Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is very disturbing the amount of subs asking them for advice, especially COVID related and mental health issues. They are portraying themselves as experts, when they are just spouting their own opinions and their own take on the selective news they read or listen to. Marks foul mouth is disgusting for a family channel. They are not essential key workers, neither of them are journalists or broadcasters.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
There is something seriously wrong with Nadia. That wasted juice box left in the hallway was her own lazy fault. She is actually a bit thick. They both are. It makes me laugh when he tries to sound intellectual. Why do they get The Sun and the Daily Star. Mark looks like he has been a week long bender and slept in the same clothes. Dark circles under the eyes. He must be on the sauce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She was on loose woman again today and they showed a video that apparently the producers challenged mark to do. It was a tic toc challenge where he walks in on Nadia in a towel and drops it. Nadia screams and shouts it’s moving implying he’s has developed an erection!! And they discuss this on loose woman, with Andrea asking if he was excited and Nadia with no shame just hilarity and laughter. He is truly disgusting & vile. Poor kids having to see that 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It's dangerous talking as if they're experts, however what it does highlight is their grandiose sense of self and how they know everything. It's very wrong.

Also re her repeatedly mentioning maddies boyfriend, imagine if he decides he's changed his mind because your partners mum keeps talking about you online and on tv. Imagine how cross maddie will be with her mum! Nadia has no self control button once again, as I've always said, if she concentrated on her own issues (of which there are many) she'd be more respected. She interferes in everyone else's business and always has. It will come bk to bite her if she scares of maddies boyfriend

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's dangerous talking as if they're experts, however what it does highlight is their grandiose sense of self and how they know everything. It's very wrong.

Also re her repeatedly mentioning maddies boyfriend, imagine if he decides he's changed his mind because your partners mum keeps talking about you online and on tv. Imagine how cross maddie will be with her mum! Nadia has no self control button once again, as I've always said, if she concentrated on her own issues (of which there are many) she'd be more respected. She interferes in everyone else's business and always has. It will come bk to bite her if she scares of maddies boyfriend
i would imagine those pair would scare anyone off - imagine taking them seriouslyas your girlfriends parents! so embaressing

Reactions: 6
I wonder where kiki and maddie were when manky was stood there ‘excited’ 🤔😳😳

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She was on loose woman again today and they showed a video that apparently the producers challenged mark to do. It was a tic toc challenge where he walks in on Nadia in a towel and drops it. Nadia screams and shouts it’s moving implying he’s has developed an erection!! And they discuss this on loose woman, with Andrea asking if he was excited and Nadia with no shame just hilarity and laughter. He is truly disgusting & vile. Poor kids having to see that 🤢

What the actual Fuk!! I mean WTAF!?!

We don't get LW in Ireland any more... Praise the Lord!!
How in God's name is that great morning/afternoon TV?!?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
They have absolutely no filter. They embarrass themselves and their children. The producers of LW asked him to do it, and of course him being a dirty old perv took it to the next level. Their poor kids and parents, knowing this is being shown all over the world via the internet. I wonder how old the LW producers are? very young and stupid I expect.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Whoa! So. Much. Truth. I wonder how M copes with the unfiltered comments. There's a clear divide between the militant sycophants and anyone who can see the car crash for what it is (aka the 'troll' brigade). I read a few comments and all were fair and balanced observations of the horror they have witnessed.

What a contrast with Andrea McLean's, esp when you have two slightly older teens (that are both actually teens), two adults and one dog in a much smaller space (indoors and out). It even shows how she preps her own curly hair of a certain age pre-LW appearance. Do you think that's where N got the idea? She's never had an original idea of her own. :ROFLMAO:

Oh and the contrast between Andrea's son calmly getting on with his work at the kitchen counter, before being offered an unconditional offer for University and N bleating on about Maddie pining for her boyfriend (I won't lower myself to comment on her singing, as she is a child). I wonder what his parents think about N mentioning their son on TV and in print every five minutes cos she has Jack sh*t else to talk about? I wonder if they watch the channel. 🤔
Absolutely worlds apart with Andrea and Nadia wasn’t it?! You don’t need a pristine house but some self respect is very useful.

Andrea and her husband are Normal...N and M are clearly not. I noticed today on LW N said Mark has been 15 years sober... I seem to remember a vlog when it was 16...relapse or lies? you never know with these two.

Last edited:
View attachment 123636
Yummy🤢don’t u look attractive🤢always have to pull stupid faces
Can't believe how much she looks like Ken Dodd! 😂

They've put LW back on for us to watch rubbish like that! Glad you've shown this clip because I really don't want to watch this programme anymore😣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
My god have you seen the latest vlog. She cuts her thumb on her toe nail when she is taking her sock off. WTAF! her toe nails are long and filthy - tn enhen when her thumb is bleeding she makes a big fuss like a child, as worried about getting sepsis because the floor is so dirty and Manky says your toe nals are filthy too, but in the next shot she soon gets distracted when scrolling through instrgram admiring the pic sper fan drew of nanny di. But her toe nails - I am deeply shocked ! #shudders

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Watching today’s LW and Brenda is speaking about having clear outs for things she hadn’t used for a year & using this time for sorting things out etc - Nitty is just sitting nodding along with gritted teeth, why the hell does a light bulb not go off and why is she not embarrassed or give her some thought or motivation? Beggers belief!

Reactions: 7
My god have you seen the latest vlog. She cuts her thumb on her toe nail when she is taking her sock off. WTAF! her toe nails are long and filthy - tn enhen when her thumb is bleeding she makes a big fuss like a child, as worried about getting sepsis because the floor is so dirty and Manky says your toe nals are filthy too, but in the next shot she soon gets distracted when scrolling through instrgram admiring the pic sper fan drew of nanny di. But her toe nails - I am deeply shocked ! #shudders
@tomtomclub i was going to mention that vlog but I just couldn’t find the words..
Pathetic..Spoilt Brat comes to mind oh & minging, filthy,dirty,rotten pure yuck🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.