nspcc ambassador as she keeps saying and guess what! She's lying once again! They say she IS NOT an nspcc ambassador.. What a vile woman she is lying like she does!!!

If it was the Prime Minister who'd lied like she has she'd be outraged, who can we tell about her taking vulnerable people's money and all of her lying???

@notSUBmissive it was the Saturday quiz night could’ve been the first or 2nd one??

@notSUBmissive it was the Saturday quiz night could’ve been the first or 2nd one??
This is the first one with no nspcc link so this is where they pocketed all them at money as the following ones have the link

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

There are a few of them of which this was the worst and then the days after it continued up until the first quiz so 4 weeks ago now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her latest lie..I haven’t sat out in the garden as I have no nice garden furniture erm a few nights ago on a live she said I’m so excited we got #gifted the most nicest garden furniture😠

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Why the hell is maddie getting a mic,they have money, are subs really that gullible to donate to a wealthy family ,who waste and squander money ,they should be ashamed of themselves, for actually asking people to donate and take the money off them,who the hell do they think they are

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow I'm shocked, I have also heard her mention being an ambassador.
Taking money from people less fortunate than themselves is just sickening.
Nadia spent over £120 on a few bottles of juice that she let spoil so I am sure she can buy her own daughter a mic. They said they were going to match that particular lot of money after people started complaining but they've obviously changed their minds.

I've being reading another forum and one thread asks which celebs/z list celebs have really embarrassed themselves during the lockdown and someone mentioned Nadia and her egotistical husband 😂Lots of talk about celebs still trying to flog followers stuff, crying about lock down all the while sitting in their park like gardens, some desperately trying to remain in the public eye so we don't forget them etc - I think people are really starting to wake up to celebs constantly attention seeking on various platforms while we have keyworkers/people putting their own lives at risk every day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It is truly disgusting that they have asked for, taken and spent donations from subs. I wrote to the Copafeel charity to ask if any of the captains were paid a fee for their trek, especially as they were asking for donations of I think £10,000 in order to go. The reply I received was all of the captains gave their time for free. So N did it all out of the goodness of her heart. I have an adblocker so cannot see who is sponsoring them, please can anyone let me know, so that I can avoid them like the plague.

I think when this crisis is all over, and the backlash at how greedy and self absorbed they have been starts, they will start with we have COVID19 PTSD. Then yak on about how they were Corona Crazy and acting like Lockdown Lunatics and now have permanently damaged their mental health. Excuse after excuse for the house being so dirty and for their completely over the top idiotic behaviour. I think LW should seriously reconsider being associated with them.
Good for you for checking her out. I find it very hard though to believe Nadia did that for no payment. If the Charity told you she didn’t receive a fee I can only imagine maybe ITV payed her. Loose Women dedicated the show prior to the trek hailing N a bloody hero before she’d even set foot on the ground. That was so out of order glorifying her like that when the women doing the trek with her were sitting in the audience, they were the hero’s going through or having had BC.
If N hadn’t been so cagey since getting back promising to talk about it and show footage which she still hasn’t done then people might not be so suspicious.
Why a middle aged overweight unfit woman with young children would want to fly to the Himalayas to do such a dangerous challenge is questionable...surely to god it wasn’t just for bloody YT...

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Oh please tell her in their next live/vlog that you’ve been told this! 🤣🙄🤣

I agree. It sickened me when N said they'd be buying a microphone for Maddie with that money! 😣Taking money from people who earn a lot less than them is just despicable. ITV have gone right down in my estimation to have someone like her on Loosewomen. It gets to me that N and M don't even think there's anything wrong with it! They should have said keep that money and give it to the NHS.
Maybe they’ll buy a magic microphone which makes her sound like she can actually sing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So the money they said they were going to match they didn't? Are we surprised?

Z list celebs seem to like asking everyone else for donations but where is their donation?

Next they will be asking their subs to donate money so that Nadia can buy a pair of toenail cutters... heavy duty industrial ones.
Angle Grinder?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I don't believe for a second she did the trek in the first place, not all of it. She hardly did any training, and has hardly mentioned it since. You would think as she is raising money for charity, she would include the one she did a dangerous challenge for, or the one that her work at LW champion for mental health.

I also thought she was being less than honest on LW talking about drinking during lockdown and that Mark has been fine. I think she is the most fake person giving virtual hugs to subs whilst fleecing them out of cash. They own that dirty house outright so don't have to worry about keeping a roof over their heads yet bleat that they get no help because they are self employed and don't get paid. They dont get help because they earn too much money to claim the grants for self employed people. They are not on the breadline, struggling or facing losing their jobs, if only for the last one....

I have just looked at their Just Giving page and it is over £4000 so it is no surprise that they are not going to match donations. There should be a law against what these two are doing acting like they are experts on the virus and the crisis when they cannot even keep themselves clean. I think some very vulnerable people are relying on these two to help them through it and will feel deflated and rejected if they do not get a shout out, so will throw money at them for attention.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel absolutely sick, I came across the Loose Women clip of Denise doing her tik tok...then they showed Nadia and Mark's. Ewwwww can you imagine him standing there with his smelly body nude. And Nadia said it was moving. 🤮🤮 A vision I do not want thanks. I thought he had body dysmorphia?
Nadia's feet were absolutely filthy in that clip too...She has no shame. 🤮🤮

Regarding the donation they were going to match was the night they had their superchat on during their quiz and people were throwing money at them with their encouragement - when other people started to think this was wrong they said they would buy Maddie something or even Kiki some art materials but that again didn't go down too well so they said they would match it instead and send to a charity. Think it was in the hundreds then. Obviously they have now decided to use it to buy Maddie something. The following week the quiz was for a charity to cover up their greed and backlash during the first quiz night - but still kept the money from the first night! They are very calculated and greedy.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel absolutely sick, I came across the Loose Women clip of Denise doing her tik tok...then they showed Nadia and Mark's. Ewwwww can you imagine him standing there with his smelly body nude. And Nadia said it was moving. 🤮🤮 A vision I do not want thanks. I thought he had body dysmorphia?
Nadia's feet were absolutely filthy in that clip too...She has no shame. 🤮🤮
LW should be ashamed of themselves for putting this out as daytime entertainment too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.