Nadia Sawalha #47 Coming Soon: The manky & scratchy reality vlogmas lampoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He 100% posted that because we all commented on his lack of friends 🤣
It looks more like Mark has paid for a climbing instructor for tuition and got Nanny Di to take a photo to make it look like he has ‘friends’ 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He 100% posted that because we all commented on his lack of friends 🤣
bet it was a basic roc climbing course at 6 th form or uni?
love the new name THelma

It looks more like Mark has paid for a climbing instructor for tuition and got Nanny Di to take a photo to make it look like he has ‘friends’ 😉
exactly this
a very basic 'have a go at rock climbing' one hour course
they arent itted out for anything more serious than that

Reactions: 14
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Monday. When I finished CM yesterday, I got up to see a veritable Winter Wonderland outside! ☃ I heard that some parts of Britain got whacked by Jack Frost. Where ever you are I hope you are managing well. Today's title is "Booster Jabs for ALL, Ghislaine Hearing, Granny Nostalgia, Below The Waist Fears." What the hell is that last one all about? :oops:

So the feed starts with Mark standing up, showing off his Grinch shirt, whilst Nadia says "slim. Look at that! You're looking buff babe." Stop it! Like his head ain't big enough. :rolleyes: Mark witches about how pale he looks. Nadia tells him to take his cap off, because he looks like a weird Floridian. They are all weird down there. :p Now Nadia says he looks like a Shoreditch wanker. Nadia says she feels a little bit sick and might have to go and get some toast. She says he really looks like a wanker today and Mark replies with "You like a wanker." Obvs. Nadia says to stay to the end, because she has some penis chat. Great. Mark gives us this spiel about how he is going to be saying some double entendres today, that we live in strange times, that he isn't being malevolent about anything, blah, blah, blah. Talk about the crumpet virus. More double entendre chat, where Nadia says it's alright to hear it from someone you like, but someone you don't and people making comments about Mark saying something nasty to her, well they don't have the right to. It's called free speech. Mark talking about getting his nipple flicked by Nadia, saying it's affectionate and not assault. We have only just started and I am already annoyed with this wanker. Stuart's husband has COVID and all seeing, all talking Nadia says he'll be fine.

Nadia loves Carry On films and Dina watches them all the time. Dina says they are like stepping into an old world. Massive scratching session with Nadia's head right now. Nadia says when she tells Mark to shut-up, "it's our schtick." :cautious: Nadia thanks the Yorkshire Lass who sent her a card. "Christmas wouldn't be the same without nuts and fruitcake" the card says. "We probably can't say that anymore." Mark says why, because of nut allergies. 😑 Sarah has a crumpet every bloody morning. "God you're living the life! I would love to have a crumpet every morning!" 😳 Nadia asks why she is brave enough to have a crumpet every morning. "It's a pure white carb." And that, ladies and gentleman, is pure diet speak. 🤢 Guess what Nadia is soaking in oil for the NNSS this week? HOMEMADE CRUMPETS. I wonder if she will be brave enough to melt cheese on them. She has ordered crumpet rings from Amazon and will put marmite and egg on top of it, so no cheese. Mark says something stupid as per, about dating someone who wore a crumpet ring, but he won't tell us where. Do he really think this is funny? Probably. Robert has 3 crumpets in his Ninja all nice and crispy. Nadia whinges to Mark about not getting crumpets this morning.

Muddle with the COVID testing. Talk about the SA health minister wondering why everyone is freaking out. We have 2 cases here. Why is everyone travelling? Friends in the UK, their cousin has had to cancel their wedding for a 3rd time now. Talk about the symptoms being different and it affecting yoof. Mark blabs on and on about mutations and such. Remember, call it the crumpet variant. "That's the loveliest cup of coffee I have had all year." Nadia tells Mark to just buy that blend of Starbucks.

Ghislaine Maxwell trial. Did anyone hear her brother speaking on LBC this morning? Mark says he is a chipper chap that you wouldn't think his sister was on trial for the most famous sex trafficking/paedophilic cases going. Again with the paedophilia! They weren't 13 and younger, stupid Mark and stupid media. 😡 Nadia asks if it is because he is a posh person not aware of he outside world. Apparently Ghislaine's brother said that Virginia Giuffre is not giving evidence in her trial, called her flakey, etc. Didn't call her a slut thought so. Brother said all he knew was she was having an affair in the States, met Epstein and he was a cold individual. Talk about who is in the black book. Nadia says she will be interested in seeing that trial. Lee says Netfix will do a series on that no doubt.

Debate on whether it's granny talk or penis chat. It's Granny time. Nadia talks about going to Muck and Brass for some crafting. She has done some sketches, they look like retro animals cards, really sweet. M&B said it reminded her of her gran. Mark says this predisposes that you had this idyliic grandmother "and I didn't." Boo bloody hoo. Nadia liked going to the sweet shop with her nan, even though she didn't like Nadia. 😏 "We would go and stay with her, but she wasn't very nice to me, she was nicer to my sister." I had to listen to that 3x and yes she says sister not sisters. So, they would get a quarter of sweets, go back to her's and she would put the racing on, have a cup of tea in the those cups with the blue and white stripes. "Mind you, my sister would have half and I was allowed a quarter." Mark asks her if she is sure these are good memories. This nan kept a biscuit barrel under her bed. So that is where Nadia gets it from. :LOL: Mark says his nan never had knick knacks or doilies, but they went crab fishing. They went with their bacon on their lines, when a boy came along with a full chicken, lobbied it in and came out with a load of crabs on the chicken. Nan went over and poked the boy and said "cheating!" 🤭 Deborah loved the smell of her nan's bathroom, toilet roll holder on the loo and a cabinet where the sweets were. I loved the smell of her bedroom, it was so neat and tidy with her perfume sitting on a glass tray and a photo tree with all the grandkids pics on it. 😍 Talk of Old Spice and Imperial Leather. Angela remembers her's jarring plums at this time of year. James says his nan had the old soup mugs with the recipes on them. Hovis biscuits dipped in tea. Eiderdowns, hot water bottles. Nadia wants to cry now, she is getting all nostalgia and time going by. Talk about playing Camille.

Nadia says she wanted to make the spare room a nan's paradise, but nobody liked the idea. She wanted eiderdown, tartan biscuit tin, heavy dusty curtains :oops: put a shaky chandelier and a bible in the drawer. I think it is safe to say that Kelly Hoppen has nothing to worry about. Doll toilet roll holders. Jane remembers her nan's sherry bottle beside the chair. Nadia has had a brainwave. She wants to do a cozy vlog. "I think it would be like MRSMA." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I think she means ASMR. MRSA is a superbug. "It's when people whisper into a microphone." Nadia accidentaly hit Mark in the nip. :ROFLMAO:

If anyone wants to leave, leave now. Penis chat now. Some doctor has written a male maintenance manual. This doctor contemplates his penis, what is it doing, how does it feel? Good lord. :ROFLMAO: "It's a vital organ and we treat it with a casual distain... the penis is extraordinary and we should cherish it." I don't think men really have a problem doing that, in general of course. Your mileage may vary. 🤭 There is a Channel 4 doc coming up called "Me and My Penis." 🎼 walking down the avenue...:ROFLMAO: Nadia goes through the questions: Can you fracture it? Yes you can. The tissue surrounding the tube can tear and you can hear a crunching noise, sore and swells all purple and blue, looking like an 🍆. Mark is wincing right now. :ROFLMAO: "Why are we talking about this? What is the purpose?" Mark then talks about being kicked in the nuts and it being lodged underneath and it being painful. I wonder how many times he has been kneed or kicked in the crotch. Less than 5x, less than 10? :unsure: :p The doctor suggest men focus on "full penis", a type of wellness regime. "Think about the scrotum and testicles. Ask them how they are." Mark does this. Eat more red foods, a vegetarian diet and nuts. 🤭 "Think of the penis as the canary in the coalmine." Great, now I have that Police song in my head. 😠 Mark asks about the female gaze. "If they laugh, it's really embarassing." This is going to sound sexist, but they all look ridiculous and quite frankly I am surprised I have never burst out laughing during intimate moments. So before we wore clothes, when our ancestors has more hair, men were judged on their penis, but with clothes there is other data women use. "Women look at shoulders, arms, butt and general muscles, long before they consider what is in the trousers." Women looking at feet has nothing to do with penis size. Mark says he never knew that was and Nadia says women talk about it all the time. He is shocked. Premature ejaculation is treatable. Mark goes all "think about the poor wee man" the source of comedy and funny and for men it's not. 95% of men who got surgery for enlargement regret it and the other 5% are lying. They are losing people now. Men in Bulgaria apparently inject their members with Vaseline. Eww.

Rachel asks Nadia if she saw the doc on rape culture and Nadia says no, but the chick was on Loose and they will see it and do a COAMP. Back to penis chat and Mark and wanting to take away the silliness of it, saying "it contorts itself into a male behaviour that we don't like." He says contorts and I think of Puppetry of the Penis. :LOL: Nadia says it is good to have the docs to demystify it. WE HAVE GOT TO GO IN A MINUTE, WE HAVE LOTS TO DO TODAY. DO NOT FORGET ON WEDNESDAY OUR QUIZ. Nadia says how moved they are by the donation and they are pushing 1000 pounds for Young Minds. "We are beside ourselves." They are going a raffle through Google sorting for a prize at the end and premiere Vlogmas. 916 pounds now. IF YOU HAVE PLANS ON WEDNESDAY, CANCEL THEM. Say it isn't mandatory to donate, only if you can. CHECK YOUR TESTICLES. GUYS HAVE A LOVELY DAY, HIT THE LIKE BUTTON, LOTS OF CONTENT LANDING ON THE CHANNEL QUITE CONSTANTLY. The end. Later all! ☃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Monday. When I finished CM yesterday, I got up to see a veritable Winter Wonderland outside! ☃ I heard that some parts of Britain got whacked by Jack Frost. Where ever you are I hope you are managing well. Today's title is "Booster Jabs for ALL, Ghislaine Hearing, Granny Nostalgia, Below The Waist Fears." What the hell is that last one all about? :oops:

So the feed starts with Mark standing up, showing off his Grinch shirt, whilst Nadia says "slim. Look at that! You're looking buff babe." Stop it! Like his head ain't big enough. :rolleyes: Mark witches about how pale he looks. Nadia tells him to take his cap off, because he looks like a weird Floridian. They are all weird down there. :p Now Nadia says he looks like a Shoreditch wanker.
1638191573181.png

1638191857745.png

Good work, Nadia Sawalha. That's quite the hairline, Mark Adderley! 🤡 It's a good thing that we've had a wind drought this year or your hot husband would be polishing his skull every morning before Coffee Moaning.

PS I still take great pleasure in (n) ing their 'films'. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Today Nadia's promoting her podcast about kids vaping, looking at Maddie's crack den Instagram photos I'd say vaping is the least of her worries.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Yeah, such a close family that she’s totally disowned her beautiful, kind and talented younger sister.
Wake up subs🙄
768FDBE4-1A0E-42AE-B061-C5D3F2B09F03.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
[QUOTE="Unsubscribed, post: 7279994, member: 54667
Today Nadia's promoting her podcast about kids vaping, looking at Maddie's crack den Instagram photos I'd say vaping is the least of her worries.
[/QUOTE]

lol
that girl in Maddies photo has a fag or spliff on the go in every pic she puts on IG
god she has a serious smoking problem

• Sad
  • Sick
lol
that girl in Maddies photo has a fag or spliff on the go in every pic she puts on IG
god she has a serious smoking problem
Oh my god, she's smoking a spliff in Maddie's room! Why on earth would Nadia allow anyone to smoke (let alone weed) indoors in her house?

• Angry
  • Wow
Oh my god, she's smoking a spliff in Maddie's room! Why on earth would Nadia allow anyone to smoke (let alone weed) indoors in her house?
Why would Nittya feed sugar- and fat-filled food to her diabetic father with a cardiac condition?

Why would Nittya keep her home and tummy filled with alcohol when her husband has an issue with it?

Why would Nittya (and Mangy) keep an unclean and cluttered home and garden, leading to nits and mange for the human and canine occupants?

Why oh my!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Why would Nittya feed sugar- and fat-filled food to her diabetic father with a cardiac condition?

Why would Nittya keep her home and tummy filled with alcohol when her husband has an issue with it?

Why would Nittya (and Mangy) keep an unclean and cluttered home and garden, leading to nits and mange for the human and canine occupants?

Why oh my!
💯 Hopscotch
And why oh why does Nadia Sawalha insist on writing slapping her dead-eyed celebrity grin on the cover of books that bear no resemblance to her sh*t shower of a life? The recipes make sense, as she can steal from Betty and Dina next door and capitalise on Masterchef and that weightloss DVD 10+ years ago. The parenting ones, however, should come with a public health warning / be pulped in case they find themselves in the hands of the easily swayed. One of her daughters' instagram posts should suffice. :(

1638210875734.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Am I the only one feeling sorry that Mark had to hold up his huge workload to search high and low all weekend to produce a photo of an ancient acquaintance.
Have to say I thought it was a huge task he set himself.
He definitely needs to have some sort of male company he is surrounded literally by mostly women he could start taking on the appearance of one…..
There are groups for people who haven’t any chums , but I’m thinking if he showed up in his hotdog attire with his imposing selfie stick, vigorously pointing at people eyes bulging he may well be ostracised there too
Sober Dave is another Avenue but he would just hypnotise a person with that drawl voice
It might be a case of
Take me to your leader and they’d head back to the wee ghostbusters room and play with Dr Who figures…….
But I have to genuinely admit I felt a little pang when the photo was produced

• Haha
  • Heart
Nadia loves Carry On films and Dina watches them all the time. Dina says they are like stepping into an old world.
I'm amazed Dina goes through the effort of selecting a Carry On film when she's living next door to a couple of grubby, wheezing characters from a dreadful 70s wannabe sitcom. Who would have thought Babs and Sid James (RIP) could prevent you from catching mange? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maddie is allowed to do what she wants in HER HOUSE Nadia and Mark are just her roomies. Her room is like
a Den of iniquity where teens can smoke spliff drink excessive amount of alcohol and Maddie even having teenage sex all under
Mum and Dad’s roof Mark said in one of their podcast he wouldn’t want to hear his teen daughter having sex but they were
privileged to have their bedroom at the other end of the house. 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just to forewarn anyone, if you choose to watch Hometime #50, do not eat while watching. There is excessive footage of Mark's feet. 🤮

• Sick
These bozos are doing CM a bit late for me today, I might or might not do a summary. I'll see how I feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get the feeling that Thelma was Mank's main disciplinarian when he was growing up, with some support from Jim. I think if Diane had disciplined him when he was growing up, he would treat her with more respect now.

I also wonder if he exaggerates her activism when she was younger. I find it hard to believe as she doesn't mention anything about it. Ever. If you had such strong beliefs, you wouldn't be able to just shut them off. The woman allegedly watered the plants with period blood!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I get the feeling that Thelma was Mank's main disciplinarian when he was growing up, with some support from Jim. I think if Diane had disciplined him when he was growing up, he would treat her with more respect now.

I also wonder if he exaggerates her activism when she was younger. I find it hard to believe as she doesn't mention anything about it. Ever. If you had such strong beliefs, you wouldn't be able to just shut them off. The woman allegedly watered the plants with period blood!
So she was just as disgusting when she was young as she is now.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.