Nadia Sawalha #47 Coming Soon: The manky & scratchy reality vlogmas lampoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a point - how much will Nadia and Mark be donating? I'd love to know the real reason they do these fundraisers and always around this time of year. There has to be something in for them or they just wouldn't bother. They are takers not givers.
they gave £100 at the start to get the ball rolling...... two minutes of loose women pay?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
About the fundraising I wonder how Much do they actually hand over to the charity. They never give a total
or show receipts from the charity the donation went to.

Reactions: 13
Look at the state of this ^^^^
So this weekend we’ve had the mother of the family tit faced for half of it and now the daughters bedroom looking like this with a friend smoking ‘whatever’ under ‘weed’ and ‘crack den’ scribbling! Disgusting situation in my honest opinion.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Welcome @LizSmithqwerty I agree completely. How can they be happy about their daughter posting stuff like this? They are literally the worst at parenting. All those subs telling them what a great job they have done and how wonderful the girls are! I am hoping that Kiki has seen the light and that is why she has gone back to school, in an attempt to partially escape from the chaos of her family. Moodie however is a chip off both of their blocks. Her mothers excessive drinking and body flashing and the ego and complete lack of respect from her father. It's really sad.
In the latest vlog from 3 months ago they talk about Moodie getting a job and going to uni to do an acting course. Here we are 3 months later and she is doing sod all except for visiting her bf. How she expects to get on any uni course without qualifications is beyond me.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Look at the state of this ^^^^
So this weekend we’ve had the mother of the family tit faced for half of it and now the daughters bedroom looking like this with a friend smoking ‘whatever’ under ‘weed’ and ‘crack den’ scribbling! Disgusting situation in my honest opinion.
I know I'm repeating myself but those kids have been dragged up by the worst possible parents, living in that filthy house with no parental guidance whatsoever. We all hope Kiki will turn out different to her lazy good for nothing sister and make something of her life especially now that she has got some normality by going back to school. We don't see her these days but even a couple of years ago when her gram was public she was posting pics of herself posing sexually and wearing skimpy clothes and she was probably only about 11 or 12 then. Maybe she has changed and realised it's not the thing to do but I doubt it. I think she is probably too heavily influenced by her older sister and mother who love stripping off. I hope I'm wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What’s going on with the lack of new and up to date vlogs? The latest one was filmed in September I presume and it’s the end of November. They used to produce at least one a week, not that many of would want to watch it all the way through tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In their latest 'film' (end of our HOME education SCHOOLING journey takes us back to August / September???) , Nadia Sawalha stuffs her diabetic father, who was on the waiting list for a heart operation, with 4 types of Cornish pasty. Followed by the tax deductible scones she baked for the NNSS featuring slabs of butter + clotted cream + oodles of jam (for the Gram. Betty: "What's that?") or Golden Syrup. 🤬

Time stamp: 16:05
1638156538016.png

1638156380363.png

Poor Dina, who cooks nutritious vegan food for her father, tries her best to adust for Nadia's 'portion control' by cutting the scones into quarters.
I think we can name the ignorant mare who inhaled the rest. Whole. 🐽

1638156291728.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What’s going on with the lack of new and up to date vlogs? The latest one was filmed in September I presume and it’s the end of November. They used to produce at least one a week, not that many of would want to watch it all the way through tbh.
Welcome to the world of the Sawadderleys, over promising and under delivering. He promised us several Vlogs each week to get up to date before Vlogmas starts.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Here we have Thelma and a rather strapping young man rubbing knees on top of the world. :love:
And she's looking so slim. :sneaky:
1638157523326.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.