Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't be arsed to sit and watch their live I am too bloody busy to sit and listen to them talking shite for an hour I will skim the plaque one for a laugh - do they really think they are the only ones to receive a letter...that's hilarious. Some of the youtubers I watch have got over 100k in months not years and that's without TV exposure behind them but due to excellent content. I actually feel embarrassed for Mark and Nadia.

Nadia really shouldn't pull that face she looks the image of Ken Dodd.

I saw they've uploaded another LIVE this morning no way am am watching it, too boring. But I did notice Mark is STILL wearing that Freddy Krueger jumper. It must stink.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
They have absolutely no filter. They embarrass themselves and their children. The producers of LW asked him to do it, and of course him being a dirty old perv took it to the next level. Their poor kids and parents, knowing this is being shown all over the world via the internet. I wonder how old the LW producers are? very young and stupid I expect.

No doubt it'll be mentioned how "the producer" got in touch... he's buddy, auld pal... producer to producer chat we had was fascinating... 🤮

My god have you seen the latest vlog. She cuts her thumb on her toe nail when she is taking her sock off. WTAF! her toe nails are long and filthy - tn enhen when her thumb is bleeding she makes a big fuss like a child, as worried about getting sepsis because the floor is so dirty and Manky says your toe nals are filthy too, but in the next shot she soon gets distracted when scrolling through instrgram admiring the pic sper fan drew of nanny di. But her toe nails - I am deeply shocked ! #shudders

Oh now I'm in a dilemma 🤔
I haven't watched... I kind of want to watch... but do I? 🤮
No I don't 😏 I think I'd throw up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just can't be arsed to sit and watch their live I am too bloody busy to sit and listen to them talking shite for an hour I will skim the plaque one for a laugh - do they really think they are the only ones to receive a letter...that's hilarious. Some of the youtubers I watch have got over 100k in months not years and that's without TV exposure behind them but due to excellent content. I actually feel embarrassed for Mark and Nadia.

Nadia really shouldn't pull that face she looks the image of Ken Dodd.

I saw they've uploaded another LIVE this morning no way am am watching it, too boring. But I did notice Mark is STILL wearing that Freddy Krueger jumper. It must stink.
@Grace Kelly they had an extract on insta tonight & she said it’s a rare thing that people get the plaque & to get to 100k😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
No doubt it'll be mentioned how "the producer" got in touch... he's buddy, auld pal... producer to producer chat we had was fascinating... 🤮

[/QUOTEI
I watched it...I just had to....the toe/ thumb incident is right at the end. OMG!! She could scale the north face of Everest without the need for crampons with those toe nails!!! I’m surprised they don’t poke out the front of her shoes like Olga Krebb the villain in From Russia with Love...... Hope her tetanus jab is up to date.......

• Haha
Reactions: 4

lol just watch the last few minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 1

@IMHO u know u want to take a little peek at that vlog..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Okay, I’m going to talk about it, it’s disgusting but it has to be said. Nadia’s feet and toenails are filthy. Mark showed her foot in the latest vlog when she cut her thumb open on her long dirty toenail 🤢 😳. Their cleanliness reminds me of homeless people who can’t wash regularly. They shouldn’t put that online, they should be ashamed.

• Sick
Okay, I’m going to talk about it, it’s disgusting but it has to be said. Nadia’s feet and toenails are filthy. Mark showed her foot in the latest vlog when she cut her thumb open on her long dirty toenail 🤢 😳. Their cleanliness reminds me of homeless people who can’t wash regularly. They shouldn’t put that online, they should be ashamed.
it really is shameful. i was shocked. but then again i cant seeher having regular pedicures :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Sweet jesus thats horrendous 🙈🤢 theres no need for them to be so dirty, its pure laziness. They are heading down the horder/bag lady/homeless road, they seem to be fully embracing it shamelessly.
They have no interest in anything other than social media/money (they horde that too) so god only knows what state they and their cesspit of a house will be in in 5 yrs time....🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh my god, the toenails, absolutely disgusting. There’s no excuse for a grown woman to have toenails that long and that first

• Sick
it really is shameful. i was shocked. but then again i cant seeher having regular pedicures :rolleyes:
I've never had a pedicure in my life and my feet and toes don't look like that. Nasty! She has the money AND time to get pampered on the regular. I am sure her friend Lisa will hook her up with someone to sort out those filthy piggies.

Reactions: 5
I've never had a pedicure in my life and my feet and toes don't look like that. Nasty! She has the money AND time to get pampered on the regular. I am sure her friend Lisa will hook her up with someone to sort out those filthy piggies.
who the hell would want to go any where near those trotters. dont forget Manky cut his toenails in the kitchen with those long kitchen scissors the toe nails were flying everywhere - they are unbelievable. she walks around all the time barefoot on that filthy floor

• Sick
who the hell would want to go any where near those trotters. dont forget Manky cut his toenails in the kitchen with those long kitchen scissors the toe nails were flying everywhere - they are unbelievable. she walks around all the time barefoot on that filthy floor
Perhaps the girls should mop the floor they don’t seem to be doing much else these days. No schooling seems to be happening
If the floor is that dirty which nitty said it is & they all seem to roll around the floor🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I had to watch to see the toenails scanned through to that bit, how long does it take to cut yr toenails?!? That was just utterly vile and all she does is laughs!

• Sick
Omfg!! I'm retching here! 🤑🤑🤑🤑

I've not got a foot phobia nor do I have a foot fetish lol feet just don't bother me in general. I cut the toenails of every one in my house including the ugly ones on my partners long skinny boney toes 😂
But my God I've never felt more like throwing up then I did when watching him zoom in on her trotters!!!

I'm sorry to add this pic... 😏 no really I am sorry... ish
But I think it needs to be captured for future members to see photographic evidence of said feet!

Please keep commenting underneath to move to the next page asap
Thanks everyone 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she so obsessed with showing strangers the worst aspects of her life??? She's a psychiatrists dream patient

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They really need to take a day off, never known two ppl so full of negativity and anxiety, their obsession with covid is beyond unhealthy.....altho according to nitty manky has figured out what the virus is, why the scientists arnt banging their doors down is shocking really 🤷‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.