Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're her feet aren't they not manky's?.... again he is just being rude and vulgar.

Reactions: 3
Does that mean they tortured chichi and cut her hair at home? I hate the way they treat those dogs. I seriously want to punch mark when he teases toffee. 😖

Reactions: 10
Yeah I was thinking what's happened to the black toe nail 😂
How many days later from that vlog and there's still dirt under her toe nails!?! I never go barefoot around the house, I'm always in socks. My toe nails never get black dirt under them. Is it off the floor she gets this dirt or just lack of showering daily?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
How many days later from that vlog and there's still dirt under her toe nails!?! I never go barefoot around the house, I'm always in socks. My toe nails never get black dirt under them. Is it off the floor she gets this dirt or just lack of showering daily?
Both i reckon. They never clean the floor, walk about/drag furniture inside/outside and exercise without showering after. I bet they only get bathed/showered once a week too 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Does that mean they tortured chichi and cut her hair at home? I hate the way they treat those dogs. I seriously want to punch mark when he teases toffee. 😖
Yeah they cut her hair yesterday. They said in last night's live they cut her and they are doing toffee today. From the sounds of it Nadia said the room was in a mess in there, they didn't clean it up because they were doing toffee tomorrow.
Mark was then worried people would see chichi on the live, asking her if chichi got into the shot, which she did but Nadia said No because she was too busy looking at her phone.
I turned off the video soon after that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I hate the way they treat the dogs too. Never see any love or real fondness displayed towards them. I hate the way they leave the blue coat on chi chi especially in the warm weather. The poor thing still had it on recently late one evening just before N & M said they were going to bed. Imagine how hot she must have been through the night with her natural thick coat plus the blue coat.
They get me so mad why have they even got dogs? The girls don’t give a toss about them either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I hate the way they treat the dogs too. Never see any love or real fondness displayed towards them. I hate the way they leave the blue coat on chi chi especially in the warm weather. The poor thing still had it on recently late one evening just before N & M said they were going to bed. Imagine how hot she must have been through the night with her natural thick coat plus the blue coat.
They get me so mad why have they even got dogs? The girls don’t give a toss about them either.
I always notice that too. They use that coat because of foxes poo so that coat should come straight off anyway before entering the house.

Did they cut the dogs while in the kitchen? I aways notice they cut Marks eyebrows in the kitchen and never pick up the hair. Why don't they do it in the garden? I feel sick.

The thing is by Mark constantly deleting comments it just shows his true colour and confirms what people write. By the time Mark deletes the comments most of the viewers have already read them. They talk about virtue signalling but they are the worst for doing this. They must realise something isn't working, they've suspiciously reached 100k since going with Gleam but their view count is no where near that. I noticed that Lucy Wyndham Read who has 1.5 million subs commented on Nadia's insta "you'll be reaching 1million in no time" personally I think this was a little dig and reminder that 100k is a very small number on YT - and we need to remember Nadia had a head start because of her Loose Women exposure. Nothing to do with Mark being so great!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm always barefoot around the house but NEVER have dirt under my toe nails because I keep them trimmed like most people do. I can't stand the thought of long toe nails.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I commented on one of their lives about that one night. They didn’t acknowledge it though.

Reactions: 4
I always notice that too. They use that coat because of foxes poo so that coat should come straight off anyway before entering the house.

Did they cut the dogs while in the kitchen? I aways notice they cut Marks eyebrows in the kitchen and never pick up the hair. Why don't they do it in the garden? I feel sick.
He’s standing amongst the shavings on the floor boards..The pair of them are too thick to have done it in the garden.
I’m surprised they didn’t do it on the kitchen table.

• Haha
I'm always barefoot around the house but NEVER have dirt under my toe nails because I keep them trimmed like most people do. I can't stand the thought of long toe nails.
I agree, I am shocked by Nadia's pterodactyl toenails.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
N wanted some information but the channel was subscription and she said ‘ I’m not going to pay £1.99’
I’m fuming!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
N wanted some information but the channel was subscription and she said ‘ I’m not going to pay £1.99’
I’m fuming!!!!!!
Was that the Guardian newspaper she was talking about? I thought she said something about the paper being £1.99 and wouldn't pay that for it. I could have miss heard, I wasn't paying full attention really.

Reactions: 6
I’m fuming!!!!!!
She was saying she didn't want to pay to read The Telegraph online. It's not my paper of choice but I know that readers are getting much better value for money than their subs. The irony was entirely lost on her. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
I cannot bear it when they give the dogs oesophagus inside the house. It's gross. The dogs roll around in fox tit then come into the house and lie on the sofa. Why can't they clean them, wash them outside with a jet spray! Nitty put ketchup on the dog to clean it once. I wonder how manky the gifted hot tub is.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.